City Of Moorabbin Cricket Association 2011/12

T.M
I think you will find that Phil Arnold has it under control like he does every year. Everyone who needs to know will be there.
Just hope the ugly parents stay at home.
In answer to your question;
Innocence, Once Lost, Can Never Be Regained. Darkness, Once Gazed Upon, Can Never Be Lost.”
John Milton

Mentalist and JL i totally agree somehow brett ernst is thousands of miles away yet he still feels the need to butt in and get involved with things that have no relevance to yourself ... surely you could find a forum in england and annoy those poms rather than ruining peoples days over here with your dribble ...

Rumours are also speculating that the reason for Surridge not bowling at the weekend was due to a serious groin injury? Surridge out for finals? This would be music to Csth and ESBC ears.

Go the Hoops!!

Since his move to the UK he seems to have become a philosopher, a peacemaker and a politician... Jeez Ernst, you live in England now, you're not our problem.

Longmuir odds:
Bentleigh Uniting $2.50
Ellwood $3.50
Brighton Union $3.75
East Sandringham $4.00
Carnegie STH $8.00
Hampton Central $8.00
Mackie $8.00
Chelsea Heights $15.00
Le Page $18.00
Bentleigh ANA $20.00
Kingston Heath $25.00
West Bentleigh $25.00

Woolough odds:
Washington Park $3.00
Bentleigh Uniting $3.50
Omega $3.80
Moorabbin West $4.00
Brighton Union $5.00
Aspendale Gardens $5.00
Cluden $8.00
Highett West $15.00
East Sandringham $20.00
West Bentleigh $22.00
Bentleigh ANA $25.00
Hampton United $50.00

I wouldn't mind an update on these odds, Manders...?!

Just to add to the surridge news, a.russell has trench foot, Britt has scarlet fever and Turner has the black plague;););)
This will test the uniting depth!

Chubbs gone for year , needs surgery

Not sure where you got your mail from Casper, maybe just throwing out furfies ? Chubbs was rested last week so he could bowl at the G on Sunday.
He's had groin and genitalia troubles for a number of years, and has managed the issue well, he's even got his own coloured ice pack which fits nicely in his skins, a jab of elephant juice won't go astray either?
Come first finals day, he'll be raring to go against the Spiders or whoever.
Shags will manage the scenario and will play noone who isn't 100%

T.M
I think you will find that Phil Arnold has it under control like he does every year. Everyone who needs to know will be there.
Just hope the ugly parents stay at home.
In answer to your question;
Innocence, Once Lost, Can Never Be Regained. Darkness, Once Gazed Upon, Can Never Be Lost.”
John Milton

Clock, love your work as always.
How did you know that Mr Milton was my boyhood idle?

If the Executive was on the ball, they would pull the umpire from the Cluden-v-Royals Woolnough match and send him to the Spiders or Omega match.They only need one wicket so it should be straight forward. They could also take one of the Longmuir umpires as well from the Royals-v-Centrals game and send them to umpire a match which has finals ramifications. This game is over and surely you don't need two umpires wasted on a game that will be called off within an hour or so.
Nice idea in theory Clock but not sure you can bring in umpires half way through a game when one team got to bat last week with their mates umpiring, one particular umpiring decision in the Mackie v Redbacks Quiney game last week resulted in some heated words, the umpire decided to raise the finger after an LBW shout before deciding to retract the decision, even the Mackie supporters suggested LBWs may not be common this upcoming Saturday

Current Tipping table at the half way mark of Round 11. I have highlighted the games where the tips have differed between the top 5.

JIMMY OLSON 36 * tipped Hoops & Beach Boys
QUASIMODO 35 * tipped Cowboys & Beach Boys
UNCLE MICK 35 * tipped Hoops & Beach Boys
IF I CAN I WILL 35 * tipped Cowboys & Heighters
PETER PARKER 35 * tipped Golfers, Cowboys & Heighters

The prestigious CMCA tipping competition has reached its zenith and it comes down to the last day of the last round in what promises to be an interesting finish.
Well done Gents.

Clocker - you've failed to mention that Bunter has tipped the Panthers which could cost him top spot. Still a number of outcomes possible. Quasi & IF I CAN I WILL slightly favoured given how the Cowboys & Heighters games are poised.

Clocker - you've failed to mention that Bunter has tipped the Panthers which could cost him top spot. Still a number of outcomes possible. Quasi & IF I CAN I WILL slightly favoured given how the Cowboys & Heighters games are poised.

Don't underestimate the Golfers Uncle Micky, they have much to say before the dance is done.

Certainly not without a chance, PP. I still feel that 192 isn't enough, however it's always better to have the runs on the board. Especially for a mob that doesn't deserve to be there!

Ok, but use it Spar(e)ingly big fella!! ;)
Ta mate.
As for 192 at Southern. Ground is running very slow as it is lush, esp on the wings. Centre wicket hit by the boys found it very hard to hit boundaries. My gut feeling that this will go down to the wire.
LOL Mick I like the sarcasm, well said!

Back