City Of Moorabbin Cricket Association 2011/12

Definitely 3, but possibly 4. This year, 2 years ago and one of the years they played West Bentleigh.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I personally prefer our current system. It's the Glen Eira Council that needs fixing.

Nikeal,

I was told first hand your coach is leaving. Offered more money elsewhere aswel. No big story really, he was always going to be offered more money. Money must have run out down at your club.

Simon.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I personally prefer our current system. It's the Glen Eira Council that needs fixing.
True... has worked for us the last couple of years ;)
Coming from the MPCA down south where it's sudden death has left many a club seething after putting in just one bad day for the year. The double chance is earnt and should come into play IMHO. Down south they play 113 over finals in the top grades - so a swap over half way through the Sunday. It was unusual, and couldn't say I was a big fan of it. Personally prefer what you've played all year - although 65 overs does seem short for Wooly and Quiney - although at my age more than happy to get off the ground as early as possible!!

And why would board at BUCC want to replace Lalor?? one loss in two years and the knives are out.... does not make sense to me.

True... has worked for us the last couple of years ;)
Coming from the MPCA down south where it's sudden death has left many a club seething after putting in just one bad day for the year. The double chance is earnt and should come into play IMHO. Down south they play 113 over finals in the top grades - so a swap over half way through the Sunday. It was unusual, and couldn't say I was a big fan of it. Personally prefer what you've played all year - although 65 overs does seem short for Wooly and Quiney - although at my age more than happy to get off the ground as early as possible!!

And why would board at BUCC want to replace Lalor?? one loss in two years and the knives are out.... does not make sense to me.

Sponge Bob. – Surely you don’t believe there is any substance to this? Lets acknowledge and congratulate the efforts of the premiers in all grades – not give oxygen to this sort of rubbish.

agree Chooka, complete dribble.... I should've made myself more clearer - or even better still - not responded at all ... My brain is messed up at present :D for all the good reasons!!

clip_image001.gif

SOUTH CAULFIELD CRICKET CLUB
V.T.C.A affiliated.
The South Caulfield Cricket Club invites the below applications for season 2012/2013;

Senior Coach
•The successful candidate must have a Level 1 Coaching Accreditation. However the successful candidate will be assisted in the attainment of this accreditation if required.
•Will have preferably either district or sub district experience but other applications will be considered.

He will need to demonstrate the following qualities:
•Expected to formulate a pre-season training regime
•Manage senior training throughout the playing season
•Organised Match Day planning / strategy
•Strong leadership with a professional attitude who leads by example.
•Desire to grow and accept a winning culture only
•Excellent communication and people management skills
•Highly driven and motivated to achieve club success
•Ability to teach and improve techniques
•Ability to work with senior and younger players together
•Ability to teach and communicate with juniors a key requisite
•Willingness to be involved in all club activities

Remuneration will be negotiable based on the successful applicant's experience and credentials and commitment given.

Professional Players
Top Order Bat – preferably Left Handed, Spin Bowler, Opening Bowler.
Competitive remuneration with incentives will be offered to the right candidates.

Our first eleven compete in the VTCA’s Senior Division. Our continual aim is to be the best club in the V.T.C.A competition. We have a proud history exemplified by being the only club never to have been relegated from Senior division.
Whilst we didn’t make Finals last season, SCCC have played finals in four of the last 6 seasons. With a young mature squad our ultimate goal is a 1st XI premiership.

We have an excellent newly laid outfield with recently renovated clubrooms situated between 2 full size ovals. With 3 near new training nets and a bowling machine you will have the best facilities to get the most out of your cricket.

Applications close on 30th April 2012.
All enquiries, considered confidential, are to be addressed to:
South Caulfield Cricket Club
PO Box 3090, Moorabbin 3189

Or e-mail to: matt@stahmers.com.au
PH; Matt Stahmer 0412 515 407

Glen lalor might be interested in the job matt.
You can have him. Now piss off and stop trying
To poach CMCA players ya dawg.
Heard uncle Mick was going to give longmuir one more crack before retiring.

Ordinary bloke is this true?
What's your position at club?
Flahive would be a Handy pick up for omega

Indeed it is true.
You could say I'd be in the know.
Uncle Mick will be our bowling coach with Moose looking after the batting and Tim the fielding. Glen Beckett will be our onfield captain.
Big coup for the Omers!

I think David Anderson from Hampton central is
Going to Omega as a wicket keeper/social director.

Clint ferguson would be happy with his
Move from Omega, first year as coach at esbc and beat the so called 'unbeatables'

Simon

Indeed it is true.
You could say I'd be in the know.
Uncle Mick will be our bowling coach with Moose looking after the batting and Tim the fielding. Glen Beckett will be our onfield captain.
Big coup for the Omers!
Don't no if Beckett will b captain been offered big money to play at seaford in the mpca.
Can he resist?

bit stiff of nobody here to mention that guy that took 6/13 in D grade, not even that jimmy bloke who analysed most games. mighty performance in a grand final if you ask me. much better than any performances in my local cricket (LDCA)

Moorabbin West Cricket Club
Affiliated with the CMCA
SEEKING KEY PERSONNEL FOR THE 2012-13 SEASON
We are a club looking to make a splash, with an expectation of finals next season. Our 1st XI competes in Woolnough Shield and was a finals contender for most of this season, whilst our 2nd XI were D Grade Premiers and will move up to C Grade next year.
We have a solid mix of youth and experience and have already put a new Captain/Coach in place, along with an ambitous and united leadership group.
We now seek the experience and skills of a quality top or middle order batsman.
The person we're after will ideally possess:
  • Experience and accomplishments at a comparable standard of cricket
  • A passion to be part of a strong team and winning culture
  • A commitment to pre season, and strong work ethic during the season
  • A temperament to bat long periods and work with our developing batsmen
In return we offer remuneration consistant with your experience and skill set and a club hungry for success.
Suitable candidates will preferably have statistical credentials available on MyCricket or similar league websites.
Resumes/Applications or Enquiries can be forwarded to moorabbinwestcricketclub@gmail.com or enquiries can be made on 0413 928 287
Applications close 4th May, 2012.

Back