Cobras and Kookas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cobras and Kookas

bighitter;202161 said:
I'd rather be a cocky south australian than a chicken victorian who's all talk and no action

chicken victorian ay? your probably that bloke who ran into the cop shop, haha.
softer then a pensioners terd you are.

paul collingwood;202272 said:
chicken victorian ay? your probably that bloke who ran into the cop shop, haha.
softer then a pensioners terd you are.

TERD, whats a terd, you a kiwi, ay bro

I wont wait till the last night this time bighitter. I will give you a flogging on the first night, you south australian cowards ran faster than assafa powell, scaredy cats

buffster;202329 said:
I wont wait till the last night this time bighitter. I will give you a flogging on the first night, you south australian cowards ran faster than assafa powell, scaredy cats

lol this bighitter sounds like fun. mite have to take time off work and come down to see if he is all he is cracked up to be.

breeno;203163 said:
wat did this bighitter guy do in a previous life to be born a south australian

lol:D it must have been pretty bad. maybe he should go to church and repent his sins cos there are plenty of churches in sa

Speedking Smasha;203178 said:
lol:D it must have been pretty bad. maybe he should go to church and repent his sins cos there are plenty of churches in sa
lmao yeh he could do that

Speedking Smasha;203178 said:

Perhaps you Victorian muppets need to do some praying, your cricket definately requires some kind of miracle, as for running you'll be doing plenty of that while we're smacking you about

ATTENTION EVERBODY

We all know about Flinny's problems and he has come to myself for some advice but I just cant help him I have looked on the Net and found some rituals that come from the ancient land of pigmynitous.
We need to organise a Ritual Ceromony more Flinny we can all get behind him come on boys he needs this he cant go on like this.
WE CAN SHRINK HIS HEAD we can do it if we really try.
Operation SHRINK FLINNYS HEAD is in full swing !

Yeah poor flinny, must be a pain in the butt having to put the counter weights in your socks every morning so you dont topple over. can he get liposuction on his head?

buffster;204044 said:
Yeah poor flinny, must be a pain in the butt having to put the counter weights in your socks every morning so you dont topple over. can he get liposuction on his head?
Rumor has it he wears a lead box to keep balance when batting!

paul collingwood;204714 said:
great work to you guys involved in the 21s, players and coach's good stuff.

COACHES....They wouldnt have a brain between them and surely there are better players around, heard they carried a few b grade hacks

Hoof Hearted!;204938 said:
COACHES....They wouldnt have a brain between them and surely there are better players around, heard they carried a few b grade hacks

bit harsh on the b grade hacks! no brains maybe, good lolies but.
flinn, bonnici, perri, bannister etc nah your prob right hacks!

I see muppets are ignoring me but I'll be round all year so look out boys, better shrink your heads before December or even more of you will suffer blows

bighitter;205009 said:
I see muppets are ignoring me but I'll be round all year so look out boys, better shrink your heads before December or even more of you will suffer blows

you still around. i thought you would go back to your second rate state and stfu but obviously not. oh and great job in destroying a tearaway quik bowler over there. i actually liked tait but obviously he didnt like the STATE:D he was in lol

Speedking Smasha;205035 said:
you still around. i thought you would go back to your second rate state and stfu but obviously not. oh and great job in destroying a tearaway quik bowler over there. i actually liked tait but obviously he didnt like the STATE:D he was in lol

Now smasha, i highly doubt thats what you are if you are a part of the muppets mess but we'll use the name for now.

Tait might be available for willowfest 08, then we'll see how far you run when he lines up to bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back