Cobras and Kookas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cobras and Kookas

bighitter;205046 said:
Now smasha, i highly doubt thats what you are if you are a part of the muppets mess but we'll use the name for now.

Tait might be available for willowfest 08, then we'll see how far you run when he lines up to bowl

definetly not part of the muppets of 07. and bring on tait cos unlike you sa boys, i dont shy away from a challenge. willowfest 08 wont have any muppets, just the remains of your mob.

Speedking Smasha;205048 said:
definetly not part of the muppets of 07. and bring on tait cos unlike you sa boys, i dont shy away from a challenge. willowfest 08 wont have any muppets, just the remains of your mob.

Thats a lot of hot air thats coming out of your mouth all your muppet mates seem to be running pretty fast maybe you should start training if you want to catch up with them.

Judging by their silence here they're not backing you up

bighitter;205056 said:
Thats a lot of hot air thats coming out of your mouth all your muppet mates seem to be running pretty fast maybe you should start training if you want to catch up with them.

Judging by their silence here they're not backing you up

dont need their back up mate, i can definetly look after myself. judgin by all your friends comments, im gathering you havnt got any. and the only hot air mate is the stuff that comes out my ass after a decent chilli lol

Speedking Smasha;205115 said:
dont need their back up mate, i can definetly look after myself. judgin by all your friends comments, im gathering you havnt got any. and the only hot air mate is the stuff that comes out my ass after a decent chilli lol

Good thing you don't need back up. Muppets too scared but I respect you smasha with your smelly ass, sa would welcome you with open arms

Big Hitter just Piss off !
Tait has been many times to Willowfest way before you boys were around !

We didnt set up this as a slag a thon great you won willowfest fantastic play cup grade, at least we were honest when Willowfest committee asked what grade we should play. Didnt quite perform but if you guys had any balls surely you play cup Grade next year !
If you wanna be big heads maybe go down a grade !

bigman2007;205301 said:
Big Hitter just Piss off !
Tait has been many times to Willowfest way before you boys were around !

We didnt set up this as a slag a thon great you won willowfest fantastic play cup grade, at least we were honest when Willowfest committee asked what grade we should play. Didnt quite perform but if you guys had any balls surely you play cup Grade next year !
If you wanna be big heads maybe go down a grade !

How are you Bigman, I'm a little bit worse for wear after last night I think I got poisoned?

Bazza;205917 said:
How are you Bigman, I'm a little bit worse for wear after last night I think I got poisoned?
You'll find the Bigman may need another week to recover from Saturday!

TheOX;206019 said:
You'll find the Bigman may need another week to recover from Saturday!

Got a text in the middle of the night from the Bigman, wasn't able to read it until the morning? Gave the captain of Lalor a couple of calls during the night trying to establish better relations? Don't think that worked, I'd hate to be opening for us last game!

The big red poker machine was leaving his drinks behind as we drove home? Will be looking forward to training to fill in the blanks?

Bazza;206099 said:
Were you there?

i was there for about 3 hours, seen you spear tackle anything that looked like moving. At 12:45 when i left it wasnt pretty ,can only imagine the end result haha.

paul collingwood;206116 said:
i was there for about 3 hours, seen you spear tackle anything that looked like moving. At 12:45 when i left it wasnt pretty ,can only imagine the end result haha.
Did he stab anyone?

paul collingwood;206116 said:

The end result was two very seedy days! Not much done at work yesterday.

COBRAS REVERSE DRAW

SUNDAY 24th FEB

12 - 4pm Beer Wine Soft Drink BBQ included

Raffles, Auctions, and Great Tunes

$30 Per ticket

Looking forward to seeing you there

paul collingwood;208201 said:
2 big games coming up boys can we both hold on? send bundy park to c grade only time will tell. geez i hope so.

WE must hang on both of us !
I want that feeling again with DUNBAR Charging in bowling thunderbolts both of us trying to be as serious as possible sledging a plenty .....
Bliss Edging, Bell Dropping !

FUNNNYYY HA HA HA

Flinnys got a big Head

Tata ta ta ta Bundoora Park !

bigman2007;208247 said:
WE must hang on both of us !
I want that feeling again with DUNBAR Charging in bowling thunderbolts both of us trying to be as serious as possible sledging a plenty .....
Bliss Edging, Bell Dropping !

FUNNNYYY HA HA HA

Flinnys got a big Head

Tata ta ta ta Bundoora Park !

ive got your measure bliss.
how big is that head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back