Cobras and Kookas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cobras and Kookas

Kermit;185530 said:
My cousin plays at the stars ill tell him to punch him one if he steps outta line

lol yes eddie was at lalor stars training tuesday night, who is your cousin

angus;185864 said:
how did the kookas go on the weekend , did dunbar make a duck, and did ridding show up:D

Yes Dunbar made a duck!!

...........................................How'd the stars go? bat till tea at least?

Kookies wont even need to try at willow this year as long as they have the bloke with red hair then they win, by the way how far in the medal count will the red haired one win it by

buffster;186103 said:
Kookies wont even need to try at willow this year as long as they have the bloke with red hair then they win, by the way how far in the medal count will the red haired one win it by

Does this mean Bliss wont have to carry the side again !
Do ya think Unkles will beat his last year Canival debut, whole of Mildura were talking about him 7 Runs in 5 games !
Lucky we had him we wouldnt have had any money to drink at presentation night with after the quarter of a pot I got from it......

Did ya hear the little bloke has to come to Willowfest as a certain person is funding his trip so he has no excuses !!!!

We cant win it without the little MUNCHKIN !

bigman2007;186137 said:
Does this mean Bliss wont have to carry the side again !
Do ya think Unkles will beat his last year Canival debut, whole of Mildura were talking about him 7 Runs in 5 games !
Lucky we had him we wouldnt have had any money to drink at presentation night with after the quarter of a pot I got from it......

Did ya hear the little bloke has to come to Willowfest as a certain person is funding his trip so he has no excuses !!!!

We cant win it without the little MUNCHKIN !
why did WADA make me do a drug test on saturday night ?

Thank god they did not coming looking for me. I do not remember getting home. Did not get out of bed until this morning. SOMEONE SPIKED MY DRINK! I think.....

buffster;186103 said:

How did we let a red nut slip through our net? I thought we had them covered!

Bazza;186155 said:
How did we let a red nut slip through our net? I thought we had them covered!
Bazza, had the privilege to play with the twin fanta pants (Gill and Eyre) on Saturday. The slip cordon was glistening like two stars.

TheOX;186163 said:
Bazza, had the privilege to play with the twin fanta pants (Gill and Eyre) on Saturday. The slip cordon was glistening like two stars.

Good to see Big Daz getting through his form slump, hitting the pitch again. As for Gilly even on one leg he is still quality!

TheOX;186147 said:
why did WADA make me do a drug test on saturday night ?

Thank god they did not coming looking for me. I do not remember getting home. Did not get out of bed until this morning. SOMEONE SPIKED MY DRINK! I think.....

long day and night, I think I should have done a bit of pre season. Hard sunday morning trying to paint at home.

bigman2007;186172 said:
COBRAS OUT AND ABOUT SATURDAY NIGHT NO KOOKIES !!!!

:confused:

Bazza in rare form The Ox even shook a bootie !

i was very sore and also blinddddddddd on saturday night, whered ya go big man, retro? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back