Cobras and Kookas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cobras and Kookas

How are the kookas travelling so far? Results seem to show that perri is in pretty good form and ramadge having another great season..Many say hes the best bowler in jika?
Any1 know anything bout the kookas?

The Don;187983 said:
How are the kookas travelling so far? Results seem to show that perri is in pretty good form and ramadge having another great season..Many say hes the best bowler in jika?

well seing this is a cobras and KOOKAS forum, i would say we would know a bit about the kookas! hes easily the best bowler in jika, just ask him

The Don;187983 said:

perri is never out of form, dead set run machine!! i think ramadge being one of the best bowlers might be a bit of a stretch, gun number 11 thou lol

Monty86;188039 said:
perri is never out of form, dead set run machine!! i think ramadge being one of the best bowlers might be a bit of a stretch, gun number 11 thou lol

monty it is safe to say that ramadge is the 2nd best left handed bat in the 1s and rivergum.

BOTH KOOKIES AND COBRAS FLYING !!!!
YOU Beauty, I like the idea how we dont like making runs & kookies dont like taking catches I think its nice of both clubs to let the opposition have a chance !

TheOX struggling in the field. Set a high standard against the Kookies in Round 1.

Beware, a good knock is around the corner.

bigman2007;188568 said:
YOU Beauty, I like the idea how we dont like making runs & kookies dont like taking catches I think its nice of both clubs to let the opposition have a chance !

It's fair to say unimpressive performance over the weekend, hoping we put this behind us and strangle w's to death.

bigman2007;188568 said:

i like the idea how we're just s#%t at cricket, its working well.
love the game just wish i could figure it out.

paul collingwood;189885 said:
i like the idea how we're just s#%t at cricket, its working well.
love the game just wish i could figure it out.

hey pc . whats goin on down at the kookas , i have backed you guys to play finals and you have got that little muppet of a keeper bowling and he took 4 wickets surely he is letting you know about it:D :D
whats goin on with the old man has he finally retired:eek:

angus;189943 said:
hey pc . whats goin on down at the kookas , i have backed you guys to play finals and you have got that little muppet of a keeper bowling and he took 4 wickets surely he is letting you know about it:D :D

g'day angus, still very much hopefull of making the finals mate just struggling to get our best side on the park week to week at the minute.
the muppet bowled well for a midget,lol. As for the old bloke not sure he even knows what he's doing. pretty soft.
dont worry cobras we have to play each other again yet so one of us will get a win.

angus;189943 said:

Certainly letting him know about it angus !!

paul collingwood;190389 said:
g'day angus, still very much hopefull of making the finals mate just struggling to get our best side on the park week to week at the minute.
the muppet bowled well for a midget,lol. As for the old bloke not sure he even knows what he's doing. pretty soft.
dont worry cobras we have to play each other again yet so one of us will get a win.

Have you heard of a tie? Better yet get us to play next to one of our dams, sure to be rained out!

Bazza;190424 said:
Have you heard of a tie? Better yet get us to play next to one of our dams, sure to be rained out!

Something will happen for sure, We wont play but big news Bigman to miss the bigone vs the Kooks ......
I bet a big sigh of relief from a few of them, bigman was keen to double his last score......
Bigman to concentrate on the willowfest XI definate starter this year, rumour going around that he is a selector this year.......

bigman2007;190464 said:
Something will happen for sure, We wont play but big news Bigman to miss the bigone vs the Kooks ......
I bet a big sigh of relief from a few of them, bigman was keen to double his last score......
Bigman to concentrate on the willowfest XI definate starter this year, rumour going around that he is a selector this year.......

Bigman to miss?

After having missed the first game against the kooks could whispers of bigman = scaredman start circulating??

A selector this yr?? would seven runs get ya in the willowfest X1??

how good are rivergums threes! holdin up the fort for the rest of the club until some players in higher grades hit form. these shoulders are gettin very weary though:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back