Cricket Albury Wodonga 2010/2011

Re: Cricket Albury Wodonga 2010/2011

Short and Fast;406211 said:
that would be a huge coup if east could pick him up, he would add a huge amout to any team. anyone else have any news about new signings? pretty quiet on here lately, with lavi to gel even better than they did last year, they are looking to be the team to beat

Beauty, lets talk Lavy up, watch them lose a couple under the added pressure and stand back and watch the fireworks......i'm sorry S&F but judging by the debate on this forum no one is buying the "united front" BS! :eek:

Ritchie;406547 said:
Beauty, lets talk Lavy up, watch them lose a couple under the added pressure and stand back and watch the fireworks......i'm sorry S&F but judging by the debate on this forum no one is buying the "united front" BS! :eek:

watch this space ritch, our seniors will go one better than last year. its just a question on who will we be playing against. tallangatta, wodonga, maybe north or st pats. any other news about moves between clubs. anyone know when the border mail will start up about the cricket?

Short and Fast;406741 said:
watch this space ritch, our seniors will go one better than last year. its just a question on who will we be playing against. tallangatta, wodonga, maybe north or st pats. any other news about moves between clubs. anyone know when the border mail will start up about the cricket?

Strong words s&f...nothing like a bit of pipe blowing to paint a big red target on lavy, top job! We'll see how long it takes for the happy club to fall. Funny thing that everyone can smell the pucky coming from centaur rd, we thought it was the tip, but it is your drool.

Love the Game;406803 said:
Strong words s&f...nothing like a bit of pipe blowing to paint a big red target on lavy, top job! We'll see how long it takes for the happy club to fall. Funny thing that everyone can smell the pucky coming from centaur rd, we thought it was the tip, but it is your drool.

no target at all boys. what is wrong with confidence in our club. i think its gay that people try to paint themselves as always the underdogs. everyone knows how good our seniors were last year, only lost one game for the year(although its one that really counted) shows that they have the ability to beat every side and go all the way this year. how bout some of you guys stop slagging those who are contributing to this forum with some genuine facts, and let the rest of us know how your club is going. or are you just going to hide behind your computer. big men!

Short and Fast;407021 said:
no target at all boys. what is wrong with confidence in our club. i think its gay that people try to paint themselves as always the underdogs. everyone knows how good our seniors were last year, only lost one game for the year(although its one that really counted) shows that they have the ability to beat every side and go all the way this year. how bout some of you guys stop slagging those who are contributing to this forum with some genuine facts, and let the rest of us know how your club is going. or are you just going to hide behind your computer. big men!
Hmmm...you are right s&f, definately nothing wrong with confidence and I applaud for your loyalty to your club, but such displays bring critisism(as you have experienced) so now one must walk the walk and take whatever is thrown your way. Whinging and trying to defend your comment simply highlights the façade Ritchie and I talk of is true otherwise you would sit quietly and rub our noses in it come end of March. Another fact for you s&f, you have lost 600 runs and 20 wickets in Taylor, no replacement. Aren't we all hiding behind our computers? (except Middo) Typical lavy with a quick trigger.:D

LTG, i can speak for myself but thanks anyway.
whatever you think you are doing S&F good luck but in my opinion you are certainly setting yourself up for a fall:p
The simple truth is earlier in this forum there was a lavy stoush and now its a love in......certainly does smell funny.
Can someone else please get involved here i am sick of the lavy crap.
Interesting decision by St Pats to engage Williamson, i have heard that Naughton wasn't well liked as a coach so i guess something had to give but Williamson?
no doubt he used to be a good player but this one will definitely be an appointment to watch!
For mine North are the team to beat, lost no-one and picked up Jones!
Any news at Belvoir?
As far as Purt is concerned i have heard the following:
Wanted at Raiders and Howlong, Was going to yack until Harveys appointment and Belvoir talking to him about running their second grade and New City happy to keep him involved in the "family club"......after all there are more grand fathers playing at New City then any other club:eek:

Ritchie;407023 said:
LTG, i can speak for myself but thanks anyway.
whatever you think you are doing S&F good luck but in my opinion you are certainly setting yourself up for a fall:p
The simple truth is earlier in this forum there was a lavy stoush and now its a love in......certainly does smell funny.
Can someone else please get involved here i am sick of the lavy crap.
Interesting decision by St Pats to engage Williamson, i have heard that Naughton wasn't well liked as a coach so i guess something had to give but Williamson?
no doubt he used to be a good player but this one will definitely be an appointment to watch!
For mine North are the team to beat, lost no-one and picked up Jones!
Any news at Belvoir?
As far as Purt is concerned i have heard the following:
Wanted at Raiders and Howlong, Was going to yack until Harveys appointment and Belvoir talking to him about running their second grade and New City happy to keep him involved in the "family club"......after all there are more grand fathers playing at New City then any other club:eek:

Havnt talked to Purta for 2 mths and cant c him heading to Howlong.
1st ive heard of the pattie boys not liking the Domed 1.
B interesting to c if Willo takes ne of the young guys from Barny in to town with him

Its Honestly Middo;407091 said:
Havnt talked to Purta for 2 mths and cant c him heading to Howlong.
1st ive heard of the pattie boys not liking the Domed 1.
B interesting to c if Willo takes ne of the young guys from Barny in to town with him

anyone know when the draw is coming out and interesting to see the new guidelines for the shirts this year looks like attacksports will make a mountain of cash from it

concrete boots;407218 said:
anyone know when the draw is coming out and interesting to see the new guidelines for the shirts this year looks like attacksports will make a mountain of cash from it

Can't say about draw but as far as attack is concerned its ok with me, better that we support local companies wherever and whenever we can!

geee with all this rain just wondering what grounds will be right for round 1....i'm guessing raiders will be a mess after the footy on the weekend.the big question what will CAW do? also is the draw out yet? and what's going on with c'grade this year? 2 grades again ?

All this hype about Raiders and Middo? They will be the disappointing story of the season.... Who has he recruited?
Yack to be the one to beat and I would take Harvey over Purtell any day... Though the question is how long will Harvey last? Can the young Yack side adopt he's ways?
Mt Beauty will struggle
Barny Chiltern rely too much on too few... Will Doolan play?
Howlong to just hold out Bethanga to be in Division 2 next year if as we expect Baranduda won't field an A grade side
Kiewa top 4
It's Yack for me
The Big question "where will Spider Martin play?"
1. Yack
2. Kiewa
3. Raiders
4. Mt Beauty
5. Barny Chiltern
6.Howlong
7. Bethanga
Ground for lease with brand new facilities enquire at Baranduda

On Tour;407683 said:
All this hype about Raiders and Middo? They will be the disappointing story of the season.... Who has he recruited?
Yack to be the one to beat and I would take Harvey over Purtell any day... Though the question is how long will Harvey last? Can the young Yack side adopt he's ways?
Mt Beauty will struggle
Barny Chiltern rely too much on too few... Will Doolan play?
Howlong to just hold out Bethanga to be in Division 2 next year if as we expect Baranduda won't field an A grade side
Kiewa top 4
It's Yack for me
The Big question "where will Spider Martin play?"
1. Yack
2. Kiewa
3. Raiders
4. Mt Beauty
5. Barny Chiltern
6.Howlong
7. Bethanga
Ground for lease with brand new facilities enquire at Baranduda

You are obviously not in the minds trust of any side "on tour". No way as far as playing ability is concerned does Harvey even hold a flame to Purtell however as a clubman he would probably take the cake......Purtell is a mercenary there is no doubt about that !

Maybw the young Kiewa side will improve another 10% and surprise a few but they are pretty relaxed out that way and lack having important personell like Bailey and Bartel giving the club a committment.

The other question is how many young blokes Williamson takes to patties with him!

i think ull find a few of the kiewa blokes are coming into town zac simmonds and kyle maynard jarryd murphy all wanna play at higher level
also heard that purtell isnt to happy he didnt get the job at yack

Purtell will be better of staying at New City...

Ash Sutherland is a class act and will keep Kiewa up there even if a few blokes leave those who are there will play 10% better just having Ash in the side...

Who at Barny Chiltern could play Provincial? can't see anyone...

On Tour;407717 said:
Purtell will be better of staying at New City...

Ash Sutherland is a class act and will keep Kiewa up there even if a few blokes leave those who are there will play 10% better just having Ash in the side...

Who at Barny Chiltern could play Provincial? can't see anyone...

maybe the dishot boys could go to st pats.at lest they will play on turf each week and learn a fair bit just by playing 2's.

not sure who middo has picked up but not many other ckubs are saying much aswell.it's about now that guys start making there minds up.

kiewa will be a lot better after last season but only if they hang onto the young guns.don't worry about raiders they finished third last year without any big pick ups.

i think the season will be off to a slow one with all this rain.

concrete boots;407710 said:
i think ull find a few of the kiewa blokes are coming into town zac simmonds and kyle maynard jarryd murphy all wanna play at higher level
also heard that purtell isnt to happy he didnt get the job at yack

concrete boots you obviously think you know what you are talking about when in fact you are speculating and hiding behind a computer, why would purtell be unhappy about the yack job when i know for a fact he didnt apply for it and everyone is speculating about what he is doing this year, if you really want to know why dont you ask the bloke himself and anyway why does it matter who he plays for.

Barnawatha Chiltern CC are finally getting a turf wicket and will be up for season 2011/2012, for the coming season we are hoping to be playing our home games at Willow Park. Will be good for our young blokes to be on the turf...

Back