Cricket Albury Wodonga 2010/2011

Re: Cricket Albury Wodonga 2010/2011

Ritchie;408864 said:
I see Lavy have picked up Liam Scammell but is he worth having if they only get a half a year committment from him?

Interesting the way they think up there!

Also they seem to have a new bowler....who is this Simon Roach?:confused:

yes damo baker has changed his name to simon roach.

liam is a quality player and we are lucky to have him for 1 game let alone half the year. this will help our batting stocks and beef up our already best bowling line up in the league. :)

concrete boots;408871 said:
simon roach is damien baker

Why the name change for Damien Baker?:confused:

Could TBall get any gayer with the "we're over the moon" comment regarding Scammell, please Lavy enough promoting the 2010 Summer of Love:eek: that aside, Scammell can play the house down but will be all for nothing if he's keeping a Lavy Junior or loyal player out of the mix for 5 games?
The business end of the season is in March not leading to December, I'd love to know how a Luke McNeil or Andrew Maggs feels about being burnt for an outsider only to be rolled into the mix when the chips are down?
Interesting!!!:rolleyes:

lindsaygaze;408928 said:
Any relation to Kumar Roach ????

The bloke is a w*nker so how about Cock Roach?:D
Surely if you were going to change your name you would change it to something better then that?

Ok i'll play the game further.....why has he changed his name?

Also, Scammell is a good player so good luck Lavy get your tambourines out and run ribboned circles around trent ball as we eagerly watch to see if venus and mars align.........it appears we are heading for the summer of love!:D

Ritchie;408944 said:
Don't go there Ritchie:(

Also, Scammell is a good player so good luck Lavy get your tambourines out and run ribboned circles around trent ball as we eagerly watch to see if venus and mars align.........it appears we are heading for the summer of love!:D
It looks to me as if it could work with Andrew Taylor arriving after Xmas. Anyway having seen Liam play footy I can't see his VFL career lasting too long.;)

Ritchie;408944 said:
The bloke is a w*nker so how about Cock Roach?:D
Surely if you were going to change your name you would change it to something better then that?

Why don't you tee off Ritchie and tell us how you really feel? Can't say that I know the bloke personally, he has told me what he thinks of me whilst he pigeons up, wobbling down the wicket clucking and dribbling so he's good at providing a good laugh, but can't understand a change when everyone knows him as Baker? WEIRD:confused: Why change the name if you stay in the same place, a new town would do the job nicely if your running from something...

It appears we have a draw...Looks like Albury and New City have tacked off the CAW Board nicely as Albury (in the 2 Day pennant) are lined up against Dederang, Patties, Lavington and Tallangatta then City take on Nth, Wodonga, Dederang and Patties. City also has to play Lavy in game one of the T20...less Roach of course. Erdles must love you boys. If that doesn't open up Grandads Army's eyes nothing will, looks like nap time will be shortened old timers:D

Love the Game;408974 said:
Why don't you tee off Ritchie and tell us how you really feel? Can't say that I know the bloke personally, he has told me what he thinks of me whilst he pigeons up, wobbling down the wicket clucking and dribbling so he's good at providing a good laugh, but can't understand a change when everyone knows him as Baker? WEIRD:confused: Why change the name if you stay in the same place, a new town would do the job nicely if your running from something...

It appears we have a draw...Looks like Albury and New City have tacked off the CAW Board nicely as Albury (in the 2 Day pennant) are lined up against Dederang, Patties, Lavington and Tallangatta then City take on Nth, Wodonga, Dederang and Patties. City also has to play Lavy in game one of the T20...less Roach of course. Erdles must love you boys. If that doesn't open up Grandads Army's eyes nothing will, looks like nap time will be shortened old timers:D

good to see that wodonga will play everyone at there home ground other then the cheese lets see how they go when they have to play on bunton park see how good they are then ay

Just to throw it out there, what are everyones views on how teams will place before the official start of the season.

I'll start it off

1. Wodonga
2. North
3. Tallangatta
4. Panthers
5. Patties
6. Dederang
7. New City
8. Albury
9. East
10. Belvoir

So what does everyone else think? :D

Love the Game;409076 said:
Just to throw it out there, what are everyones views on how teams will place before the official start of the season.

I'll start it off

1. Wodonga
2. North
3. Tallangatta
4. Panthers
5. Patties
6. Dederang
7. New City
8. Albury
9. East
10. Belvoir

My predications for the year are

1. North
2. Lavington
3. Wodonga
4. Patties
5. Tallangatta
6. East Albury
7. Belvoir
8. New City
9. Albury
10. Dederang

District premiers Mt Beauty and Raiders runner up

Love the Game;409076 said:

I'll start it off

1. Wodonga
2. North
3. Tallangatta
4. Panthers
5. Patties
6. Dederang
7. New City
8. Albury
9. East
10. Belvoir

Perhaps probably could throw Pats up a couple of rungs considering their finish last year and they've some youngsters who've shown some form - especially last year - whom I'm sure will step it up another notch this year, amongst the older heads... so I'm guessing they'll be a formidable outfit.

Anyone any idea when the fixtures come out? Just checked the MyCricket site and they don't appear to be up. Not sure if there's a CAW site where they could be found...

VictorTrumper;409165 said:
Anyone any idea when the fixtures come out? Just checked the MyCricket site and they don't appear to be up. Not sure if there's a CAW site where they could be found...

they are out now.

Welcome to Weet-Bix MyCricket: Season Fixture

Round 1
23 Oct, 30 Oct(1:00 PM) Wodonga v East Albury Les Cheesley Oval View
23 Oct, 30 Oct(1:00 PM) North Albury v New City Bunton Park View
23 Oct, 30 Oct(1:00 PM) Belvoir v Lavington Panthers Kelly Park View
23 Oct, 30 Oct(1:00 PM) St Patricks v Tallangatta Xavier Oval View
23 Oct, 30 Oct(1:00 PM) Dederang v Albury Dederang 1 View

bgradesuperstar;409179 said:
they are out now.

Welcome to Weet-Bix MyCricket: Season Fixture

Round 1
23 Oct, 30 Oct(1:00 PM) Wodonga v East Albury Les Cheesley Oval View
23 Oct, 30 Oct(1:00 PM) North Albury v New City Bunton Park View
23 Oct, 30 Oct(1:00 PM) Belvoir v Lavington Panthers Kelly Park View
23 Oct, 30 Oct(1:00 PM) St Patricks v Tallangatta Xavier Oval View
23 Oct, 30 Oct(1:00 PM) Dederang v Albury Dederang 1 View

Gee the draw is out and about time..I have had a look at it and there's a few things which stand out. Baranduda are back in A'Grade which is good but for howlong??? 3 C Grade's . Which means there's only 6 teams in C1 ?? Also the winners( Dederang ) of C2 last year haven't gone upto but the runners up ( Raiders ) have gone up a grade. Not sure why but Dederang could be pushing for numbers again. But they did that early last year and then after christmas got a really strong side on the field. Good to see that in T20 it's district v district . But that will only get harder in the second round or are CAW making it that way so that in the finals it will be Prov V Dist ??? Any other thoughts on the draw? I'm betting it will change some where along the line.

1. Lavi
2. North
3. St Pats
4. Wodonga
5. Tallangatta
6. Belvoir
7. East Albury
8. Albury
9. New City
10. Dederang

1.nth albury
2.lavi
3.wodonga
4.patties
5.tallangatta
6.albury
7.new city
8.belvoir
9.east albury
10.dederang

1.yack
2.raiders
3.kiewa
4.mt beauty
5.barny
6.howlong
7.rangers
8.bethanga

century maker;409335 said:
1.nth albury
2.lavi
3.wodonga
4.patties
5.tallangatta
6.albury
7.new city
8.belvoir
9.east albury
10.dederang

1.yack
2.raiders
3.kiewa
4.mt beauty
5.barny
6.howlong
7.rangers
8.bethanga

1.nrth albury
2. tallangatta
3.albury
4.lavi
5.wodonga
6.belvoir
7.patties
8.new city
9.east albury
10.dederang

1.mt beauty
2.yack
3.raiders
4.howlong
5.kiewa
6.barny
7.bethanga
8.rangers

Also good to see Eskdale have a side in Div3 C'Grade. :):)

Word has it eskdale is reforming as a club and locals are expected back by as early as next year with thompson, dower, wilson, and hodgkin already showing interest

left armers rule;409542 said:
Word has it that one A grade club might start the season without its capt.....no clearance....no play

Would that be josh warren markham - Continuing the tradition at SS&A.....whoops a few slips of the tongue there :eek:.

left armers rule;409644 said:
The sad thing about the club is that they now have someone leading some young players that is happy to jump on face book and bag out a potential sponsor and his former club and not realise the impact of those little comments have on his character as a leader of an A grade cricket team.

looks like there are some sour grapes about warrenmarmo leaving north. i say get over it, the club is bigger than one individual, if he is so bad, you should be happy he is gone, specially cos they will get relegated anyway. we hear enough of poor north, era of dominance is over, get used to it. stop whinging

Back