Cricket Albury/wodonga

Raider boi or jenno, can you please tell me if the 50 year old who played in the big bash who was trying to bounce liam hocking all the time was the raiders president? and is-are you the president jenno? poor form bouncing the kid like that. so much to there being no bad blood between you!!!
Jenno isn't 50 although he is pretty close. Don't think it was out of spite that it was done. Jenno would've been trying to unsettle the young fella id say.

Raider boi or jenno, can you please tell me if the 50 year old who played in the big bash who was trying to bounce liam hocking all the time was the raiders president? and is-are you the president jenno? poor form bouncing the kid like that. so much to there being no bad blood between you!!!
Ok Mick Donalds when you come out and have a crack at my club you will get a response from me as im very passionate and love my club and the way MY club conducts its self is really none of your business even though you feel it necessary to comment at every opportunity but when you want to attack me personally and do it under an assumed name without the balls to say who you are then thats as weak as , So having said that young Liam has received worse than that in the nets from me and handles himself without any problems and if you were actually watching the damn game you would have seen him put me into the fence 1st ball !!! And yes im the president and yes it was me and yes im the wrong side of 40 and no there is no bad blood between us and if you took the time to watch close enough you would have noticed i was sitting with his Mum after the game, if in doubt why dont you ask Liam if he was upset or intimidated by it?????? further more do you think that all the A GRADE PROVINCIAL bowlers will keep it up to him, He made me look silly so as you have stated in the past when taking pot shots at my club you play against our C Grade so by all means next time you play us come over and introduce your self and we can chat about your issues with the Raiders further or just come out of the closet and say who you are or even better keep your pot stirring comments to your self and just talk about cricket, Im sure your come back will be like get over your self or something profound.... your a joke mate.... and for the record so as were all clear I and the club have a good relationship with both Liam and his Mum I hope this has cleared this matter up for you McDonalds and you can now move on with your life and stop worrying about the welfare of Liam Hocking as he is doing just fine. Regards Steve Jennings Wodonga Raiders President past A & B grade player and current C grade player.

After talking to liams mum (shannon) yes it is very very true that herself and liam are still very passionate about raiders and many of the people at the club... yes she took liam away from raiders which she would prefer to keep to herself... but she said liam enjoyed the game on sunday with msny raider players sitting with her and cheering liam on...
jenno the club president was very supportive in assisting with liams transfer and jenno made it very clear herself and liam are always welcome down at the club. ..
this is not rumors or hear say it came from shannon herself...

Big Round this week with the Top 6 all playing Each other plus 7 vs 8 will certainly be a cracker. The loser of this game will surely be outtve Finals calculations after the weekend. Anyone want to have a go at selecting the winners for this round?

Ok Mick Donalds when you come out and have a crack at my club you will get a response from me as im very passionate and love my club and the way MY club conducts its self is really none of your business even though you feel it necessary to comment at every opportunity but when you want to attack me personally and do it under an assumed name without the balls to say who you are then thats as weak as , So having said that young Liam has received worse than that in the nets from me and handles himself without any problems and if you were actually watching the damn game you would have seen him put me into the fence 1st ball !!! And yes im the president and yes it was me and yes im the wrong side of 40 and no there is no bad blood between us and if you took the time to watch close enough you would have noticed i was sitting with his Mum after the game, if in doubt why dont you ask Liam if he was upset or intimidated by it?????? further more do you think that all the A GRADE PROVINCIAL bowlers will keep it up to him, He made me look silly so as you have stated in the past when taking pot shots at my club you play against our C Grade so by all means next time you play us come over and introduce your self and we can chat about your issues with the Raiders further or just come out of the closet and say who you are or even better keep your pot stirring comments to your self and just talk about cricket, Im sure your come back will be like get over your self or something profound.... your a joke mate.... and for the record so as were all clear I and the club have a good relationship with both Liam and his Mum I hope this has cleared this matter up for you McDonalds and you can now move on with your life and stop worrying about the welfare of Liam Hocking as he is doing just fine. Regards Steve Jennings Wodonga Raiders President past A & B grade player and current C grade player.

yes i was at the game and saw him dispatch you. and lets get one thing right, i never said you were any good and i expected him to smash you, but i was pointing out that even though he didnt seem to have any trouble with your short balls you still tried to hit him and waspointing out that there was still bad blood at least from your side. if there was no bad blood why not not yorker him and get him out? and no i dont feel it neccessary to comment at every opportunity about "your" club, however i will ask this question to you-why is you coach and captain and best batsmen batting in the lower order? why dosent he show something and bat at the top of the order before the game is lost? insted of sending the young blokes in to take the shine off the ball and batting when it is easier why not show some leadership? maybe he got that coaching style from north albury? Thoughts?

Interesting to read that Patties are resting some of their older players for the Finals.
Especially when they aren't gauranted of playing Finals.

Was very interesting, word on the street is Butters got dropped, played seconds.
8/8 off 6.3 seems like a good spell.
Is everything is all smooth sailing at St Pats? Sure Mark Butters plays 1s in any team.?

Was very interesting, word on the street is Butters got dropped, played seconds.
8/8 off 6.3 seems like a good spell.
Is everything is all smooth sailing at St Pats? Sure Mark Butters plays 1s in any team.?
Well he has only taken 9 wickets in the 1's so far, so may be he went down to find a bit of form? Which he clearly did.....lol

Well he has only taken 9 wickets in the 1's so far, so may be he went down to find a bit of form? Which he clearly did.....lol
Gee resting players has been taking to a new level. It seemed to filter down St Pats grades as a certain grade wasn't happy that some higher guys played in c2 against a team full of kids. They smashed them every where then had the nerve to tell the kids to hurry up.
So Tallanagatta V Belvoir should be a cracker this week. Plenty of spin to be bowled . Just wondering do Belvoir have any quick bowlers? Simmonds and McNeil seem to bowl half the overs. If Tallanagatta win there my pick to win the flag. Also well done hoppers on beating wodonga last game.

Agreed, but i think belvior will chase it down. Big call i know.
See Raiders had north 6/150 not bad signs for the raiders hopefully they can have a good crack at the chase.
I don't think Lavi can chase down St Pats.
Albury declared against Wodonga, why would they do that? Wouldnt have thought 198 would warrant a declaration
Wodonga to get home there.
New city will fall short

Gee resting players has been taking to a new level. It seemed to filter down St Pats grades as a certain grade wasn't happy that some higher guys played in c2 against a team full of kids. They smashed them every where then had the nerve to tell the kids to hurry up.
So Tallanagatta V Belvoir should be a cracker this week. Plenty of spin to be bowled . Just wondering do Belvoir have any quick bowlers? Simmonds and McNeil seem to bowl half the overs. If Tallanagatta win there my pick to win the flag. Also well done hoppers on beating wodonga last game.

Belvoir do have some decent quicks in Freake and Cook, have been unlucky with Tait Spiteri and butters getting injured as well as losing cencic. Reckon the winner of that game will be a real handful for sides in finals

Who do you reckon will take out C-Grade Div 3 this year? Can Mount Beauty go back to back under Nimble? Or will Heavy favourites Baranduda take the chocolates?

Who do you reckon will take out C-Grade Div 3 this year? Can Mount Beauty go back to back under Nimble? Or will Heavy favourites Baranduda take the chocolates?
Hopoefully Mt Beauty get over the line. Kingy is still on a high after last years win. Great bloke and loves a beer. Baranduda might choke but it will come down to where it's played.
Belvoir it's in your hands. Raiders to step up and get a win in the last round. Make it book end wins for the season. Kelly park will be at it's best like every week. Rumor has it Simmonds will be having his bowling arm replaced after the season. He's bowled more overs in a season than some guys bowl in a life time. Get Nat the Bat out and Old Man Spitta and you won't have to chase as many. Good luck guys and enjoy the last round.

It appears that we are going to have a pretty good finish to the season in Provincial four teams vying for three spots and all have a good show of making it. St Pats look to have one spot tied up, could finish as high as 4th, but I reckon the phones will be running hot next Saturday finding out the state of games and decisions being made as a result. Good luck to all teams and hopefully the weather does not effect results.

Good to see James McNeil win the batting for the regular season. Well deserved with 599 & also 20 wickets best player in the comp.
Also Darcy Ianson & Zac Simonds equal wickets with 36 although Zac bowled roughly 60more overs.
Will be a great finals series, Wodonga go in favourites. East would be keen not to go straight sets this season. St pats are a danger side I think I can see a properly replay of last yrs gf happening.
Not sure if Tallangatta Lavi or North can win it, although I hope I'm wrong! Let's hope the rain stays away this finals series

Congrats to warren Marmo on his first and last year at the helm
Most players he brought to the club left and more will leave if he is in charge
Rumor is bull Harvey look to run against him

Pull your head in bud.

My head is pulled in
Mine isn't up marmos ****
Bull did all the training post Christmas marmo did hardly anything except run off the long run and bowl at blokes head and laugh instead of helping them

Last edited by a moderator:
During the last round win the batsman that was out there with marmo had the chance to hit the winning run and Marmo told him to block out a maiden so he could hit the winning run

You are a Joke of a person bull ran the training sessions due to Josh warren marmo and his partner having a child bit hard to run training when hes not there dickhead

Back