Cricket Albury/wodonga

R@idh@ter - you're entiteled to your opinions, and I respect your comments, but you're getting very close to crossing the line. There's nothing wrong with stating your thoughts, but we won't put up with you just flat out slagging a player or club constantly. It get monotonous very quickly.

Also, please watch the language.

HA! Not him *******
He has already told people he is leaving the club. im sticking around
R@iDh@TeR as a board member of another provincial club your comments concern me, if what you have written here is 100% correct then Raiders will know exactly who you are and I would expect that they will take the required action to remove you from the club, now if as I expect you are not telling the truth and you will be moving on next season my club will not be entertaining any thoughts of allowing any ex raider players into our club as the last thing I would want is some one in our organization that deals with issues with the club the way you are going about this, your actions have tarnished any Ex Raider players credibility, Im sure most of the other 8 clubs will feel the same way so your attack on the raiders through social media is absolutely unacceptable so good luck for the future R@iDh@TeR.

A few pages back liam and his mother were talked about on here for leaving he is 16 years old and had more respect for the club and himself than you are showing R@iDh@Ter......
Does the club deserve this ???

So everyone knows - R@idh@ter has been banned, as will anyone else that creates accounts purely to soil the names of people or clubs.

Remember that people are entitled to their opinions, but these trolls are after one thing - a reaction. Don't give it to them, and let us staff delete/ban these posters.

Your comp should be at the pointy end of the season, how about discussion around finals etc.

Good luck to all playing this week

Should be a good weekend of cricket:

East should win comfortably against Lavi
Wodonga to beat Tallangatta in a close one
Patties to beat North

Good luck to all teams!!!

Ok Tallangatta beat Wodonga well done. So that means Wodonga should be seeded 3 or 4 if a wash out happens.??
East flogged Lavi and St Pats got the job done. Very interesting round this weekend.
I've heard a few funny rumors already and they are gold. A certain Bulldog could be leaving the kennel and going two ways. One playing for another Wodonga club or two crossing the border . Also heard that all the new kit bags Wodonga ordered have another players name and club number on them. Ifso that's gold.
Gee there's been a bit of crap said about Raiders above. To the player in question that's if you are player of any kind grow up. Yes the club has changed in the last two years and yes young guys are leaving due to many reason. I have heard so many rumors during the year about certain players not getting along with the coach. Come on that's at every club. I will say that there are awesome people on the committee there who do a great job with out reward. To go around and say the club is stuffed and Marmo is leaving is not the right way to go about it. I have a feeling who the player is but I'm not going to drop his name and give him credit. I think he should build a bridge and get over it. From what I've heard from other clubs is that Raiders is a disgrace on the field with there mouths never shutting up. Just remember you have to gain respect . The more you shoot off the more other clubs think you are a disgrace. By winning games and sticking through the tough times that will come.

What a weekend of cricket, looks like there were some great matches over the weekend.

The Miners v Baranduda match looks like it would have been a great game to watch with the match going down to the last over of the second day.

Two matches that stand out for me this weekend would be the Miners V Eskdale match in District, two teams both playing well at the business end of the season. I can't tip a winner in this one, toss of a coin. The match between East Albury and Wodonga should be a good game too. I reckon most people would have been expecting to see these two teams playing each other next week and not this week. East Albury is my tip, in too good of form at the moment.

In the other matches I can't see either Mt Beauty or Tallangatta winning their clashes.

I have heard that the Wodonga vs Albury 2nds game got pretty heated on the weekend. The reports are that a certain club coach was leading the charge and was personally attacking juniors. To me this sums up the difference between the clubs and why one is a successful club and the other hasn't played senior finals in god knows how long

I have heard that the Wodonga vs Albury 2nds game got pretty heated on the weekend. The reports are that a certain club coach was leading the charge and was personally attacking juniors. To me this sums up the difference between the clubs and why one is a successful club and the other hasn't played senior finals in god knows how long

Can you explain what you mean by personal? Seems strange someone comes out with that statement after a team gets beat.
More importantly
Also what do people think of the 6 team finals series? I personally would like to see it go top 4 knockout, we are rewarding teams for coming 4th last?

Can you explain what you mean by personal? Seems strange someone comes out with that statement after a team gets beat.
More importantly
Also what do people think of the 6 team finals series? I personally would like to see it go top 4 knockout, we are rewarding teams for coming 4th last?
Four team finals would work great and reward the best teams. I also think that 1 v 2 with the winner going straight into the GF and the loser playing the winner of 3 v 4 is the best set up over three weeks. Teams under the current structure can lose more games than they win, yet still make the finals, and that just doesn't seem right!

Back