DVCA: Barclay Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Barclay Shield

captain cuzz;265800 said:
I've got pretty good mail that Mernda was trying to organise a game against Mill Park which was going ahead until MPCC asked if MCC were at full strength or not..

When the answer "yes" came back, Mill Park pulled the pin!

Looks like money (allegedly) can't buy blokes willing to have a crack against a Barclay Shield side! ;)

Even though it's only a practice match and Mernda are tipped to be also rans this year, the game could have gone a bit of a way to showing the real gap between Barclay and Money.

Your mail man x Mill Park player Wayne Roberts is a dick head he rang Mill Parks President Monday morning And asked if they would be interested in a practice match the answer was no. They have an inter club game this Sunday that has been planned for weeks.

Mate your just a shit stirring dick head.

BANG BANG

Shot Guns Blazzing;265933 said:
Your mail man x Mill Park player Wayne Roberts is a dick head he rang Mill Parks President Monday morning And asked if they would be interested in a practice match the answer was no. They have an inter club game this Sunday that has been planned for weeks.

BANG BANG

Is it a 'new players' vs. 'existing players' intraclub game???

You lot could probably field 2-3 sides with recruits alone this season :D

BOOM CHISH WHOOPAH!!! (just thought I'd try my own little 'signature' at the bottom of my posts)

bigcricket007;265945 said:
Is it a 'new players' vs. 'existing players' intraclub game???

You lot could probably field 2-3 sides with recruits alone this season :D

BOOM CHISH WHOOPAH!!! (just thought I'd try my own little 'signature' at the bottom of my posts)

Hey Steve how you been ? Wheres our site gone why dont you start a new one you seem to have plenty of time on your hands.:p

BANG BANG

Firstly, let me say that the little "BANG BANG" at the bottom of the post really sets this forum alight, it's refreshing to have a 12 year old in here with something to say.

Secondly, have you ever heard the saying "don't shoot the messenger"? All I'm doing is passing on information given to me by a reliable source - information which you have every right of reply to.

And lastly, thank you so very much for the name calling - it's given all in here a very good insight into your character! Usually when people get so defensive straight away it's because there's an element of truth to the rumour. I wouldn't have the faintest idea about it, but your reaction here is not dis-similar to the reaction about paying players a sh!t load of money to play at the club.

I couldn't care less either way, good on you if you've got that kind of folding lyin' around, but if you're prepared to dish out a few names here and there (2 in this post alone) be prepared to cop some criticism coming back at you, CHAMP.

The voice of the valley;265947 said:
Hey Steve how you been ? Wheres our site gone why dont you start a new one you seem to have plenty of time on your hands.:p

That sort of post is why the other mob made this board (so let's keep it to a minimum)... ya really trying to get under my skin aren't ya mate. LoL. You know what though, I LOVE IT!!! Ask my brother next time ya see him... the bloke is twice the size of me, and I still love winding the ************ up!!!

It's all good... I'll be looking forward to listening to your sledging from over the fence or on the field this season. Once I find out who you are though, I'm gunna give it back just as good!!! :D

captain cuzz;265954 said:
Firstly, let me say that the little "BANG BANG" at the bottom of the post really sets this forum alight, it's refreshing to have a 12 year old in here with something to say.

Secondly, have you ever heard the saying "don't shoot the messenger"? All I'm doing is passing on information given to me by a reliable source - information which you have every right of reply to.

And lastly, thank you so very much for the name calling - it's given all in here a very good insight into your character! Usually when people get so defensive straight away it's because there's an element of truth to the rumour. I wouldn't have the faintest idea about it, but your reaction here is not dis-similar to the reaction about paying players a sh!t load of money to play at the club.

I couldn't care less either way, good on you if you've got that kind of folding lyin' around, but if you're prepared to dish out a few names here and there (2 in this post alone) be prepared to cop some criticism coming back at you, CHAMP.

As I said your a dick head.

captain cuzz;265954 said:
All I'm doing is passing on information given to me by a reliable

thank you so very much for the name calling Usually when people get so defensive straight away it's because there's an element of truth to the rumour. I wouldn't have the faintest idea about it, but your reaction here is not dis-similar to the reaction about paying players a sh!t load of money to play at the club.

Firstly your so called reliable source is wrong no one from Mernda has contacted Mill Park about a practice match. Iam sure if they would have Mill Park would have loved to kick there ass.

I dont understand, all you guys wanted a page just for your A grade talk but all you seem to do is talk about Money sides whats the go with that ?

As for the name calling Shot Guns might be rite with with one.

As I said boys, don't shoot the messenger.

If the story's wrong so be it, but I'm sticking by my man.

I've got nothing to do with either club, so I couldn't care less either way.

As for your name calling - I don't see the value in it, but if it makes you feel good, fire away (pun intended).

Moving right along...

How many people are happy with their fixtures? Did you get good one dayers, or are you disapointed you don't get a chance at an outright win against the teams you're playing?

Kingofthevalley;265925 said:
There is a young bloke at Eltham by the name of Keith Davidson that is just about ready to burst onto the scene, outstanding batsman and has been training the house down!!

both the Still's from Lower Eltham have a lot of talent, Scott Barnett from Lower Plenty could be anything aswell, there are a few at Diamo that will be very good players in the future. Will be interesting to see how Dalton goes in subbies with the mouth he has on him!!!!

a young bloke?????? he is 25 and has been playing a grade since he was 16

BANG BANG

i remember the day he won the money shield batting ave and the captain declared at 8 down cause he didnt want to bat scared he would go out and he would lose the money sheild batting ave

bat11dontbowl;266013 said:
i remember the day he won the money shield batting ave and the captain declared at 8 down cause he didnt want to bat scared he would go out and he would lose the money sheild batting ave

Whats that got to do with it ?

Are you saying he is piss weak as well ?

Kingofthevalley;265925 said:
There is a young bloke at Eltham by the name of Keith Davidson that is just about ready to burst onto the scene, outstanding batsman and has been training the house down!!

both the Still's from Lower Eltham have a lot of talent, Scott Barnett from Lower Plenty could be anything aswell, there are a few at Diamo that will be very good players in the future. Will be interesting to see how Dalton goes in subbies with the mouth he has on him!!!!
I'll give it to the second round before someone knocks him the F#@$ out.

where is that dalton kid from i herd his going down there to take my place from last season? if he throws done pies his got no hope

THE ICEMAN;266079 said:
I'll give it to the second round before someone knocks him the F#@$ out.

You're kidding right?

Nick Dalton is a great bloke, and I've played plenty of cricket with him and he's never said anything that's crossed the line on a cricket field in all the time I've played with him.

Not sure where he gets this reputation as a mouth - care to elaborate on what your problem is with him?

Bubble Wrap;266319 said:
You're kidding right?

Nick Dalton is a great bloke, and I've played plenty of cricket with him and he's never said anything that's crossed the line on a cricket field in all the time I've played with him.

Not sure where he gets this reputation as a mouth - care to elaborate on what your problem is with him?
I recall oneday when he spat on a bloke. He can talk all the dribble he wants who gives a shit but there is no room for that crap in any sport if that was me it would be lights out no matter what the punishment. But he's a thinker he only gobbs off to the blokes he dosn't think will go back at him. So he may as well keep his mouth shut it just shows how weak he really is.

THE ICEMAN;266340 said:
I recall oneday when he spat on a bloke. He can talk all the dribble he wants who gives a shit but there is no room for that crap in any sport if that was me it would be lights out no matter what the punishment. But he's a thinker he only gobbs off to the blokes he dosn't think will go back at him. So he may as well keep his mouth shut it just shows how weak he really is.

I have played a few games against Nick and i highly doubt this. I havent always seen eye to eye with him but spitting, come off it.

This is a really low assaination of character. Really poor post ICEMAN.

groomdog;266114 said:
where is that dalton kid from i herd his going down there to take my place from last season? if he throws done pies his got no hope

Groomdog, mate geez those tickets you have on yourself must be worth a bit. I have seen you play so i hope you have improved a bit, cos Dalton chucks them down better then you pal.

PremiersAgain;266399 said:
I have played a few games against Nick and i highly doubt this. I havent always seen eye to eye with him but spitting, come off it.

This is a really low assaination of character. Really poor post ICEMAN.
You might wanna ask around your club mate because the bloke he spat on was a Plenty boy so ask around and you will find out who it was very surprised you didn't know this seeing that you seem to no everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back