DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

twenty3;337781 said:
first of all your getting defensive
we dont all think your bad at cricket but your no shane warne and no one is.
every one has good and bad form with the stick
your just a so call 'PEANUT' and if you didnt jaw off at everyone else you would be alright

thats not down grading me?

dirt.ball;337520 said:
Any memorable highlights of 08/09 on and off field that anyone wants to share

Zak Knights power hitting at Lower Eltham,
Also Zak smashing balls at footy players at training while they were training on the ground.

Keep Wandering;338009 said:
48* in last round to get us in finals,
make sure you look up your stats before you talk!

look at Mr.Defensive once again, has to bring out the stats once someone has a go at him..why don't you remind us about you last season and how good you went we have heard it about 100 times already. The truth is mate you are shit and you and your teamates are the only ones who think your any good at all.

share the passion;338034 said:
how can you be calling people duds when you play H Grade mate. hahaha you just come on here and make yourself look like the biggest idiot, you are the dud.

At least his season isn't over yet, unlike most.

share the passion;338034 said:
how can you be calling people duds when you play H Grade mate. hahaha you just come on here and make yourself look like the biggest idiot, you are the dud.

mate just shut your mouth.

share the passion;338036 said:
look at Mr.Defensive once again, has to bring out the stats once someone has a go at him..why don't you remind us about you last season and how good you went we have heard it about 100 times already. The truth is mate you are shit and you and your teamates are the only ones who think your any good at all.

he can get defensive considering all the shit he gets from people. i dont know why you think he is shit, what makes him shit.

To be classified as a hitter , you must make contact with the ball.
And I am struggling to envisage you getting close to Jordan's bowling.

fmr_13;338051 said:
To be classified as a hitter , you must make contact with the ball.
And I am struggling to envisage you getting close to Jordan's bowling.

um ok, i dont know what envisage means ferg. anyway what make you think i couldnt make contact with the ball, and not ok jordens bowling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back