DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

KnightRiders50;338063 said:
meh i duno, all i no is that your name is damo because of people on this forum saying so.

Ah, ok.

I'm the number 10 for Diamo in H grade, I was the one who bowled that terrible last over on Sunday.

KnightRiders50;338040 said:
mate just shut your mouth.

he is of a bit higher quality than H grade champ, don't go saying things that you cannot do, because cisek is one of the best bowlers in the comp.

share the passion;338036 said:
look at Mr.Defensive once again, has to bring out the stats once someone has a go at him..why don't you remind us about you last season and how good you went we have heard it about 100 times already. The truth is mate you are shit and you and your teamates are the only ones who think your any good at all.

mate, i feel sorry for the kid, everytime he logs on he has to look at people having a go at him.
If he just sat back and took all this crap, then he would cop it even more.

Dont worry Hayden, hopefully we can get a run together next year with the cowboys ? ;)

NA*MP;338112 said:
mate, i feel sorry for the kid, everytime he logs on he has to look at people having a go at him.

Dont worry Hayden, hopefully we can get a run together next year with the cowboys ? ;)

yeah dw Hayden, you and nathan are legends!

NA*MP;338112 said:

Next time I see Hayden, I'll have to give him a hug from all this stick.
As for Zak Knight, your proposal of slapping around Jordy Cisek is bizarre.
You are a peanut

Every Junior on this thread get down to the NEWCC clubrooms on Saturday Night after our grand final, partying all night and rowdy behaviour guaranteed.
Big Name Guests already attending: T.Gilmore, L.Smith
Tell friends to come along (not scummers), bring women if desired.
Cya then.

NEWCC (L);338161 said:
Every Junior on this thread get down to the NEWCC clubrooms on Saturday Night after our grand final, partying all night and rowdy behaviour guaranteed.Big Name Guests already attending: T.Gilmore, L.Smith
Tell friends to come along (not scummers), bring women if desired.
Cya then.

This is my gospel, cheen ur a master of propaganda

NEWCC (L);338158 said:
Next time I see Hayden, I'll have to give him a hug from all this stick.
As for Zak Knight, your proposal of slapping around Jordy Cisek is bizarre.
You are a peanut

ryan you are spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back