DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Henrey Mcballzlicker;268169 said:
remember the name Trent Groom his his a freak, just turn 14 and his about 6 2 fkn freak.

do u mean that fat kid from mill park the biggest overated player in the league not joking he is a ********ing hack

got a few;268054 said:
Ye boy u probz right i havnt seen much of Diener just herd good things. Ye m8 im a just a DV player m8 not given my name up.
Whats the news of Lovey this yr herd hid old man is coaching you guys but his not playing who would take his place.

james love thought his uncle david would be coaching greensborough under 17s and he signed up at greensy and now his uncle is playing at plenty so i dont know wat james is gonna do

Andrew Strauss;268069 said:
Hey DVCA boys,

Do you blokes rate any of the NMCA (formerley known as JIKA) juniors? If so who

jika is the worst league going around all scum rats one kid i rate steve flynn is about it shit league

Trent groom a freak lmfao thats a jk
ye he smashes kids 2 yrs younger than him and and struggles heaps when his bottom age has no technique better bowler as well.
Worth saying good players like M.Johnson, D.Campbell, T.Gilmore, M. Larcom Copper etc.

got a few;268353 said:
Trent groom a freak lmfao thats a jk
ye he smashes kids 2 yrs younger than him and and struggles heaps when his bottom age has no technique better bowler as well.
Worth saying good players like M.Johnson, D.Campbell, T.Gilmore, M. Larcom Copper etc.

im with u go a few he is shit and is D.campbell darcy or dylan

um darcy the kid can bowl but ive herd that dylan can play never seen Dylan.
Guys if ther are a few of us that are looking to one day play discrit which club do u follow/ want to play for.

the boy;268346 said:
do u mean that fat kid from mill park the biggest overated player in the league not joking he is a ********ing hack

Mate wipe your mouth the amount of shit coming out of it making me sick.

You have tickets on your self big time.

And I would love to see your 3 year old brother match it with under 12 players
your the biggest tosser in HERE.

got a few;268491 said:
Guys if ther are a few of us that are looking to one day play discrit which club do u follow/ want to play for.

yer dylan can play cricket if he puts his mind to it and i am gonna play for northcote cricket club

Spider Man;268512 said:
Mate wipe your mouth the amount of shit coming out of it making me sick.

You have tickets on your self big time.

And I would love to see your 3 year old brother match it with under 12 players
your the biggest tosser in HERE.

mate ur gonna be playing local cricket ur whole life i know who u r and have fun playing park cricket ur whole life cause ur no good either is groom

the boy;268519 said:
mate ur gonna be playing local cricket ur whole life i know who u r and have fun playing park cricket ur whole life cause ur no good either is groom

than why don't you go to northcote as soon as you can and leave it to the "park cricketers' to talk about the diamond valley...seriously though mate pull up a bit. fair enough if you want to have a go at blokes but keep it a bit more logical than saying "he's a hack" or "he's a fkn spaz". You don't have to write blokes off like that because at the end of the day it is park cricket and we're here for a bit of fun. You're being a bit harsh on a few blokes and I'm sure if they knew who you were you wouldn't be posting stuff like that; so pull up a bit mate thats all I'm saying.

the boy;268519 said:

The only thing i was playing is with your mummy sorry if we kept u up all last nite son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes a screamer......

Losser....

What you dont think i know who you are dumb ass??????????????????????????//

you little poofs can disuss and have ur own opinions, you may say his shit. or watever im just saying dont be suprised when his making all your coments look stupid, hell probly play 1s at mill park this year thats a pretty good effore since he just turned 14 plus the side that mill park 1s have this year not many blokes would play in. i dont wanna hear anymore shit talking just let the results speak for them selves.

Spider Man;268533 said:
The only thing i was playing is with your mummy sorry if we kept u up all last nite son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes a screamer......

Losser....

What you dont think i know who you are dumb ass??????????????????????????//

Pal that is possibly the worst call I have ever seen. When a bloke (or possibly your a female, or at least play cricket like one) starts bringing the mum jokes in then you know you have got them beat. If thats the best you can come up with I suggest you leave this forum and do not return. I dont know who you are but with your sledging abilities I can already see that you will be a park cricketer your whole life, and nothing wrong with that if your playing A grade, but you will be a fat slob in F or G grade. 'the boy' will be a better cricketer than you could ever hope to be quarter as good, you talk about this Groom kid playing Mill Park 1's, which isn't hard to do mind you, but the boy would walk into Mill Park 1's and could possibly be playing district 2's. If you want to have a go mate, be able to back it up, thats all I'll say...muppet.

Lot of bravado on this thread. I think theres a few boys here with a little too much emerging testosterone that they don't know what to do with. Keep stroking your ego's lads. ;)

got a few;268491 said:

Good Topic. Without meaning to offend anyone I think the best Premier club for Diamong Valley players to go to is Melbourne University. They have a fantastic club culture, sure they are further away but there are plenty of opportunities. Their winnng culture and player management is worth the extra travel. Northcote CC is not in great shape at the moment and Fitzroy/Donc can't win a game. Forget Nth Melb, they might not even be around is 5 years!

five80;268564 said:
Good Topic. Without meaning to offend anyone I think the best Premier club for Diamong Valley players to go to is Melbourne University. They have a fantastic club culture, sure they are further away but there are plenty of opportunities. Their winnng culture and player management is worth the extra travel. Northcote CC is not in great shape at the moment and Fitzroy/Donc can't win a game. Forget Nth Melb, they might not even be around is 5 years!

And you would know how? If your going to talk about opportunites then there is no better place mate. I'll ring of some names from the DVCA juniors now playing either 1's or 2's at Northcote, Josh Adams, Andrew Sturgess, Daniel Taylor, Brad Page, Mitch Bottomley just to name a few.

hows that?;268566 said:
And you would know how? If your going to talk about opportunites then there is no better place mate. I'll ring of some names from the DVCA juniors now playing either 1's or 2's at Northcote, Josh Adams, Andrew Sturgess, Daniel Taylor, Brad Page, Mitch Bottomley just to name a few.

Keep your shirt on mate. I was asked which club I thought was best for DVCA juniors to go to and I gave my opinion. I just think that if a good junior player went to Northcote they might end up losing alot of games, they only won 4 from 17 last year. Opportunity is one thing, but you need some success along the way too.

five80;268572 said:
Keep your shirt on mate. I was asked which club I thought was best for DVCA juniors to go to and I gave my opinion. I just think that if a good junior player went to Northcote they might end up losing alot of games, they only won 4 from 17 last year. Opportunity is one thing, but you need some success along the way too.

Tell me then why alot of good district 2's players end up going to play at a club which isnt as successful? To play district 1's and be given greater opportunity to develop themselves playing against better players. If your going to talk about development, Northcote would have close to the best coaching staff in Premier Cricket, with head coach Chris Harris 3rd in line behind Shipperd and Berry in Victoria and also Victorias batting coach, Andrew Wildsmith who played first class cricket for Victoria and made a mountain of runs for Northcote back in the day, Grant Gardiner who also played first class cricket for Victoria and made truck loads for Northcote, and now captain David Alleyne who has played County cricket for Middlesex with a truck load of experience. Not to mention Travis Gloury who has made 18 Premier 1st xi Centuries as well as being on Tasmania's list for 2 years playing a handful of games. Northcote has developed a healthy young list now, it is a very youthful club and success isn't just going to happen with the click of the fingers, it takes time, and I think you will find that success, in the top grade, isn't to far away for the Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back