DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

hows that?;268646 said:
Tell me then why alot of good district 2's players end up going to play at a club which isnt as successful? To play district 1's and be given greater opportunity to develop themselves playing against better players. If your going to talk about development, Northcote would have close to the best coaching staff in Premier Cricket, with head coach Chris Harris 3rd in line behind Shipperd and Berry in Victoria and also Victorias batting coach, Andrew Wildsmith who played first class cricket for Victoria and made a mountain of runs for Northcote back in the day, Grant Gardiner who also played first class cricket for Victoria and made truck loads for Northcote, and now captain David Alleyne who has played County cricket for Middlesex with a truck load of experience. Not to mention Travis Gloury who has made 18 Premier 1st xi Centuries as well as being on Tasmania's list for 2 years playing a handful of games. Northcote has developed a healthy young list now, it is a very youthful club and success isn't just going to happen with the click of the fingers, it takes time, and I think you will find that success, in the top grade, isn't to far away for the Dragons.

Build a bridge....

and stop using the phrase 'truck loads' ;)

hows that?;268646 said:
Tell me then why alot of good district 2's players end up going to play at a club which isnt as successful? To play district 1's and be given greater opportunity to develop themselves playing against better players. If your going to talk about development, Northcote would have close to the best coaching staff in Premier Cricket, with head coach Chris Harris 3rd in line behind Shipperd and Berry in Victoria and also Victorias batting coach, Andrew Wildsmith who played first class cricket for Victoria and made a mountain of runs for Northcote back in the day, Grant Gardiner who also played first class cricket for Victoria and made truck loads for Northcote, and now captain David Alleyne who has played County cricket for Middlesex with a truck load of experience. Not to mention Travis Gloury who has made 18 Premier 1st xi Centuries as well as being on Tasmania's list for 2 years playing a handful of games. Northcote has developed a healthy young list now, it is a very youthful club and success isn't just going to happen with the click of the fingers, it takes time, and I think you will find that success, in the top grade, isn't to far away for the Dragons.

I just hope it's not "truck loads" of years until Northcote become competitive again, that's all.

hows that?;268556 said:
Pal that is possibly the worst call I have ever seen. When a bloke (or possibly your a female, or at least play cricket like one) starts bringing the mum jokes in then you know you have got them beat. If thats the best you can come up with I suggest you leave this forum and do not return. I dont know who you are but with your sledging abilities I can already see that you will be a park cricketer your whole life, and nothing wrong with that if your playing A grade, but you will be a fat slob in F or G grade. 'the boy' will be a better cricketer than you could ever hope to be quarter as good, you talk about this Groom kid playing Mill Park 1's, which isn't hard to do mind you, but the boy would walk into Mill Park 1's and could possibly be playing district 2's. If you want to have a go mate, be able to back it up, thats all I'll say...muppet.

Muppet thats it ? Who was sticking up for the Groom kid? Maybe you should learn how to read,Iam sick of this boy bagging every kid that plays cricket and talks him self up (big head)I do agree it would not be to hard to get a game at Mill Park 1s.

As for the fat slob thing ill leave that alone (YOUR MARRIED TO 1)....

Just caught a big fish you dick head.................................

Spider Man;268657 said:
Muppet thats it ? Who was sticking up for the Groom kid? Maybe you should learn how to read,Iam sick of this boy bagging every kid that plays cricket and talks him self up (big head)I do agree it would not be to hard to get a game at Mill Park 1s.

As for the fat slob thing ill leave that alone (YOUR MARRIED TO 1)....

Just caught a big fish you dick head.................................

Love your calls mate, any chance of coming up with something a bit better? Yes the boy is having a bit to say, I agree, but he can back it up. Would love to know who you are, private message me your identity, probably wouldn't even know who you are, but would be interesting to know and get a general consensus from a few of the boys playing against you in the valley if you are actually any good, but if your sledging is anything to go by then I presume not.

hows that?;268730 said:
Love your calls mate, any chance of coming up with something a bit better? Yes the boy is having a bit to say, I agree, but he can back it up. Would love to know who you are, private message me your identity, probably wouldn't even know who you are, but would be interesting to know and get a general consensus from a few of the boys playing against you in the valley if you are actually any good, but if your sledging is anything to go by then I presume not.

Cant you see my pitcure?

How stupid are you pal?

so who do we think the top10 u 14s r this year?
i personally think the Lewis kid is a freak and Ejaaz is a gun to.
:D

Henrey Mcballzlicker;268169 said:
remember the name Trent Groom his his a freak, just turn 14 and his about 6 2 fkn freak.

haha i played this kid last year
hehe he mad 30 odd but cant batt to save his life against uper age bowlers plus a guy whos 12 yrs old got him out

LegB4;269001 said:
Becuase it is far too difficult to sustain an intellectual conversation on this thread...:rolleyes:

Leave the kids alone its a bit of fun for them. Maybe get rid of the boy more kids might want to talk on here with out being bagged.

Im sorry for stirring the pot in my last few post its all a bit of fun.:rolleyes:

batting allrounder;268749 said:
so who do we think the top10 u 14s r this year?
i personally think the Lewis kid is a freak and Ejaaz is a gun to.
:D

Lewis is overated, struggles against good teams, l'd like to bowl to him.

the boy;268346 said:
do u mean that fat kid from mill park the biggest overated player in the league not joking he is a ********ing hack

mate have u seen trent groom he is a great player u must be thinking of the wrong guy because he is a gun

any way you a probaly the worst cricketer put in the dvca..:D

well y dont we actulley start talking about junior criket then
here ill start
who do we think will win the 14 blue and 14 teal premierships?

batting allrounder;269211 said:
well y dont we actulley start talking about junior criket then
here ill start
who do we think will win the 14 blue and 14 teal premierships?[/QUO

it is way to close to call it at this time of the
year first round hasnt even been played..

knows all;269210 said:
mate have u seen trent groom he is a great player u must be thinking of the wrong guy because he is a gun

any way you a probaly the worst cricketer put in the dvca..:D

You would probably want to know who he is before you start making outlantish statements like that junior. Just a tip, I think the boy might just play a higher grade than you, maybe just.... ;)

hows that?;269341 said:
You would probably want to know who he is before you start making outlantish statements like that junior. Just a tip, I think the boy might just play a higher grade than you, maybe just.... ;)

well if he is that good wat is his name and were does THE BOY play

knows all;269442 said:
well if he is that good wat is his name and were does THE BOY play

Obviously I'm not going to tell you who he is, but if you did know you would be made a total fool. That is all.

the boy;268349 said:
jika is the worst league going around all scum rats one kid i rate steve flynn is about it shit league

I reckon a fair few of the JIKA boys not just stevie flynn would make a fool of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back