DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

beenaround;337693 said:
Keep writing us off guys !
You have your hands on it (the shield I mean:p) AT THE MOMENT, but the game is far from over...
Would'nt want to drop it from here...
Would make Duckworths and Groves actions from Sunday look pretty bad would'nt it ???[/COLOR]

Care to elaborate?

No Good at cricket;336993 said:
Lol have fun in Money shield next year Eye of the tiger !!!!!!!
Wanderers are up and about and onto bigger and better things next year

shut up dizza the game is not over yet things can still go wrong, just because we're in the box seat doesnt mean yarrambat cant come back, still 80 overs to get through yet.

French Cut;337287 said:
Is it just me,or has anyone else noticed a certain Captain/Coach of a losing semi final side only bowling 10 overs for 19 runs......with no second spell,while his younger more inexperienced bowlers got trashed around the park for a surprise loss.....????!!!!??

Rumour has it....the powers to be are not at all pleased at the way things played out on that certain afternoon.....

If the younger guys couldn't do they job, then so be it. Why rely on a player who is 37 and probably not going to play in a few years time. We wont be a club who rely's on one or two players to get us up to BS then get smashed as soon as they retire, only for the club to be in turmoil. I see Hursty is sort of going through this at the moment.

I think you're ill advised on the experience factor, O'Hallaran, Robbie Thomas, Coxy and myself have probably played 150-180 odd 1st XI games combined and all played 1's since the age of 15/16 are now 22-25.

Where's the good in that....

Rumour has it I don't think anyone was happy, but such is life.

CONGRATS TO NE, ALL THE BEST IN BS NEXT YEAR.

the valley of excitment;337862 said:
shut up dizza the game is not over yet things can still go wrong, just because we're in the box seat doesnt mean yarrambat cant come back, still 80 overs to get through yet.

Just when we thought there wasn't a modest bone in the North Eltham Body.

You have your hands on it (the shield I mean:p) AT THE MOMENT, but the game is far from over...
Would make Duckworths and Groves actions from Sunday look pretty bad would'nt it ???

beenaround;337693 said:
Would make Duckworths and Groves actions from Sunday look pretty bad would'nt it ???

I just drove down Ironbark Rd. Theres a strange gurgling noise coming out of the trees. Sounds very much like someone is getting "choked". Could it be the infamous serial killer that strikes in March in the one horse town of Yarrambat?

beenaround;337693 said:
Would make Duckworths and Groves actions from Sunday look pretty bad would'nt it ???[/COLOR]

Care to elaborate?

Teapicker;337933 said:
I just drove down Ironbark Rd. Theres a strange gurgling noise coming out of the trees. Sounds very much like someone is getting "choked". Could it be the infamous serial killer that strikes in March in the one horse town of Yarrambat?

very good picker.however i do agree there is alot of cricket to be played yet!however beenaround what are you sooking about groves got 6 fa in the granny and got us to the position we are in at the moment.yes hes lairy but he bowled exceptionally well.and as for duckworth,pearson spat on him when he was stupid enough to leave the ball on middle stump first ball!carn the wanderer!!!!

Just a quick question - Sunday is listed as a reserve day for the granny & most of last saturday was washed out... does anyone know why the matches this weekend don't make up the lost overs from the first week on Sunday? Would seem to make sense, then the granny's would be over the intended 240 overs (whether they should be over 160 like the rest of the season is another debate...)

the valley of excitment;337862 said:

Just when we thought there wasn't a modest bone in the North Eltham Body.

valleyboy;338302 said:
Just a quick question - Sunday is listed as a reserve day for the granny & most of last saturday was washed out... does anyone know why the matches this weekend don't make up the lost overs from the first week on Sunday? Would seem to make sense, then the granny's would be over the intended 240 overs (whether they should be over 160 like the rest of the season is another debate...)
If there is a first innings result as of Saturday night the game is over. If no result by then the game continues into Sunday.
Grand Final should be played under the same conditions as any other game.

beenaround;337693 said:

nick geno;338026 said:
very good picker.however i do agree there is alot of cricket to be played yet!however beenaround what are you sooking about groves got 6 fa in the granny and got us to the position we are in at the moment.yes hes lairy but he bowled exceptionally well.and as for duckworth,pearson spat on him when he was stupid enough to leave the ball on middle stump first ball!carn the wanderer!!!!
Duckworth is lucky that he only got spat at.

Teapicker;337933 said:

valleyboy;338302 said:
If there is a first innings result as of Saturday night the game is over. If no result by then the game continues into Sunday.
Grand Final should be played under the same conditions as any other game.

nick geno;338395 said:
and why is that mr concussion
Matt Duckworth has severly upset a number of people with his "behaviour" over the course of the year through numerours incidents. Never said he spat at anyone.

Im saying that if it were some other players in the valley out there, spitting would have been the least of his worries.

nick geno;338026 said:
Duckworth is lucky that he only got spat at.

Concussion;338401 said:
Matt Duckworth has severly upset a number of people with his "behaviour" over the course of the year through numerours incidents. Never said he spat at anyone.

Im saying that if it were some other players in the valley out there, spitting would have been the least of his worries.

pearson was the one to spit and was lucky not to only loose his wicket.everybody has their likes and dislikes and the only other boys that have had a disagreement are the boys from the college. but we all no the boys from yarrambat are angels.have a look at your captain.hiding himself at number nine then threatening supporters in the crowd when they were yelling....and shaw...well iv never seen someone mouth off so much when they were batting...it just took his mind off the game totally.

nick geno;338414 said:
pearson was the one to spit and was lucky not to only loose his wicket.everybody has their likes and dislikes and the only other boys that have had a disagreement are the boys from the college. but we all no the boys from yarrambat are angels.have a look at your captain.hiding himself at number nine then threatening supporters in the crowd when they were yelling....and shaw...well iv never seen someone mouth off so much when they were batting...it just took his mind off the game totally.
Hey Geno i will tell you something, Yarrambat no angels whatsoever!! The likes of Shaw, Adrian Wilson and Justin Stewart are not in my favourites book trust me! Wilson especially is a giant knob!! And I got sledged by Mobilia this year!! :D

Like Wanderers though theyve got a couple of guys who are ok.

so your a college boy too then!!you shouldnt pass judgement on the weekends happenings since u were not playing and meerly specktating?both sides were excited about the grand final and there was nothing wrong with the way the game was played.even the pearson thing isnt a big deal.both sides played the game well

nick geno;338395 said:
and why is that mr concussion

Concussion;338401 said:

you can talk

Concussion;338401 said:

nick geno;338414 said:
How can the Yarrambat captain get upset with the crowd. He obviously couldn't hear all of the "Bat" ferrils in the Semi Final getting extremely personal with some of the Morang boys.
Good to see they can only mouth off under the influence and crap themselves when they are confronted.

nick geno;338414 said:
Hey Geno i will tell you something, Yarrambat no angels whatsoever!! The likes of Shaw, Adrian Wilson and Justin Stewart are not in my favourites book trust me! Wilson especially is a giant knob!! And I got sledged by Mobilia this year!! :D

Like Wanderers though theyve got a couple of guys who are ok.

how about everybody gets off north elthams back.their in the grand final and in the box seat..u can sit and winge all you like were not the ones in the big dance..especially you blokes from the college!what a waste of time you guys are..nobody likes you

so your a college boy too then!!you shouldnt pass judgement on the weekends happenings since u were not playing and meerly specktating?both sides were excited about the grand final and there was nothing wrong with the way the game was played.even the pearson thing isnt a big deal.both sides played the game well

Dropped first Ball;338431 said:
How can the Yarrambat captain get upset with the crowd. He obviously couldn't hear all of the "Bat" ferrils in the Semi Final getting extremely personal with some of the Morang boys.
Good to see they can only mouth off under the influence and crap themselves when they are confronted.

No you have it wrong. The noise you could hear wasn't them crapping it was that familiar sound when someone gets there boney fingers and wraps it around their knecks. I think it's called CHOKING,CHOKING,CHOKING AGAIN. It's going to take a lot of therapy to get over this year especially when they have been beaten by realistically the 5th best side in the comp. Greensborough IN, Yarrambat OUT so there can be no more shame.

Concussion;338401 said:

you can talk

nick geno;338414 said:

so now you are trying to put the spitting incident on Pearso !
I have a lot of respect for quite a few people at your club, as I have known them for many years, but you guys are making absolutely no friends at the moment.
What Ducky did was an absolute disgrace, and you are saying that pearso was lucky to only loose his wicket...
WHAT A JOKE !
As for Danny, yes he will go back at anyone, but are you somehow forgetting that YOU GUYS started on him before he was even half way out to the pitch ???

nick geno;338414 said:

nick geno;338421 said:

with the exception of 2 players, I would almost agree with that...
Groves is not my cup of tea (did bowl well none the less), and Ducky just did a stupid thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back