DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanz, what about a certain ex district player you guys are chasing hard?

As for sannab2b, I think some people on here take what he says a bit too personally. Everyone has the right to an opinion so if you don't like what he says then bad luck, suck it up and move on. Just for the record, we are giving personnel opinions and views on here and it's not a true representation of their club. Before some people get sucked in to thinking all members involved at RCC share the same views as sannab2b.

heard Heidelberg could be in a bit of trouble losing 4-6 players from there GF side. Your not the only one who knows about this ex district player they are talking to big papa, hanz i think you need to tell your young blokes to keep some info to themselves ;)

Common sense has no place around here 9-52 ya flog!

By the way, with a name like that, you're not very inconspicuous :)

Stop getting sucked in to him left arm around, clearly fishing. As for the ocka rumours, they are incorrect. He still hasn't decided what he wants to do. If he does decide to go to Riverside we wish him all the best and one day hope he returns to our club. I do agree it will be a huge loss, but we have lost players before and managed to do ok. Lets get this blog back to what it's supposed to be about and stop the jibes about clubs!

heard Heidelberg could be in a bit of trouble losing 4-6 players from there GF side. Your not the only one who knows about this ex district player they are talking to big papa, hanz i think you need to tell your young blokes to keep some info to themselves ;)
rumour has it that things are getting desperate down at Heidelberg & Banyule. they waited on each others decision on which direction their club was to go down, screwed the NECA idea & now screwing each other. occa & stix gone are massive blows with more to follow. big big $$$$ been throw around now

spot on pig, the way they ran they ran the comp is why we left, talk about conflicts of interests.
It's so clear, whatever is good for them and ..... the rest. They will be the only two other clubs
allowed into the DVCA. I tip they will be both in "B" grade before you know it. If they continue to lose
players like they are, they will be paying 30/40k a year to get some super stars for their teams. I
don't think there are any really good players out there at the moment, if there was we would be chasing them along with every Barclay club anyway, really hard to get players to play 2nds cricket, regardless of the supposed standard.
Players just don't look at anything below 1st eleven. Do you know what kind of $$$$$ Ocka and Stix got?? and are they done?

Posting or circulating this sort of accusation, on the internet or elsewhere, is utterly obnoxious and immoral unless the poster is stone cold certain of his "facts"; legally, it also lays the poster/s open to an action for defamation.

(PS: if I had a winning TAB ticket worth a grand, it would disappear as soon as the alarm went off).
i know been a while since you posted this but just in reply it is factual. why not ask a new player if he heard of this? his reputation after leaving us was ruined, now this! If it was your thousand dollar tab ticket that someone deliberately pinched wouldnt you want something done about it?

spot on pig, the way they ran they ran the comp is why we left, talk about conflicts of interests.
It's so clear, whatever is good for them and ..... the rest. They will be the only two other clubs
allowed into the DVCA. I tip they will be both in "B" grade before you know it. If they continue to lose
players like they are, they will be paying 30/40k a year to get some super stars for their teams. I
don't think there are any really good players out there at the moment, if there was we would be chasing them along with every Barclay club anyway, really hard to get players to play 2nds cricket, regardless of the supposed standard.
Players just don't look at anything below 1st eleven. Do you know what kind of $$$$$ Ocka and Stix got?? and are they done?

Stop referring back to the failed merger; it happenend, get over it and move on. You beat heidelberg by one run in the granny sure there are some losses for next season but like most strong clubs both heidelberg and banyule have strong younger players and juniors so to say they'll be playing b grade or not competitive is ridiculous.

Stop referring back to the failed merger; it happenend, get over it and move on. You beat heidelberg by one run in the granny sure there are some losses for next season but like most strong clubs both heidelberg and banyule have strong younger players and juniors so to say they'll be playing b grade or not competitive is ridiculous.
definitely agree with heidelberg having some good young players but banyule's depth through the younger kids really drops away. Henry tyler would be the only one thats got some sort of potential the rest get thrown in to show that there are young players at the club who honestly would struggle to play in other clubs 2nd grade. I've heard mernda have thrown quite a bit a cash around to a few players. Have they signed anyone up down there??

not sure about $$$ involved but have it on good word that they are both done. what an eyeopener this is to the clubs involved & others.

A.Villani apparently on the move after Plentys horror season. looking to jump ship and play in a Premiership again.
Had a reasonable year after emerging as a suprise top order bat in the Powers last premiership! watch this space......

With ando going back to the swamp to coach what does this mean for last seasons captain/coach Huss? Surely you can't have ando, Huss and raywood in the same team?

Agreed. I can't see why this would be an issue for Rosanna
Was evident last season and the season before that Huss had issues with Raywood on the field and visa versa, throw in ando who likes to be the big boss then that to me seems like a cause for conflict- then again I'm only speculating the only people that know if there will issues is the reptiles and I guess the rest of us will just have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back