DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Riverside are going to make a run at bubbles, any truth?
Ocka done deal there, but he wants to keep it low key.
Spoke to a mate and thats what he told me, they will have a go at anyone they think can play Barclay.
will offer good coin, up to 3k for good local talent. Big money for a local player.

Find that hard to believe. I think Riverside are probably keen on paying coaches and developing youth. Not really the kind of club that throws coin around.

This thread has really turned to shlte since the HDCA boys have come on board, enough of he's coming, he's going, you won't stay up crap. Just tell us who HAS moved clubs.

Plenty: great get in Pig. Will really strengthen your batting line up which you drastically need.

Trav Gloury: I spoke to him personally a few weeks ago (His brother is my best mate) and he said that he won't be playing this year anywhere. He wants time at home with the family and farm he has.

Eltham: Leigh Donaldson will remain as coach, no losses on players from last year.

Isn't he moving into his new house in Doreen shortly Tongs ?

I hear Riverside are going to make a run at bubbles, any truth?
Ocka done deal there, but he wants to keep it low key.
Spoke to a mate and thats what he told me, they will have a go at anyone they think can play Barclay.
will offer good coin, up to 3k for good local talent. Big money for a local player.
Wouldn't they have kept pig if they were willing to offer good coin. He was a proven player at the club and appeared to be well liked.
This forum has gone to the shit since the hdca clubs came along. Hope the DVCA doesn't turn out the same way.

Matt George from tu. handy pick for someone if true.
matt george a handy pick up! you must be kidding.. He is 1 of the most overrated cricketers in the valley! Ask anyone from mernda or thommo what he has done in last 5 years.. Along with ray 'tab tickets' kelsey they are both pretty average players. Yes butera back with us. Hope he goes better as coach this time round!!!

matt george a handy pick up! you must be kidding.. He is 1 of the most overrated cricketers in the valley! Ask anyone from mernda or thommo what he has done in last 5 years.. Along with ray 'tab tickets' kelsey they are both pretty average players. Yes butera back with us. Hope he goes better as coach this time round!!!

Mick will be good. Need to ensure Jephcott is kept. I hear if he leaves, Diamond Creek would be his choice?

Wouldn't say he's over rated had a bad couple of years, but saying from what I remember started well last year but for some reason only played I think 4 games, don't know why that was tho. Can anyone explain why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back