Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11 (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'Alessandro at Surrey Hills doesn't mind cheap runs in D Turf.
Someone said recently "Is there any level Stonehouse wouldn't go to score runs....?" Rumour has it Burwood are entering a team in LOC 5 next year.

G'day, new to this thread was just wondering whether or not the standard in Dunstan has improved over the past 3 seasons. I played for 2 years 05/06 and 06/07 and thought at the time the standard was very good. Interested to know whether it has increase or perhaps dropped back a little. Cheers.

Im a simple man, often I wonder if teams had a chance to play a bowling machine as one of their 11 players would they do so knowing that the bowling machine would be useless in the field and with the bat, aso it would take another player to operate the machine. Thoughts please?

G'day, new to this thread was just wondering whether or not the standard in Dunstan has improved over the past 3 seasons. I played for 2 years 05/06 and 06/07 and thought at the time the standard was very good. Interested to know whether it has increase or perhaps dropped back a little. Cheers.

Dunstan standard has dropped significantly!

Im a simple man, often I wonder if teams had a chance to play a bowling machine as one of their 11 players would they do so knowing that the bowling machine would be useless in the field and with the bat, aso it would take another player to operate the machine. Thoughts please?
Hmmm, interesting query. I think that the bowling machine would be a great asset once it found it's radar. The problem would be the first over would be shite until you could figure out where the balls were going.

Having a 99mph bowler at one end who could go all day would be worth his place in any side. Would field him at short leg the rest of the time. Even just for the fact it would save time setting it up every over!

Having a 99mph bowler at one end who could go all day would be worth his place in any side. Would field him at short leg the rest of the time. Even just for the fact it would save time setting it up every over!

Ok what about if he was runnning on a battery and could only bowl a certain about of time/overs say 17 overs?

To the ladies and gentlemen in this forum. You know what I did yesterday? Took home the dunstan shield for the willows. Great effort boys, thanks for coming. It's not everyday you win a dunstan flag

Congratulations to Ashburton on what I thought was a great bowling performance from the sidelines, especially defending a pretty average total. Winning a premiership from 4th also would not happen often, especially in Dunstan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back