Overrated: Tim Hargreaves,

Underrated: Tim Wright

Re: Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

fuzzbungle;406991 said:

Most overrated player

Biggest quiet achiever

Overrated: Tim Hargreaves,

Underrated: Tim Wright

overrate, that cock from deepdene, batted at 4 i think last year, 4 diff clubs in 5 years

underrate - crawford skevs

chaz051;406992 said:
overrate, that cock from deepdene, batted at 4 i think last year, 4 diff clubs in 5 years

I think that is hanson, im not too sure.

chaz051;406992 said:

Interesting Chaz. I really don't think Crawford is underated though! Has high opinions of himself, but is a good player. Has a seriously hot girlfriend!

For overated I'd like to say John Dineen. However, I think he is a guy you shouldn't take lightly, because he can play.

fuzzbungle;406993 said:
I think that is hanson, im not too sure.

yer thats his name, grant hanson, trophy hunter

another topic, i cant stand ppl who wear their old premier gear, just to make a statement

Terry_Tibbs;406994 said:
Interesting Chaz. I really don't think Crawford is underated though! Has high opinions of himself, but is a good player. Has a seriously hot girlfriend!

For overated I'd like to say John Dineen. However, I think he is a guy you shouldn't take lightly, because he can play.

John Dineen is getting on but still has the ability to take the game apart with a quick knock or a couple of cheeky wickets.

Crawford isn't underrated bacause he came from camberwell, and coming from district cricket to A turf he thinks he runs the joint. Good player though.

fuzzbungle;406996 said:
Crawford isn't underrated bacause he came from camberwell, and coming from district cricket to A turf he thinks he runs the joint. Good player though.

And he has a really hot girlfriend.

chaz051;406995 said:
yer thats his name, grant hanson, trophy hunter

another topic, i cant stand ppl who wear their old premier gear, just to make a statement

Your not wrong chaz, these players from district cricket like to be big fish in a small pond. Wearing their premier gear makes them think that just because they have been there and done that they are better than you. That will only get you so far in Dunstan.

In Hanson's case, he has very high opinions of himself, but he never played a 1st XI match at premier level. Just wants to let people know how good he is.

apologies, didnt know much about crawford, obviously not underrated then!

just like to have a go at whoever mentioned mackintosh from city bowls wheels earlier on, must have been a city bloke

dino from deepdene i think is the quickest, and scariest

yaman a few years ago for ashy was also very qucik for a bloke who was 5 foot nothing

chaz051;407000 said:

Don't get scared Chaz. Just carve them up!

chaz051;407000 said:

just like to have a go at whoever mentioned mackintosh from city bowls wheels earlier on, must have been a city bloke

yaman a few years ago for ashy was also very qucik for a bloke who was 5 foot nothing

Dino has an awkward action but it works, also being 6"7 and bowling quick doesn't exactly make it easy for the batsmen.

Yaman had some serious wheels, but more interested in rooting birds.

yer i heard he went off the rails, i remember dino sending bouncers right past my nose numerous times last year, loves to get fired up also

chaz051;407000 said:

as already mentioned chazzy, this was a pisstake. very disappointed in you mate.

on the topic of old district gear, Parsons is a prime candidate, seems Deepdene is rife with headwobblers.

Mulgrave Sisters;406831 said:
Worst blokes - Grubich - always grumpy, actually all of Glen Iris, J and D Day, Sturgess and their keeper (who bats at 11 and can't keep), Male - arrogant turd who is overrated, Saker, Keogh from North Balwyn - the one with missing digits...

Could develop quite a long list in no time!
It seems I may have offended Matthew Keyhoe from NB... I meant no harm by my comment as I didn't know his first name!

Good luck for the up coming season...

Mulgrave Sisters;407008 said:
It seems I may have offended Matthew Keyhoe from NB... I meant no harm by my comment as I didn't know his first name!

Good luck for the up coming season...

Glad to see you admitting your mistakes Ugly. Although I'm sure you meant no offence.

Let's keep talking about Cricket. Woo!

Terry_Tibbs;407029 said:
Glad to see you admitting your mistakes Ugly. Although I'm sure you meant no offence.

Let's keep talking about Cricket. Woo!
Thanks TT...

Wonder how City will go without Ford?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back