Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

fuzzbungle;407196 said:
My friend didn't really tell me much on how dunn was going this pre season but is a good swing bowler and does the tough job of bowling into the wind and will bowl you long spells when needed. Didn't have the greatest season last year but will come back better than ever.

Maybe he will be Burwood's key.

You heard anything else around the traps?

Terry_Tibbs;407197 said:
Maybe he will be Burwood's key.

You heard anything else around the traps?

Not really Terry, apparently North Balwyn are the hottest favourites ever to win dunstan according to a few people on this fourm.

Will keep you posted

fuzzbungle;407198 said:
Not really Terry, apparently North Balwyn are the hottest favourites ever to win dunstan according to a few people on this fourm.

Will keep you posted

Am looking forward to the Deepdene v North Balwyn game this year!

fuzzbungle;407211 said:
Wouldn't surprise me if that happened

Just get a text on a Saturday morning telling you where you are playing that round!

Terry_Tibbs;407212 said:
Just get a text on a Saturday morning telling you where you are playing that round!
Is that what happens are your club Tibbsy? Must be an average club you play for...

Mulgrave Sisters;407214 said:
Is that what happens are your club Tibbsy? Must be an average club you play for...

Nah, we get Facebooked on a Friday night.

Apparently there are 2 new teams joining the ECA this season...

Terry_Tibbs;407201 said:
Am looking forward to the Deepdene v North Balwyn game this year!

i've just got back on this forum and it seems to have moved on from North Balwyn. The only talk now seems to be generated by non North Balwyn people like Terry, Fuzz and Sisters.

I'm not going to say Heathmont will win the premiership beacuse I don't want to get bullied on this forum by you guys but I admire the confidence North Balwyn have. If your playing to make up the numbers why bother??

I rate North Balwyn as similar to Heathmont and have always thought they were good value on and off the field.

Move on Terry and worry about getting your own club ready for this season...

fuzzbungle;407167 said:
How's synthetic cricket going dean? Oh wait no one gives a sh*t

Fuzzbungle I figure you are a Deepdene Bear. Like us we have synthetic teams too.

Not every club can afford to have turf grounds and there are many good players on Synthetic. I think it is very narrow minded to say that even if it is tongue and cheek.

I think Synthetic deserves a lot more credit than you give it

Richo_Man;407238 said:
Really? Who may they be?? Turf or Synthetic?
Burnley from Mercantile, so I presume a turf club, and Wheelers Hill from BHR, again I presume they will be synthetic...

Richo_Man;407240 said:
i've just got back on this forum and it seems to have moved on from North Balwyn. The only talk now seems to be generated by non North Balwyn people like Terry, Fuzz and Sisters.

I'm not going to say Heathmont will win the premiership beacuse I don't want to get bullied on this forum by you guys but I admire the confidence North Balwyn have. If your playing to make up the numbers why bother??

I rate North Balwyn as similar to Heathmont and have always thought they were good value on and off the field.

Move on Terry and worry about getting your own club ready for this season...

I wouldn't be surprised if North Balwyn have been banned from Big Cricket.

Don't worry Richo. We're ready.

seems like this forum has turned into banter between fuzzbungle and TT.

interesting to see this Burnley club joining, will already be the 2nd best club in Richmond I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back