Eca

I want to see the next page where "expenditure" lists Taylor's $30,000 payments.

Message me and will send you expenditure. Certainly wasn't $30k for Taylor. Was largely performance based, so still did ok. Plus airfares, car, accommodation (only $10 per day compensation) and gym membership. Bargin if you ask me.

Would post online but prefer to avoid abusive text messages.

All turf off - appears everyone thought this was a foregone conclusion anyway. ECA could have made this decision a lot early in my opinion.

Guess no one bothered putting in tips due to the likely wash out?

Turned out to be a nice day for cricket. Shame the weather in the lead up was subpar.

Will the change to a one day game help any team in particular?

Turned out to be a nice day for cricket. Shame the weather in the lead up was subpar.

Will the change to a one day game help any team in particular?

I think it will bring the Marcellin vs Mulgrave game closer. Also I think Hawthorn go in as favourites against Mont Albert now that it's a one dayer.

ECA way ahead of themselves, and forget that players are playing for fun. incentives should be provided to councils for getting tracks up early in the year. unsure how to package it, but must find a way. councils dont give two shits about cricket, and its wrong given the amount of players across Melbourne. Footy runs this town...

Predictions for top 4:
Deepdene
Glen Iris
Mont Albert
Hawthorn

In no particular order there though...

Tips:
Ashy - Will smash em
Deepdene - Too strong on paper. Should get the job done.
GI - Too much fire power for SH to compete
Mulgrave - I reckon will be much closer than most think, but Mully enough class.
Mont Albert - Toss of the coin
Skevs - Nth Balwyn a bit of a lottery depending on what team they field. Skevs all-round ability will get them over the line.

Ashy - Usually have great depth and always competitive, wouldn't be surprised if its a close one though
Deepdene - Aggressive batting team, should be favored by the shorter format, expecting high scores from both teams
GI - Lost a few, but SH lost pererra when they struggled to make a score as it was last season
Mully - Should be well too good for marcellin
Hawthorn -50/50 game, taking a guess. both good teams and will be there abouts at the end of the season
Skevs - too consistent and deep for a team like NB to overhaul

Rob Cooper or Parsons for the Dunstan

Ashburton - too good for an undermanned heathmont
Bulleen - will mark their return to dunstan with the ol' timers smashing the flag favourites
Glen Iris - bat first, make 240+ and be all over before tea
Marcellin - upset at the school, play their ground well in one day games
Hawthorn - enjoys one dayers and should win
St Kevins - good all round team as HBF mentioned

Cooper or Fernon for the medal

Told all about future direction of T H King oval a few weeks ago and did some more ferretting around at Cricket Vic yesterday. I hear that Stonington Council are also looking to relocate Malvern cc to TH King with the 3/4s playing at the city oval on High street. This will enable them to return the Menzies oval to dog walkers etc.
Losing a cricket ground would be a disgrace

Back