England in India

pal

England in India

[img:20291w3p]http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~smisra/cricketstories/engind.gif[/img:20291w3p]

[b:20291w3p]Schedule:
[/b:20291w3p]
[i:20291w3p]Feb. 18-20 - Warm-up Match at Mumbai
Feb. 23-25 - Warm-up Match at Baroda[/i:20291w3p]

March 1-5 - 1st test at Nagpur
March 9-13 - 2nd test at Mohali
March 18-22 - 3rd test at Mumbai
[i:20291w3p]March 25 - Warm-up Match at Jaipur[/i:20291w3p]
March 28 - 1st ODI at Delhi
March 31 - 2nd ODI at Faridabad

April 3 - 3rd ODI at Goa
April 6 - 4th ODI at Cochin
April 9 - 5th ODI at Guhwahati
April 12 - 6th ODI at Jamshedpur
April 15 - 7th ODI at Indore
[b:20291w3p]
Board XI squad for the second warm-up match: [/b:20291w3p]

Venugopal Rao (capt), Wasim Jaffer, Gautam Gambhir, Suresh Raina, S. Badrinath, Dinesh Karthik, Dheeraj Jadhav, Pragyan Ojha, Amit Mishra, Ramesh Powar, SS Paul, Sreesanth, Munaf Patel, VRV Singh.

England in India

[quote="indiancricketer ":1qoqpei0]
good job pal...but i think this will come more into affect when the series start
[/quote:1qoqpei0]

True, it is a few weeks away, but I can't wait for it man. I love India-England matches, hope we have some like the Natwest series final in 2002.

England in India

India-England should be good. Hopefully Munaf and VRV are able to prove the pressure we are putting on them.

England in India

Munaf and VRV: heard they are good, fast, bowlers. Will be intereseting to see how the england batsman handle them.

England in India

To be honest, I think most people are being too optimistic about them. It would be refreshing, however, if they were able to maintain any sort of pace.

England in India

Cant see any of them being drafted in with the selection of the first test team on the first day of the BP XI match where VRV and Munaf are slated to play!

England in India

[quote="vibs89 ":1a2glzta]
Hope India can win both ODI and Test.
[/quote:1a2glzta]

And it won't happend coz England is tougher than Pakistan..England have possibilities of winning Test and ODI...but still

HOPE INDIA CAN BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ENGLAND (no offense)...GO INDIA!!

England in India

Yuvraj Singh has been ruled out of the first Test against England at Nagpur on March 1 because of a hamstring strain he sustained in the final ODI against Pakistan at Karachi. - Cricinfo [/quote:irx2yhd6]

Huge blow for India considering Yuvraj's recent form. I hope he comes back soon.

England in India

This is bad luck for Yuvraj. Hopefully he has evolved into a more consistent player, though, rather than one who just entered a purple patch.

England in India

Thats bad news for all indian fans. This doese however, give Ganguly another chance. Lets hope he makes the best of it.

England in India

Amazing, all their spinners, including Monty, come down with a stomach bug at the same time. You would think that growing up with Indian food would make him immune to these things.

England in India

Coincidence or conspiracy?
grin.gif

Back