England in India

England in India

[quote="borncricketer ":i9s1ll11]
Well done by india to hold on to a draw.
Hope there is a better result for india in the 2nd test
[/quote:i9s1ll11]

England had to beat India in the first test if they had to have any chance of winning the series,.

No team has won the series after a draw in the first test against India in India!

England in India

[quote="saisrini85 ":pzbmloie]
England had to beat India in the first test if they had to have any chance of winning the series,.
No team has won the series after a draw in the first test against India in India!
[/quote:pzbmloie]
Well i hope that comes true

England in India

[quote="saisrini85 ":8hb0wxz3]
[quote="borncricketer ":8hb0wxz3]
Well done by india to hold on to a draw.
Hope there is a better result for india in the 2nd test
[/quote:8hb0wxz3]

[/quote:8hb0wxz3]

I hope this comes true, India on top on the first day, Piyush Chawla is a good prospect for the future.

England in India

Yes, he's got marvelous control. But of course, that is expected from a professional leg-spinner.

England in India

The rain has ruined the match. It's most definitely going to be a draw, unless someone pulls out the performance of their life.

England in India

its ethier going to be a draw or india's victory...go india go
icon_biggrin.gif

England in India

Munaf got us the chance at a victory on the final day, but Sehwag got us the momentum going into the final test. I think we have a stable bowling attack with Pathan, Munaf, and Kumble. Harbhajan is facing some problems, but hopefully he can sort them out.

England in India

see indians dont stick to one thing they keep on critizing everything...first RP SINGH was the main man now PATEL...frig ...they all good bowlers we have a amazing attack...we just dont need one person like patel we need everything...dont forget these people too.

anyways good job india for winning

England in India

As I stated on PC, the most important thing is that we have a heavy contest for our pace bowling spots. Which means that no one will be able to slack off. That was the problem when Zaheer was inducted into the team and then Srinath dropped out (not sure about the order, actually). Nehra also had a stint with the team, but with Agarkar being consistently inconsistent, they always took their places for granted. Now, we have VRV, RP, Munaf, Sreesanth, Zaheer, Nehra, Agarkar and who knows who else competing for 2 spots. Irfan's spot is more or less granted given he can bat.

England in India

It's Dravid's 100th test too, so hopefully he can reach a great landmark with a series win.

England in India

yup beening second in test is a good thing...then we can destory aussies like south africa did in odi and test:D...hopefully first we destory england in the odi's

England in India

well india did well in the 2nd test.....i hope that they are able to win the 3rd test and win the series 2-0. I also heard that if india get a draw in the 3rd match then they will hold thier 2nd spot on the Rankings
Go INDIA Go

England in India

Harmison's also out for the third test. If India somehow manages to lose this one, there will be some mad fans out there.

England in India

England has the advantage at 272/3, but I'm sure India can match them when they bat. But, going in with five bowlers might be something we might regret later on if the top-order doesn't do its job.

Back