England in India

England in India

Ganguly dropped!

Unfair on him, but its only fair we develop the youngsters by giving them test match opportunities too! It will help them develop their skills a lot better as test match is the true form of cricket!

Raina, Sreesanth, VRV and Chawla are going to find it an enriching experience!

England in India

Jones, Vaughan, and Trescothick gone. India has an excellent opportunity to thrash England, but we have been known to screw up easy chances.

England in India

What're you talking about? From 39/6 to losing by 300+ runs?
icon_smile.gif

Also, I remember we losing to West Indies in the final of some trination tournament after thrashing every team in the 2 round robin stages.

England in India

England: 247/6

hmmm, they're scoring pretty slow, but I expected India to wrap their first innings up on the first day, but we're still on top. Bhajji and Kumble haven't had much of an effect.

England in India

i think that india bowled vaey well. especially srishanth was in an absolutely good form. i also accept good performance from batting side.

England in India

dont get too overconfident now guys. Remember, the English do have one of the most pronounced seam attacks worldwide, and Nagpur has traditionally favoured the seamers.

England in India

From 247/6 to 393 all out, if there is one thing that is consistent about our bowling is that it's inconsistent and usually perform below expectations. I hope Jaffer, Dravid, Tendulkar, etc. take us to a sizable total, so we don't end up losing.

England in India

England right now have the edge with India on 322/9

Should be a very exciting Day 4 and Day 5 (i.e. if weather doesnt intervene)

England in India

One day of application is all we require. Then we should just wrap this match up and throw it into the trash can.

England in India

I don't know what's happening with Sehwag, but he was in bad form before the Pakistan series too, so I hope he comes back. Jaffer looks to be a long time prospect for the other opening slot. I'm just glad we drew this, it would have been embarrassing to lose to a depleted English side.

England in India

[quote="pal ":x8lhqdvo]
The Indian cricket team sucks.

That's as conscise as I can be.
[/quote:x8lhqdvo]

Oh come on yaar! We win the ODI series and people say the team is destined for great things. Just a few days of below average play and we say the team sucks???

England in India

[quote="saisrini85 ":3h18ghy4]
[quote="pal ":3h18ghy4]
The Indian cricket team sucks.

That's as conscise as I can be.
[/quote:3h18ghy4]

Oh come on yaar! We win the ODI series and people say the team is destined for great things. Just a few days of below average play and we say the team sucks???
[/quote:3h18ghy4]

lol, true. I just expected the Indian team to control most of the match with Vaughan and Tresco gone, so my response was a bit over the top.

Back