England in India

England in India

i dont think the pitch SUPPORTS the bowlers...it might be a bowlers pitch at the end of this match...so i still think for bowlers to get quick wickets in going to be hard...so far i think this most proabbly going to be a draw because if england makes more than 400 + most likely india will proabbly go for a draw unless dravid gets to confident...lets see, i think its a draw but you never know

England in India

India have somewhat fought back, but Kumble just gone, Munaf is the last man in, India trails by 127 runs, it looks like a hard mountin to climb now.

Sreesanth is playing good he has got 29 runs now, useful knock from him.

England in India

Tendulkar's time will be up sooner or later if he doesn't get a good one. Even if he failed, the Indian crowds of the past would not have taunted him, but that reverence seems to have gone now.

England in India

That's probably because we do not rely on him as heavily any more. Our team is pretty balanced, now, and we have other batsmen who can win the game single-handedly.

England in India

India had a good day, but England has got the upper hand.

India needs 295 runs to get, and England will need 9 more wickets to win the game, I would say England are under pressure the most to take the 9 wickets and level the series.

We have got batsmen to get us to the total, even if Dravid goes early.

England in India

Wow, what a horrible way to lose. If they had lost by even a hundred runs, I would have atleast given them credit for trying. But for a side boasting players like Dravid, Sehwag, and Tendulkar to be foiled for hundred runs in total is just plain embarassing. I thought India was travelling a better road after that win against Pakistan in the ODI series, but I think it's time to try out some new batsmen.

England in India

I think the team management can take about 60% of the blame for that loss, batting second on a subcontinental pitch that is traditionally known to crumble.

England in India

Our ODI team will be considerably weakened, too, missing Sehwag and Sachin. But then, these two weren't really looking in prime touch, except in patches.

England in India

India up 2-0, if we can win the next one, I think we'll be assured of a series win. Best case scenario would be 7-0, but the management will probably experiment with the lineup if we can win it early. The bowlers have really picked up their act for the ODIs.

England in India

its all over now...

india win the series 4-0 witih 3 more matches to go!

FABULOUS is one word which we can often relate to the Indian team!

England in India

Bad rep for the Indian fans after the violence. Still, their actions are understable considering the money they spent and the years they waited for nothing.

England in India

I think we need to experiment with batsmen at Jamshedpur. Our bowlers are doing fine, but we need to consolidate a three or four bowlers as long-term prospects, rather than, for example, bringing in RP one game and then dropping him for someone else the next.

Back