Gca Player Movements 2011/2012

Probably no big recruits at the ponds. There's too much cash flying around and too many guys with their hand out. Can clear up the Buchanan rumour though. He's not going anywhere

I think Scene is the best option for Waurn Ponds. Well respected figure and they won't be far away from the six with last years team.

Nathan Bissett has left Murgheboluc and headed elsewhere, does anyone know where? Was a handy player at Leopold in div1 a few years ago.

The recruiting campaign is in full swing all over Geelong, Highton may be in most need, any word there?

East Belmont and South Barwon have been the most active from all reports.

I think Scene is the best option for Waurn Ponds. Well respected figure and they won't be far away from the six with last years team.

Nathan Bissett has left Murgheboluc and headed elsewhere, does anyone know where? Was a handy player at Leopold in div1 a few years ago.

The recruiting campaign is in full swing all over Geelong, Highton may be in most need, any word there?

East Belmont and South Barwon have been the most active from all reports.

I hear that Bisset and Jason Murray have applied to be co-coaches of St Albans

yep Massive signing for Joeys if Walerys can play full time that would just about make them premiership contenders great news for South Barwon as well getting Peake both of them will make a big impact in GCA

Any news out there? New coaches or players getting about? Must be something happening.:D

I've heard Bissett and Murray have been appointed at St. Albans.

Also heard they made a substantial offer to get Becker Ngygen from Geelong. They are cashed up for sure.

South have picked up a young kid from the coast who is apparantly going to be pretty good. Not sure of his name. From Collendina.

Justin Miller is coaching St Albans again

Also heard they made a substantial offer to get Becker Ngygen from Geelong. They are cashed up for sure.

South have picked up a young kid from the coast who is apparantly going to be pretty good. Not sure of his name. From Collendina.
Justin Miller is coaching St Albans again.

Becker Nygen has already signed at St Albans ive heard they offered him big money to

Scott Trewin has been in talks with Corio. Not sure if he has been appointed yet.

That really suprises me i never would of thought of Trewin as interested in coaching. Any word on who Highton will look to sign after Youngs departure? i reckon they are in big trouble now and will really struggle to stay in the first division

Back