Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

beckodelay;269345 said:
f*ckin must be a gun, Stoneyford 1st Division. Yipeeeeeeeee wata recruit! :p

beckodelay this the best comment you have made!! I think you may now be the king of one liners!!:D:D

Absolute gold!:D

Sounds like the recruit of the year!

thommy_rissole;269406 said:
Scown in the 2's and i thought Ross Aylmer was a Non-Playing Coach :confused:

ross will play all year whether it be 1s 2s or 3s, but hes starten in the 1s. im not guna comment on the scown part, its up to the selectors, i think they think he might be a bit underdone at the moment

tips for round 1
newtown vs lara- NEWTOWN
leopold vs east belmont- EAST BELMONT
newcomb vs bell post hill- BELL POST HILL
north geelong vs south barwon- NORTH GEELONG
geelong city vs st josephs- ST JOSEPHS
geelong west vs grovedale- GROVEDALE

ants14;269460 said:
ross will play all year whether it be 1s 2s or 3s, but hes starten in the 1s. im not guna comment on the scown part, its up to the selectors, i think they think he might be a bit underdone at the moment

so ur not gunna comment bt then ur gunna comment :confused: :eek:

meaning im not guna giv my opinion on the matter mate, i told u what the selecors were thinking. and we do hav a chance, we got some of the best bats in the comp.

ants14;269473 said:
meaning im not guna giv my opinion on the matter mate, i told u what the selecors were thinking. and we do hav a chance, we got some of the best bats in the comp.

clark, aylmer (remember he wants 2 play wit his kids on the hardwicket) millard has neva got a run, terrible skipper appointment, led city to nothin last season. no1 else would b in the best bats. hall might b in a few years. plenty ahead of u this year im afraid :eek:
beefy, hunt and the haunstein sisters wil rip u guys collectivly a new A**hole sat @ osborne park. ando wil have all those teenagers u piked carpoolin into degrandis tongith to get some chest gear.

i like ur enthusiam but NO CHANCE

Chief Protagonist;269478 said:
What's the deal with some clubs reporting "promotion of talented juniors" as new recruits in the paper?

Not fooling anyone

What clubs said that? I missed y'days paper was away for work.

Chief Protagonist;269478 said:
What's the deal with some clubs reporting "promotion of talented juniors" as new recruits in the paper?

Not fooling anyone

promotion of juniors = recruitn teams did sweet FA ova winta
promotion of talentd juniors = juniors who have been playin seniors 4 the last 4 years r now kno longa eligible for juniors

TIPS FOR ROUND 1
newtown vs LARA Easily over a young NCCC

leopold vs EAST BELMONT Tom New to score a hundred to set up a easy win for EBCC

newcomb vs BELL POST HILL To give NDCC a good old fashion touch up BPH to make 270+ if they bat 1st

north geelong vs SOUTH BARWON by 2 wickets in a close game, always good battles between these too

geelong city vs ST JOSEPHS Flip of the coin game Joeys just!

GEELONG WEST vs grovedale Geelong west will be too good for Grovedale with their batting depth

beckodelay;269476 said:
clark, aylmer (remember he wants 2 play wit his kids on the hardwicket) millard has neva got a run, terrible skipper appointment, led city to nothin last season. no1 else would b in the best bats. hall might b in a few years. plenty ahead of u this year im afraid :eek:
beefy, hunt and the haunstein sisters wil rip u guys collectivly a new A**hole sat @ osborne park. ando wil have all those teenagers u piked carpoolin into degrandis tongith to get some chest gear.

Not really saving yourself much time with these abbreviations Mr odelay. Maybe you're on that Blackberry again?

a for effort;269493 said:
Oh look it's raining the day before cricket season starts.

Who'd of thought?

Weather like this makes the turf sides wish they had hard wickets!

WOO GO FROGS.

BENNY GOT HIS NAME IN THE PAPER WOOOOO

BBBBBBB BENNY AND THE JETS!

beckodelay;269476 said:

guess u will just hav 2 wait and see wont u. btw id be backing sam to make plenty this year. hes had his time in the wait a few years bracket

crktluva;269518 said:
cammarotoo 5k, big joke. and that is true boys trust me, they coud have got heaps better.

If Marshall have paid him 5k they should just close the doors to the club now, because they have no idea.:eek:

Bnichols;269515 said:
Weather like this makes the turf sides wish they had hard wickets!

WOO GO FROGS.

BENNY GOT HIS NAME IN THE PAPER WOOOOO

BBBBBBB BENNY AND THE JETS!

Benny has anybody told you that your putting in a turf wicket this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back