Geelong Cricket Chat 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat 09/10

Torquay very wet, how is South Barwon No.1 looking, Dazzler? Not fancying our chances there....

AB1;370683 said:
Torquay very wet, how is South Barwon No.1 looking, Dazzler? Not fancying our chances there....

inverleighs pitch is lookin very good this year could host a divi 1 final ;)

AB1;370683 said:

inverleighs pitch is lookin very good this year could host a divi 1 final ;)

AB1;370683 said:

Kingy was rolling it last night a fair bit, and it got covered when the rain came down pretty heavy. Can update you after lunch when I go down to check our deck out. Their wicket takes the rain pretty well so unless we have heaps of rain today I reckon it will be playable. Maybe not rock hard but no deck will be this week.

AB1;370683 said:

Kingy was rolling it last night a fair bit, and it got covered when the rain came down pretty heavy. Can update you after lunch when I go down to check our deck out. Their wicket takes the rain pretty well so unless we have heaps of rain today I reckon it will be playable. Maybe not rock hard but no deck will be this week.

cheer_cheer;370645 said:
legends, did you get hailed on ?? or did the hail only hover over sth barwon for 2 minutes !!

No mate.....Must have just rained (hailed) on ya parade and maybe not for the last time this season. :rolleyes:

We got through a complete session. Although it was pretty dark over you guys from our view.:D

cheer_cheer;370645 said:
legends, did you get hailed on ?? or did the hail only hover over sth barwon for 2 minutes !!

No mate.....Must have just rained (hailed) on ya parade and maybe not for the last time this season. :rolleyes:

We got through a complete session. Although it was pretty dark over you guys from our view.:D

AB1;370683 said:

South Barwon No 1 will be no problem at all getting a game on it. Quiet dry and fairly hard. Might do a bit with the grass on the deck but a game will be played on it for sure.

AB1;370683 said:

South Barwon No 1 will be no problem at all getting a game on it. Quiet dry and fairly hard. Might do a bit with the grass on the deck but a game will be played on it for sure.

Renny24;370437 said:
I think he is on the verge (age-wise). What's with the name change?

i think shauny's bout 25 sharpish out swing bowling and jus a bit of a slapper that will punish if you dont get him early

Renny24;370437 said:
I think he is on the verge (age-wise). What's with the name change?

i think shauny's bout 25 sharpish out swing bowling and jus a bit of a slapper that will punish if you dont get him early

cheer_cheer;370645 said:

We got hailed on at St Albans, got caught out and there was some wet cold blokes by the time the covers were pegged down:D

cheer_cheer;370645 said:

We got hailed on at St Albans, got caught out and there was some wet cold blokes by the time the covers were pegged down:D

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;370785 said:

we should have twittered you's guys to let you know the rains were coming !!

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;370785 said:

we should have twittered you's guys to let you know the rains were coming !!

First round of Vic Country trials on Sunday. Brad Hauenstein, Barry Tsitas, Andrew Fergusson, Nick Peterson and Steve Illingworth in the training squad.

First round of Vic Country trials on Sunday. Brad Hauenstein, Barry Tsitas, Andrew Fergusson, Nick Peterson and Steve Illingworth in the training squad.

Hey ants!!! hurry up with the review on your nth v west game , sounds like a cracking nail biter. is it fair to say you guys bowled too many wides though.

Hey ants!!! hurry up with the review on your nth v west game , sounds like a cracking nail biter. is it fair to say you guys bowled too many wides though.

crktluva;370968 said:
didnt hear anything about the wides last night.. that will be intersting to here...

todd elsey 95 out off 150... many 1s and 2s in that innings???

crktluva;370968 said:
didnt hear anything about the wides last night.. that will be intersting to here...

I Bowl Meat Pies;370973 said:

I'd say he would've scored 80 runs in boundaries, hits the ball fairly clean. We did have him dropped by the keeper when he was under 10 which hurt us a bit:(
excellent inning though:cool:

I Bowl Meat Pies;370973 said:

I'd say he would've scored 80 runs in boundaries, hits the ball fairly clean. We did have him dropped by the keeper when he was under 10 which hurt us a bit:(

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;370992 said:

Yeah he smashed em. How long has he been playin at little river?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;370992 said:

supersaintjohnny;370996 said:
Went there at the start of Last year i think, was playing with his mate in the 3rds each week, making 50 and retiring. Then 1 game they were short in the 2s so he played there and made 195 i think
This year theyve obviously talked him into playing in the 1s

supersaintjohnny;370996 said:
Went there at the start of Last year i think, was playing with his mate in the 3rds each week, making 50 and retiring. Then 1 game they were short in the 2s so he played there and made 195 i think
This year theyve obviously talked him into playing in the 1s

crktluva;370968 said:

I'll have it up tomorrow fans. Not feeling great at the moment.
We bowled too many wides, true, but you can't pinpoint one reason for a tie. Although we are blaming ALf Clark running one short when he was batting :p

crktluva;370968 said:

I'll have it up tomorrow fans. Not feeling great at the moment.
We bowled too many wides, true, but you can't pinpoint one reason for a tie. Although we are blaming ALf Clark running one short when he was batting :p

KERRY SKULL O'KEEFE

Appearing live at wallington cricket club 21st nov, stay tuned for more details. this will be a pisser of a night.

KERRY SKULL O'KEEFE

Appearing live at wallington cricket club 21st nov, stay tuned for more details. this will be a pisser of a night.

crktluva;371478 said:
KERRY SKULL O'KEEFE

We had him at a sportsmen's night about 2 years ago and he was a cracker.

crktluva;371478 said:
KERRY SKULL O'KEEFE

We had him at a sportsmen's night about 2 years ago and he was a cracker.

KERRY SKULL O'KEEFE

SATURDAY 21ST NOVEMBER, $30 PER HEAD INCLUDES FINGER FOOD. DRINKS AT BAR PRICES. WALLINGTON CRICKET CLUB MEMORABILIA AUCTIONS ALSO.

If ya wanna go let me know, tickets will fly out the door on this one so be quick, limited to 110 tickets and we always get at least 80. its only 5 mins form leopold.

KERRY SKULL O'KEEFE

SATURDAY 21ST NOVEMBER, $30 PER HEAD INCLUDES FINGER FOOD. DRINKS AT BAR PRICES. WALLINGTON CRICKET CLUB MEMORABILIA AUCTIONS ALSO.

If ya wanna go let me know, tickets will fly out the door on this one so be quick, limited to 110 tickets and we always get at least 80. its only 5 mins form leopold.

Does anyone know where to find when all the 20/20 games are because on the mycricket site it says they're all 20th Oct.

Any games on tomorrow night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back