Group B - Bermuda v India

Re: Group B - Bermuda v India

413-5, pretty impressive

Now their bowlers need to do their half of the job in the afternoon. Obviously Bermuda doesn't have a chance to win, it's just a question of how many runs they're going to get.

cleazer;145895 said:
413-5, pretty impressive

Now their bowlers need to do their half of the job in the afternoon. Obviously Bermuda doesn't have a chance to win, it's just a question of how many runs they're going to get.

So true, again they need to bat the whole 50 overs, even if they only score 100, they need to bat out the overs.

Bermuda starting their innings 9/1 after 3.1 overs.

Play has stopped temporarily due to rain. Depending how long it takes to clear up. D/L may come into play.

Then again even if D/L came into play, it wouldn't make a big difference because of India's huge total.

Seems to be going about like you'd expect here.
Bermuda 57-4 after 16.4

Hemp is still in there on 27

yeah, they're playing much better than their last match. too bad Romane, & Tucker couldn't get comfortable and contribute. Good batting performance from Hemp though, i'm hoping he reaches his half century. He's had me worried, now he playing to his potential. score now 87/5

Hemp now on 44 runs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Good partnership from Hemp and Minors.
Bermuda 104-5 after 28

Hemp is up to 47

Minors out for 21. That was an easy catch for Karthik.

106-6 after 29.2

Lionel Cann robbed for a duck, as that clearly hit the ground before Uthappa caught it!

106-7

some boo's from the crowd

Minors just lost his wicket. a good effort, at least the 100 run mark was crossed.

cleazer;145923 said:
Lionel Cann robbed for a duck, as that clearly hit the ground before Uthappa caught it!

106-7

some boo's from the crowd

That was a bad call. When they showed the re-play you saw that it did hit the ground first.

hurdle just lost his wicket. After 30 overs bowled, doesn't look like they will play out the rest, unless Malachi Jones and Dwayne Leverock can do something.

118/8

The Big Man hit a fantastic four, had the crowd rocking!

ok, i think it's possible they can reach 150 they have overs to spare and if leverock stays at the crease longer. Malichi Jones, the last man to bat is also good with the bat. Having said that, I'll just wait and see :)

Leverock is a BEAST!!! As the commentators said the other day, it's "all moving" when he hustles for runs! Beauty!

Wilbix;145932 said:
Leverock is a BEAST!!! As the commentators said the other day, it's "all moving" when he hustles for runs! Beauty!

ha ha, the big man can certainly move when he's ready.

looks like they will get to 150, let's see how far beyond that they can go

Back