India in West Indies

India in West Indies

I think West Indies tour is not going to be so much fun, since it is not going to be anywhere near competitive. But it will surely be a big satisfaction that india will finally taste success in the West Indies.

India in West Indies

Hopefully, for some reason, India always does something wrong in the WI even when victory is within grasp. But this time around with all the new players, we can easily win both the tests and Odis.

India in West Indies

mind it guys. the series will be very good as India will be rocking Windies on their home ground. Both, the tests and ODI series will be one-sided.

India in West Indies

Tell me about it. I hope the Windies pacers put up a fight. I love a good bat-ball fight, as long as my side wins
icon_smile.gif

Also, Pathan-Lara will be interesting!
knuppel2.gif

India in West Indies

[size=84:1hu6gw4z][color=red:1hu6gw4z][b:1hu6gw4z]This is a message that one-liners relating to "I wish this and this happens" will from this point on be deleted. In a community of Indian cricket fans, it would be kind of awkward if we wished the other team to win.[/b:1hu6gw4z][/color:1hu6gw4z][/size:1hu6gw4z]

India in West Indies

It looks as if everyone picked up some form in the warm up match against jammy. Sehwag a pretty good 33, in a slump. I have a feeling that he might make this series memroble. dravid, slogging 31, good signs of his flexibility. Dhoni again showing his supiriority with the bat a 23 ball 45!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
Kaif also, 49 is not bad at all, considering that this is one of the worst slumps that i have witnessed. With the ball of course, dravid shuffling his bowlers around, giving even raina a chance, which is great! Munaf picked up 3 in a good spell of bowling.

India will win the tests and the ODI"S!

India in West Indies

I think Dravid used all the bowling options he could--everyone up till Venugopal Rao bowled!!

India in West Indies

I wouldn't say they did very well at all.
buck2.gif

They lost by a big margin, but that was expected since it was a pretty weak team.

India in West Indies

Cool game, that!

Kaif was very lucky and jittery. He seemed scared, almost. Dravid batted wonderfully, and Dhoni firing up in the end!

Great stuff from india, and as expected they move 1-0 in the 5 game series.

Next game on Saturday at Sabina Park.

India in West Indies

That game was probably too close for comfort for the Indians.
I fell asleep with the TV on sometime, had set the timer to go off, but ended up with a sore neck.

India in West Indies

[quote="sohum ":3gomdg7e]
That game was probably too close for comfort for the Indians.
I fell asleep with the TV on sometime, had set the timer to go off, but ended up with a sore neck.
[/quote:3gomdg7e]
lol...yeah india won it was a good match...india most likely will win the next match, but you never know...this is cricket and cricket is unperdictable.

India in West Indies

THis is a good opportunity for India to gain knowledge of WI pitches, outfields and conditions. Since the WC is going to be 2 months before this, conditions shouldn't really be all that Different. Pitches don't look like they're going to change. I feel that because of this series, India have an upper-hand going into the World Cup.

Match starts in half an hour. Can't wait, lets hopefully see some Sehwag fireworks. I hope Uthappa also opens. He hasn't been given much of an oppurtunity after one of the best innings that i have witnessed on debut.

Indian LIne up: (on my terms)

Sehwag
Uthappa
Dravid
Kaif
Yuvi
Raina
Dhoni
Pathan
Agarkar/Sreesanth
Harbajan
Munaf/Sreesanth