India in West Indies

India in West Indies

Just saw the score in the 2nd India WI ODI - it must be sad for yuvraj to have made 8 runs when 10 were needed off the last over - and then to lose his wicket. Where can I see the highlights of the match online? I am in the US and not interested in paying $200 for the dish package.

India in West Indies

Cant believe India lost the 3rd ODI.Now ee have to win the last 2 and pressre builds up. The middle order collapsed without Yuvi. Good to see Viru back into his business but would haf loves some half century from Dravid and Dhoni maybe. Powar was expensive. I think we still can do it in the last 2 matches if the guys dont crack under pressure. Jai Hind

India in West Indies

I think perhaps some of the Indian players came in with the same feeling of "cakewalk" that some of the Indian fans had. Wrong attitude, in my opinion. All credit to the Windies, though, their big game players are getting it done.

India in West Indies

yeah i have to agree to sohum there...i had underestimated west indies, but i was proven wrong...i thought that india would sweep them but now i feel like india might get killed in the odi's if they continue this.

India in West Indies

India will play well today. LEt just hope that Mahi comes at 3 and fires. I want Uthappa to play, also. Let dravid add solidity to the middle.

India in West Indies

Sorry, the Indian team did not understand your order.

Instead they delivered a tiny Sehwag flourish as the appetizer, followed by a dilapidated and unspinely middle order performance as the entre. Hopefully, they will get the chocolate cake you ordered for dessert.

India in West Indies

The batsmen cost us the series. Even Zimbabwe is capable of reaching scores like 218.

India in West Indies

No way--this was easily a 250+ pitch. You cannot expect the Indian bowlers to be miracle workers.

India in West Indies

yeah india have been pretty inconsistent in test..they havent won a test series after the sri lanka matches. thier record right now for test in the last 6 games 0-1-1-4

India in West Indies

some people say the matches were fixed...i hv friends who live in the west indies and they thierself are saying...do you guys think it was fixed?

India in West Indies

well we lost today once agian...i dont get it...how could the lose 4 matches straight? thats not the team india which we saw against pakisan, sri lanka , england...if they cant beat a simple team, then all i gotta say is to them is good luck in the Wc cause i doubt their going far.

India in West Indies

I really don't understand why Ramesh Powar is still in the team. Greg Chappell kicked Ganguly out of the team because of his fielding. Ganguly, is a much better fielder than Powar, Uthappa, and others. I think Chappell just hates ganguly and that is why he is not playing. Its more personal than professional.

Its sad that class, experienced players like Ganguly and Laxman lose their spot in the team to unfit fatty's like Powar and terrible fielders and unexpeirenced players. Mulari Kartik is just a good a spinner as Powar and can actually field and doesn't have the waist line equal to the diameter of the earth.

The indian team needs to go back to the drawing board.

India in West Indies

[quote="Cricketman ":36ma41br]
Mulari Kartik is just a good a spinner as Powar and can actually field and [b:36ma41br]doesn't have the waist line equal to the diameter of the earth.[/b:36ma41br]
[/quote:36ma41br]
cheesy.gif
Quote of the year!!

India in West Indies

yeah i tottaly agree with you there cricketman...its more than professional, ganguly should have been considered...its not only greg who hates him, its kiran more. The most courrputed selector is Kiran MORE

India in West Indies

bumping this thread!!

2nd test match going india's way for the first 2 days!! Sehwag, Dravid, Kaif all batted GLORIOUSLY!!! Munaf bowled well, and vet. Kumble also.

cmon india, innings victory here!

India in West Indies

India should have this one if they continue to bowl as they did in he first innings and the rain stays away.

Back