India in West Indies

India in West Indies

The pitch looks like a batting pitch, I mean if Samuels could get 87, it's obviously not made for bowlers.
icon_razz.gif
India needs to put up a big total, go for the draw and try to win the series in the last match.

India in West Indies

Despair for India again. If Sehwag hadn't been dismissed the first ball after lunch, I think we would have seen a much more attacking brand of cricket from India.

India in West Indies

Dravid was never going to take it to the bowlers, but if Dhoni had taken the initiative and smacked a few balls around, we would have still had a tiny chance, but once he got out, seemed too risky.

India in West Indies

India completes a historic win, while it changes pants due to the scare provided by Ramdin and co.

India in West Indies

The WI were 8th in the rankings, I think and we were in the top 3, so we had to win by a higher margin to stay at or advance from the original ranking.

India in West Indies

well sure! India can try to win the test! hopefully they will win. i though one of the match was happening in Canada :-

India in West Indies

It was going to take place in September, but Canada declined to host the series. Bad news for Indian fans in Canada.

Back