mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

My Captain said:
Has anybody got any thoughts on all the sides and how they are all going.

rumors are b#$@S$##t by the way plugger as you no him P.falduto??? is on your tail and would luv 2 know who you are? But as i explained its all in good fun we hope? And yes bomber i was there when you made your 200 say no more hey!!!!!!

My Captain said:
Has anybody got any thoughts on all the sides and how they are all going.

rumors are b#$@S$##t by the way plugger as you no him P.falduto??? is on your tail and would luv 2 know who you are? But as i explained its all in good fun we hope? And yes bomber i was there when you made your 200 say no more hey!!!!!!

Boundary Marker;294092 said:
You may be right but as always people forget about players in the teams that havent won many games. Everyone is being noticed from the high end of the table.

Yes i agree but it wont be long Pacco is on its way up all boxes ticked....

Boundary Marker;294092 said:
You may be right but as always people forget about players in the teams that havent won many games. Everyone is being noticed from the high end of the table.

Yes i agree but it wont be long Pacco is on its way up all boxes ticked....

hagman;294099 said:
Yes i agree but it wont be long Pacco is on its way up or boxes ticked.....
yea well if the rain holds off the comp will be better for it. i have never been involved in a season with so many washouts. What are your reasons for paco to be on its way up? didnt look convincing when we played you guys

hagman;294099 said:
Yes i agree but it wont be long Pacco is on its way up or boxes ticked.....
yea well if the rain holds off the comp will be better for it. i have never been involved in a season with so many washouts. What are your reasons for paco to be on its way up? didnt look convincing when we played you guys

Boundary Marker;294084 said:
Best batsmen has to go by performance and babo is obviously having an outstanding year thus far. Punky is doing his bit as always and is a very stubborn batsmen to get out.

Best bowlers would have to be Newton, Adams and Costello. very good start to the year, especially with smokes hat trick last game. Adams with no luck is bowling the best i have ever seen him bowl. Costello just continuously bowls his heart out and carries the bowling attack of St.. francis without a doubt.

Fielders i say is greenwood for west and babo.

Pascoe vale has easly got the best fielders eg Paully/Meroli boys/Ross/Dom and its like shelling them like peas Palla"s

Boundary Marker;294084 said:
Best batsmen has to go by performance and babo is obviously having an outstanding year thus far. Punky is doing his bit as always and is a very stubborn batsmen to get out.

Best bowlers would have to be Newton, Adams and Costello. very good start to the year, especially with smokes hat trick last game. Adams with no luck is bowling the best i have ever seen him bowl. Costello just continuously bowls his heart out and carries the bowling attack of St.. francis without a doubt.

Fielders i say is greenwood for west and babo.

Pascoe vale has easly got the best fielders eg Paully/Meroli boys/Ross/Dom and its like shelling them like peas Palla"s

hagman;294107 said:
Are you refering to pauly di giuseppe?
i havent seen much of the meroli boys since playing with them in junior cricket.
I dont know how you can rate various players at pacoe if they are conceding the third most runs in the comp, or is it the bowlers fault:p

hagman;294107 said:
i havent seen much of the meroli boys since playing with them in junior cricket.
I dont know how you can rate various players at pacoe if they are conceding the third most runs in the comp, or is it the bowlers fault:p

Boundary Marker;294105 said:
The injection of the older guys...Sorry Bill/Dicko and their boys they bring plus the amount of new players that have since joined along with the youth. (about ten are playing from grades A to C) all looks good for us by the way its our 100 year::p

Boundary Marker;294105 said:
The injection of the older guys...Sorry Bill/Dicko and their boys they bring plus the amount of new players that have since joined along with the youth. (about ten are playing from grades A to C) all looks good for us by the way its our 100 year::p

Boundary Marker;294116 said:

Yes paully d always spell it wrong. Well we have had the wrong end of the straw, bowled more than we have batted! So we will see how it all pans out! Meroli boys in and out at the moment Footy??? but sure to be avaliable after the break

Boundary Marker;294116 said:

Yes paully d always spell it wrong. Well we have had the wrong end of the straw, bowled more than we have batted! So we will see how it all pans out! Meroli boys in and out at the moment Footy??? but sure to be avaliable after the break

hagman;294130 said:
Yes paully d always spell it wrong well we have had the wrong end of the straw bowled more than we have batted so we will see how it all pans out. Meroli boys in and out the moment Footy???
yes the meroli boiiz are gun footballers so hopefully they make it somewhere
as for pauly, i attend school with him!
even though you guys may have bowled a few more times than others, 1000 runs to this point of the season is quiet alot of runs to be conceding. If you say paco are on the up then they should have a look at the top teams and what they have conceded.

hagman;294130 said:
Yes paully d always spell it wrong well we have had the wrong end of the straw bowled more than we have batted so we will see how it all pans out. Meroli boys in and out the moment Footy???
even though you guys may have bowled a few more times than others, 1000 runs to this point of the season is quiet alot of runs to be conceding. If you say paco are on the up then they should have a look at the top teams and what they have conceded.

Does anyone know if Pas is going to be selected this week. i have heard from a little birdy that he is going to have a stint in the 2s to give him a chance to get some confidence back!! fair enough i think . the kid will benefit from it!

Does anyone know if Pas is going to be selected this week. i have heard from a little birdy that he is going to have a stint in the 2s to give him a chance to get some confidence back!! fair enough i think . the kid will benefit from it!

Boundary Marker;294138 said:

Yes as i said it will all pan out who have they played and don"t kid yourselfs there are a few sides struggling!!Good Night>>>:mad:

Boundary Marker;294138 said:

Yes as i said it will all pan out who have they played and don"t kid yourselfs there are a few sides struggling!!Good Night>>>:mad:

Some Breaking News:
After the loss against West Coburg , Haig Amatuers coach Kunesevic has left the club.I believe that John Gioupas is taking over.

Some Breaking News:
After the loss against West Coburg , Haig Amatuers coach Kunesevic has left the club.I believe that John Gioupas is taking over.

b cricket great to have you back. i would love to see you open the batting. i have done it for a long time and it is the best place to bat. i hope you are better against the new ball because you cant play slow bowling. i would be ashamed to get out to a very poor off spin bowler like myself (remember the gf). if you had a bit of heart and showed some character in the gf instead of throwing your wicket away in the 1st innings the result may have been different.
good luck in the gf rematch boys would love to be there, i would love to fly down just to watch you give the mary's boys a cricketing lesson.

b cricket great to have you back. i would love to see you open the batting. i have done it for a long time and it is the best place to bat. i hope you are better against the new ball because you cant play slow bowling. i would be ashamed to get out to a very poor off spin bowler like myself (remember the gf). if you had a bit of heart and showed some character in the gf instead of throwing your wicket away in the 1st innings the result may have been different.
good luck in the gf rematch boys would love to be there, i would love to fly down just to watch you give the mary's boys a cricketing lesson.

i cant disagree with smoke being the gun bowler in the comp (congrats mate you have been killing them). but for me scotty has to be the most under rated player in the comp. no one ever mentions him. he is a top bowler who actually moves the ball and when he and smoke work together they are very hard to play against. he is also a fantastic fielder and a handy bat. there would not be too many better alround cricketers in the comp. any thoughts?

i cant disagree with smoke being the gun bowler in the comp (congrats mate you have been killing them). but for me scotty has to be the most under rated player in the comp. no one ever mentions him. he is a top bowler who actually moves the ball and when he and smoke work together they are very hard to play against. he is also a fantastic fielder and a handy bat. there would not be too many better alround cricketers in the comp. any thoughts?

hey Hussey, good to hear from you. you are so correct about Scott, when on song there aren't too many better, don't worry about the aging legs of St. Andrews we will be up there at seasons end make sure that when you are in Vic next you stop in for a beer (light of course).

hey Hussey, good to hear from you. you are so correct about Scott, when on song there aren't too many better, don't worry about the aging legs of St. Andrews we will be up there at seasons end make sure that when you are in Vic next you stop in for a beer (light of course).

old hack;293979 said:
bcricket:

I have a really big tip for you.

GET A NEW KEYBOARD FOR YOUR COMPUTER - it seems to be stuck on I.

I this, I that, I have not dropped a catch, I am a .......

Then it was stuck on that one, I am a team player. I + I + I + I does not equal team player.

I think you have nothing. I think no one give a toss about the I boy.

I feel sorry for harry and tuffes for having to play with you.

Old hack how true your post is... bcricket has a touch of the Dermies about him:eek:
Nothing like pumping yourself up for being in a 1st team for using your voice and batting at 8, what a real winner!!

old hack;293979 said:
bcricket:

Then it was stuck on that one, I am a team player. I + I + I + I does not equal team player.

Old hack how true your post is... bcricket has a touch of the Dermies about him:eek:
Nothing like pumping yourself up for being in a 1st team for using your voice and batting at 8, what a real winner!!

Pudd;294249 said:
Some Breaking News:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha :D what a joke....John taking over!!

Sorry to hear Bob has moved on, he is quite a good guy and well respected!

Pudd;294249 said:
Some Breaking News:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha :D what a joke....John taking over!!

Sorry to hear Bob has moved on, he is quite a good guy and well respected!

A.Hussey;294254 said:

yeah great call
remember facing him opening against ammos and you've described him very well. when he's on song is v hard to play against
often gets a few runs and a true competitor.
The best bowler from ammos was easily gav tapner though. i guess age has caught up with him injuries etc coz i notice he hardly bowls anymore but a few years ago he was unbelievable.
I remember a game at de chene,a 1 dayer, and he bowled one of the best spells ive ever faced.
Quick, movement both ways and about every 2nd ball was unplayable.

St Andrews have been blessed by the additions they got from ammos. They would barely have won a game in the last few years without those inclusions

A.Hussey;294254 said:

yeah great call
remember facing him opening against ammos and you've described him very well. when he's on song is v hard to play against
often gets a few runs and a true competitor.
The best bowler from ammos was easily gav tapner though. i guess age has caught up with him injuries etc coz i notice he hardly bowls anymore but a few years ago he was unbelievable.
I remember a game at de chene,a 1 dayer, and he bowled one of the best spells ive ever faced.
Quick, movement both ways and about every 2nd ball was unplayable.

St Andrews have been blessed by the additions they got from ammos. They would barely have won a game in the last few years without those inclusions

Pudd;294249 said:
Some Breaking News:

if thats correct, what a joke!
Bob is about their only half decent bat and also a good bloke.
They will be easy pickings from here on in....what a rabble

Pudd;294249 said:
Some Breaking News:

if thats correct, what a joke!
Bob is about their only half decent bat and also a good bloke.
They will be easy pickings from here on in....what a rabble

old hack;293979 said:
bcricket:

i'm just responding to questions about me u tool.
u feel sorry for harry and tuffers, ur just shattered that u couldnt lure them to st. andrews because u know that ur time is limited as A turf champions!
St. andrews has been trying to lure st. mary's players for a couple of seasons now. how about u try a give some more young blokes ago. At least they are giving me a chance!
Cant wait to play u in round 11! keep hacking it around and averaging 17 till then!! Ur over that hill now old hack!

bcricket

old hack;293979 said:
bcricket:

i'm just responding to questions about me u tool.
u feel sorry for harry and tuffers, ur just shattered that u couldnt lure them to st. andrews because u know that ur time is limited as A turf champions!
St. andrews has been trying to lure st. mary's players for a couple of seasons now. how about u try a give some more young blokes ago. At least they are giving me a chance!
Cant wait to play u in round 11! keep hacking it around and averaging 17 till then!! Ur over that hill now old hack!

bcricket

Guru14;294001 said:
Hey bcricket, you on school holidays champ- gone missing but now that your VCE is finished you've got nothing to do, lucky us:eek:

No VCE for me mate! Just finished first year uni mate, i am on holidays!
at least i got this forum back to cricket!!

U didnt even finish ur vce ;)

bcricket :cool:

Guru14;294001 said:
Hey bcricket, you on school holidays champ- gone missing but now that your VCE is finished you've got nothing to do, lucky us:eek:

No VCE for me mate! Just finished first year uni mate, i am on holidays!
at least i got this forum back to cricket!!

U didnt even finish ur vce ;)

bcricket :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back