Money Shield 2012/13

Looks to me like Rosanna are getting a fair bit ahead of themselves.

Bat well but bowling is nothing brilliant, let alone to compare with say Daimo who would currently be the best side in Barclay. Big test over the next few weeks, Skips this week, Hursti comming off 340 then probably the proven Toppi Drummond and Kemp in the first final.
Something tells me Skips is in for a big one tomorrow, to keep there small finals hopes alive, if he and Soca get going early look out.

Something tells me Skips is in for a big one tomorrow, to keep there small finals hopes alive, if he and Soca get going early look out.

Considering that they have made 48% of Eltham's runs for the season, I would suggest that they NEED to get going early for the (slim) finals hopes to stay alive.
Can't see it happening for mine, the tightest (& best) bowling attack in Money will guarantee Rosanna stay on top.

Can anyone see the bottom 3 changing?? Can Lower or BU chase the big total to stay alive in the race for the top 4??

Considering that they have made 48% of Eltham's runs for the season, I would suggest that they NEED to get going early for the (slim) finals hopes to stay alive.
Can't see it happening for mine, the tightest (& best) bowling attack in Money will guarantee Rosanna stay on top.

Can anyone see the bottom 3 changing?? Can Lower or BU chase the big total to stay alive in the race for the top 4??
I'll have a stab, LP a big chance, will get within 50 or better, BU's top order will get 2 hits, Star's will be thinking wickets = %.

I'll have a stab, LP a big chance, will get within 50 or better, BU's top order will get 2 hits, Star's will be thinking wickets = %.

Given their very poor bowling results, LS would be taking a big risk of losing % if they put BU in again.
If they get them out for 200 or less, they should take the small % gain and run.

So, it ends up like this, if there are no upsets, no outrights and no washouts:
Ros 69
Gbh 60
Hbg 54
Mty 51
L/S 51
L/P 45
Elt 39
B/U 39
S/M 36
Hdb 33
Ban 27
P/H 22
T/U 21
Whi 3

Mont widened the % gap slightly on LS today, but they are still very close.
LP can replace Hbridge if they beat Tommies outright and Rosanna beats Hbridge.

PH can jump ahead of Banyule if they beat B/U and Banyule loses to LS.

So, it ends up like this, if there are no upsets, no outrights and no washouts:
Ros 69
Gbh 60
Hbg 54
Mty 51
L/S 51
L/P 45
Elt 39
B/U 39
S/M 36
Hdb 33
Ban 27
P/H 22
T/U 21
Whi 3

Mont widened the % gap slightly on LS today, but they are still very close.
LP can replace Hbridge if they beat Tommies outright and Rosanna beats Hbridge.

PH can jump ahead of Banyule if they beat B/U and Banyule loses to LS.
since when do you get 16pts for an outright??? LP have 2 chances of replacing Hbridge.......F@#$ all and none

When rounded off, Yes, but Mont is actually 1.33694638 and Stars 1.33687003..........Doesn't get much closer than that.

wowee... tipping the calculators and mobile phones might be out late on day 2... sides needing make another 20 runs without a wicket or take another wicket... potentially after result decided...

When rounded off, Yes, but Mont is actually 1.33694638 and Stars 1.33687003..........Doesn't get much closer than that.

i think i remmber reading something on the dv cricket show Facebook page rather than here, but i'm sure there were a few clubs unhappy about stumps getting pulled earlier in the season due to the fact there was no chance of any other result, thus denying teams to boost % (or lose some depending on how it pans out).

Common sense says that Mont and Lalor, should they want to, be able to play the allotted 160 overs. My issue is if it's ok for umpires to decide in round 6 to pull the pin, why should the last round be any different?

Don't get me wrong, i'm 100% in favour of both clubs calling stumps as they see fit this match, just don't agree there should be a different interpretation to whats happened all season. Will be interested to see how it pans out.......

Can Panton Hill remember how to win and save themselves from relegation? Banyule will be kept honest by the threat of relegation. Whether they can knock over Lalor Stars or not remains to be seen. Which Sth Morang side will turn up? The average one or the really bad one? How will hurstbridge measure up against the benchmark?

Great finish to the season.

Can Panton Hill remember how to win and save themselves from relegation? Banyule will be kept honest by the threat of relegation. Whether they can knock over Lalor Stars or not remains to be seen. Which Sth Morang side will turn up? The average one or the really bad one? How will hurstbridge measure up against the benchmark?

Great finish to the season.
Would expect a bit of heat in the Heidelberg v Greensborough clash too.

I don't expect Banyule to win but I also don't expect TU or PH to win either so Banyule should be safe. I reckon Mont may just sneak 4th on the basis that South Morang don't have much to play for. What a great finish to the season though.

Might head over to de winton to have a look @ Rosanna v Hurstbridge, hopefully it is a cracking game as both teams seem to be marching into the finals, no disrespect to Greensborough but I think these are the 2 best sides in money shield. I expect Rosanna's professionalism to get them over the line but on their day Hurstbridge can either hit up 300 in quick time or bowl you out for 100. I'm tipping Rosanna 250 to Hbridge 210. Also whose gunna get that final spot in the 4. My money is on the Stars.

Might head over to de winton to have a look @ Rosanna v Hurstbridge, hopefully it is a cracking game as both teams seem to be marching into the finals, no disrespect to Greensborough but I think these are the 2 best sides in money shield. I expect Rosanna's professionalism to get them over the line but on their day Hurstbridge can either hit up 300 in quick time or bowl you out for 100. I'm tipping Rosanna 250 to Hbridge 210. Also whose gunna get that final spot in the 4. My money is on the Stars.
Wanna be a cracker...........I'm giving up good seats at Circus Soleil to attend this blockbuster.

Back