Money Shield 2012/13

SM 101 and 2/62...........not sure who grabs 4th, but GB have only just held on to 2nd after being bowled out for 126, by my calculations 125 would have seen them drop to 3rd.

By my calculations, on the scores posted on MyCricket the % between Mont and LS comes down to one wicket or 10 runs for the season; so I'll wait til it's official.

would like to know where GB's 126th run came from???, by my calculation of player scores their batting add's up to 125, that run has ended up pretty important.

The scores don't add up and/or bowling and batting tallies disagree in all of the 4 percentage-relevant matches (Heidelberg's bowling not up yet).

I hope nothing dodgy has gone on with GBorough, they would of gotten the result from Rosanna Hb game as it finished very early. I'd be ringing the league if I was from Hurstbridge for perhaps an audit on the books?? Difference between home final and away final.

I hope nothing dodgy has gone on with GBorough, they would of gotten the result from Rosanna Hb game as it finished very early. I'd be ringing the league if I was from Hurstbridge for perhaps an audit on the books?? Difference between home final and away final.

Books were audited today, result has been changed on Mycricket, HB now 2nd, not sure if it official though.

Home ground advantage is crucial for Hbridge and Borough, they both need all the bar takings they can get to pay their wages bills.:D
Pfft, here we go.................finals always seem to bring out the peanuts, I'm pretty confident in saying 2 of the highest paid teams in Money aren't even playing finals, HB are more than happy to keep the bar closed if that makes you happy, but considering its open 364 days of the year, why would we???

Think its got more to do with how even the 2 sides have been, both on same pts, same %, and when played during the year tied, can't get any more even than that...........take any little advantage you can get.

Pfft, here we go.................finals always seem to bring out the peanuts, I'm pretty confident in saying 2 of the highest paid teams in Money aren't even playing finals, HB are more than happy to keep the bar closed if that makes you happy, but considering its open 364 days of the year, why would we???

Think its got more to do with how even the 2 sides have been, both on same pts, same %, and when played during the year tied, can't get any more even than that...........take any little advantage you can get.

EM25

Who would have te highest salaries.

As a newbie, I wouldn't have any idea.

Pereras 10 for 35 is outstanding. Can anyone remember the last time anyone took a 10 fa ? Fair effort by Motschall as well to dominate the batting and remain not out.

Pereras 10 for 35 is outstanding. Can anyone remember the last time anyone took a 10 fa ? Fair effort by Motschall as well to dominate the batting and remain not out.

One of the best - no - the best bowling ever to be acheived in DVCA 1st grade. Have been going on peoples knowledge of DVCA history and it seems that this has never been done before.
Motch did bat very well, and it would have been a perfect day if Ruwan had of got him out as well, but it wasn't to be.
A missed run out when PH were 8 for seemed like fate was on his side.

Back