Money Shield 2017/18

Did the Eltham skipper have a brain fade last week winning the toss and bowling? Oppressive conditions to bowl in against one of the better batting sides in comp. Lost the game there and then and now second last on ladder. Not smart:thumbsd:

Plenty win it easy.
Who they play in the grand final is the real question.

Could the stars sneak a final in?
Lower...... No hope... lower11?
Banyule you never know.

Plenty will win it if they lose one or the next two matches. Undefeated seasons are a kiss of death for your grand final. Odds are you're going to lose one and the longer your winning streak the more likely it becomes that your next game is a loss.

Here's an artists impression of the new rooms for us down at BU. Have to say they look pretty good. Been a long time coming, but it should make things a litte more comfortable down at the kennel.

3J81ms1.jpg

I wouldn’t get too excited about artists impressions big fella. I’ve got a ripper of my wedding day on my wall at home. I look like a spunk and my wife looks like a peach. Both of us frighten the sh$t out of the dark

We've had the bomb shelter there once Warwick, early 90's before I joined the club, it was where the current playground and BBQ are. I think the new facilities will be great.

I heard he wasn't too happy about the way the young kids carried themselves on and off field. Sad way to go for one of the clubs greats
Can confirm this and that he’s also not happy with club/committee as a whole. Before Tongs or anyone else has a crack, that info was passed onto me by my boss who is very good friends with a well respected, long term Eltham person.

Can confirm this and that he’s also not happy with club/committee as a whole. Before Tongs or anyone else has a crack, that info was passed onto me by my boss who is very good friends with a well respected, long term Eltham person.
Every chance Eltham could be in Mash Shield next season. They come up against Plenty and Mill Park in their last couple of games.

Great to hear from you again Brutal you blokes must of won last week.

Pretty sad really that a champion of the club no longer wants to be involved due to the next crop coming through being shit blokes . End of an era at panther place , sadly we may never see him at the crease in the DVCA again. Hats off to a champion player and terrific bloke , one of the Comps greatest of all time

Anyone wanna have a crack at a Top 4 prediction just yet... it’s crazy stuff.
There’s about 5 scenarios but my best one is
Plenty
Lower
Banuyle
Heidelberg

This round shapes as the most important one yet. With 2nd vs 3rd and 4th vs 5th..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can confirm it by hearing it THIRD hand? :thumbsu:

Pretty sad really that a champion of the club no longer wants to be involved due to the next crop coming through being shit blokes . End of an era at panther place , sadly we may never see him at the crease in the DVCA again. Hats off to a champion player and terrific bloke , one of the Comps greatest of all time
Dvca goat

Back