My username

Re: My username

huss;98137 said:
what zumper homepage? are you just going to bigcricket.com?

When i type in www.bigcricket.com it comes up with this page where it has all the different parts of zumper (basketball, baseball, nfl etc) and then i have to click on bigcricket to get to here. I rather it go to bigcricket straight away and if i want to go to the other pages then i go find them.

Have you noticed the annoyance and displeasure that users have shown for this site? Why not listen to the people, as they make this site what it is. People are leaving.

From what I gather some bloke called Zumper has gone around stealing posts off people and changing their names. Who the hell is Zumper anyways? And when is he gonna start buying us beers?

Therbs;98270 said:
I'll stay if there's a beer on offer.
There's virtual beer if that counts :p

And yeah I'm with copernicus, I just want to go straight to the BigCricket Forums without having to view links to all the other dodgy sites on Zumper.

Squiz;98296 said:
There's virtual beer if that counts :p

And yeah I'm with copernicus, I just want to go straight to the BigCricket Forums without having to view links to all the other dodgy sites on Zumper.

I reckon we should go back to having our own site.

I want to go back though. A lot of people have left over this. Posting is down in pretty much every thread.

Drummond is the latest person to leave.

Everyone seems to have disappeared, I'll keep coming back for now, but it is getting pretty boring with only a few posters doing anything...

I'm actually wondering if there's any point in finishing the rest of the season.

Well now all this has happened...My slagging of the site all seems relevant now:D

So I say ut again here, but with more confidence...This site blows

Guru™;98256 said:
When i type in www.bigcricket.com it comes up with this page where it has all the different parts of zumper (basketball, baseball, nfl etc) and then i have to click on bigcricket to get to here. I rather it go to bigcricket straight away and if i want to go to the other pages then i go find them.

Have you noticed the annoyance and displeasure that users have shown for this site? Why not listen to the people, as they make this site what it is. People are leaving.

I'm really confused. When I type in www.bigcricket.com I got to BigCricket. I see no posts from Zumper, only cricket. I do not need to click on anything. Can you take a screen shot so I can solve this problem?

Here is a screenshot of what i get at www.bigcricket.com

bigcricket.JPG

I thought so. Would you like me to change /forum to display only the cricket section. That's easy and would solve your concern?

Squiz;98318 said:
I'm actually wondering if there's any point in finishing the rest of the season.

It's getting very quiet in here. Just finish it and we can reassess the whole situation after the season is finished.

I hope the Ashes brings us a lot of members otherwise we're in trouble.

Back