My username

Re: My username

Can I ask why all the forums on BigCricket are squished together?

On www.bigcricket.com/forum it has all the different forums but all of them are closed up and you have to enter the forum to see all the other boards.

How come they aren't fully displayed like it used to be?

Yes, I'm sure the summer and the Ashes will attract members and this Fantasy league get back on track.

Ljp86;98507 said:
Can I ask why all the forums on BigCricket are squished together?

On www.bigcricket.com/forum it has all the different forums but all of them are closed up and you have to enter the forum to see all the other boards.

How come they aren't fully displayed like it used to be?

I knew that was coming. Fixed. Had to figure out the code. It looks pretty good now. It must, 2 people just complemented me! :)

huss;98547 said:
I knew that was coming. Fixed. Had to figure out the code. It looks pretty good now. It must, 2 people just complemented me! :)

Awesome work Huss.

Guru™;98530 said:
remember the fantasy board isn't everything.

I know. But I enjoy my fantasy cricket. I hope the other boards pick up too.

Squiz;98296 said:
There's virtual beer if that counts :p

And yeah I'm with copernicus, I just want to go straight to the BigCricket Forums without having to view links to all the other dodgy sites on Zumper.

That's pretty much it. I don't much like the layout of the zumper homepage, I would much rather be directed straight to Bigcricket. It's an unnecessary annoyance.

Who is this huss character and why haven't I seen him before? Is it the old Devils' captain or someone else?

copernicus;98612 said:
Who is this huss character and why haven't I seen him before? Is it the old Devils' captain or someone else?

I was wondering the same thing. The old Devils' captain The Huss isn't on the member list anymore.

huss is the wizard hiding behind the curtain. (reference to wizard of oz). he's the man with zumper and the guy who runs the tech stuff and such.

whatever happened to 'the huss'?

copernicus;98612 said:

He would be the 'creator' of all things Big

In all seriousness - could I actually get my name changed back to philhawk. Dno what the heck happened to my old account? ... :confused:

Back