Next Year

Re: Next Year

hahha yeh sorry mate bit of a bad mood. well im in year 1O and strong teams in my year level are xavier, melbourne, us and brighton at full strength are alright

My pick for next year is Brighton.

Mainly because they are made up completely of Yr 11's and 10's, they won't lose anyone, and good players like Nathan Plumridge, Michael Singh and Jack Moffit all performing.

definately not our 1st team next year is like freak but were bit weak on bowlers but are top 7 in batting are pretty much have all played state

The Doosra;325842 said:
My pick for next year is Brighton.

Mainly because they are made up completely of Yr 11's and 10's, they won't lose anyone, and good players like Nathan Plumridge, Michael Singh and Jack Moffit all performing.

will be strong but cant see them winning it all

getting a bit personal mr cricket. learn to CHAT because your defs talking like this coz you cant back it up under the HAT

mate one of you blokes just said jordy wyatt is whats the differene? thats just my opinion on what i have heard and when i have played him

Cant help but go large;325850 said:
on what basis are you saying tregear is arrogant, just wondering? cause i have played against him a fair bit

yeah i would have played over 100 games with tregear and he is not an arrogant bloke

Cant help but go large;325804 said:
all i am saying is they are campion players, but a few of them play for themselves a bit, i rekon next year xavier will be up there with hailbury and brighton

Brighton will be right up there for sure with the current playing group having played with eachother for a while..blokes like singh,moffit,plumrigde etc
Not sure about haileybury though...they are battling atm with a batting unit consisting of mostly yr 12s

Carey Will have a solid bowling line up with the two openers this year are only in year 11..

To come in are 2 new fellas pushing very close to side even now.

Batting they will struggle, and the runs will remain on the shoulders of Gaff AKA the usual suspect.

the 'tonners' should do it, but you never really know..

I played with Jordo in the Vic comp, a very nice bloke i don't think he is arrogant, definately a player you want on your side.

And Lannigan is a superstar!

Back