Next Year

Re: Next Year

Dayyummn;325808 said:
get over yourself mr cricket. sure a good list on paper. but every team is. not enough leaders to stand up to the pump.

trumpa dayyummn

skc
nxt year rigna will dominate
dylan conway will be the aps keeper
libba will make numerous tons
and with the likes of spence skc will be a dominating force

kklj;339679 said:
skc

you are dreaming, ring and moore will be the only good players but they will not dominate. conway is not good.

The Doosra;325842 said:
My pick for next year is Brighton.

Mainly because they are made up completely of Yr 11's and 10's, they won't lose anyone, and good players like Nathan Plumridge, Michael Singh and Jack Moffit all performing.

Brighton are still pretty ordinary though....they struggle to score runs even though the might have some decent players....please don't ever mention that name moffit again as a good player....plumridge will lead them well next year with singh provided he gets through unijured...

through the gate;339850 said:
you are dreaming, ring and moore will be the only good players but they will not dominate. conway is not good.

dont think im kidding myself all i know is that skc is looking at a premiership
with the likes of conway and ringa skc will be a major contender

kklj;339679 said:
skc

for anyone to play skcnext year you dont have to worry about libba....if he was going to make tons then he would have made SOME runs this year...hes a battler

excuse me middle and off, i think your statement about brightons year group next year is a little harsh. please remember year 9 and 10 level cricket a couple years back where brighton absolutely dominated and there team for next year will be made up of most of those players plus a few young guns. who are you to judge who is a good player or not, i think you should get over yourself. melbourne will also definately be up there as they always have depth in every sport they play along with st kevins and scotch.

middle_and_off;339934 said:
2 words for next year.....Patrick Tiernan

good player... but not sure if he is up to 1 XI cricket
BGS have 3 year 10'2 and 8 year 11's
the future is bright for BGS

as for xavier if u are expecting a kid who hasnt made runs this season to suddenly dominate next year you must be kidding yourself

Scotch will also be up there next year.

Cant help but go large;339933 said:
melbourne will also definately be up there as they always have depth in every sport they play along with st kevins and scotch.

i must agree. Even though MGS lose 7 of their 12 from this year. They still retain some key players:

Keath has been a permanent player since the end of year nine and is starting to bowl.
Jenkins dominated year 10 cricket last year and has taken some key form into this year, can only go up next year.
Clark has been under-utilised this year but what can you do in a strong team and should step up next year
Skala has made 2 tonnes in year 11, not many people have done that, he will probably don the gloves for grammar next year as well

middle_and_off;339927 said:
for anyone to play skcnext year you dont have to worry about libba....if he was going to make tons then he would have made SOME runs this year...hes a battler

ok
well he is a gun
and we have spence
who is sure to inpress nxt year

kklj;339919 said:
dont think im kidding myself all i know is that skc is looking at a premiership
with the likes of conway and ringa skc will be a major contender

yeh sorry, you arent dreaming, skc have had a sunning season and losing their best bowler and batsman (clancey) will only strenghten their brittle line up

through the gate;339981 said:
yeh sorry, you arent dreaming, skc have had a sunning season and losing their best bowler and batsman (clancey) will only strenghten their brittle line up

one word l.spence

conway to be the APS's premiere keeper next yr, also wields the willow like an axe.

ring with an off drive that can cause shifts in the earth's crust is yet another threat from moonga rd.

cant be forgetting liberatore, known as the "dominator" on the banks of gardiners creek. once he gets his eye in the opposing team should run for the hills.

c. moore the king of swing shall tear the oppositing a new one, week in, week out.

and of course we cant forget young spence, "pup" is sure to continue his path towards the top of aps batting.

SixAndOut;339950 said:
good player... but not sure if he is up to 1 XI cricket
BGS have 3 year 10'2 and 8 year 11's
the future is bright for BGS

as for xavier if u are expecting a kid who hasnt made runs this season to suddenly dominate next year you must be kidding yourself

Scotch will also be up there next year.

bgs's future is about as bright as candle in water with the likes of jack "that what im about" moffit leading the charge

through the gate;339988 said:
bgs's future is about as bright as candle in water with the likes of jack "that what im about" moffit leading the charge

mate you are a deadbeat, BGS will have a great team next yr. plumridge and stait both fine players. not to mentions their other opening bowler, left armer (name escapes me).

judging from your ignorance im feeling we have a xaverian here?

Maybe if you didnt prepare dodgy wickets to cheat your way to an outright win everyone wouldnt think u are gay, and wats wrong with celibrating a wicket? ps plumridge genius

allied biscuit;339992 said:
mate you are a deadbeat, BGS will have a great team next yr. plumridge and stait both fine players. not to mentions their other opening bowler, left armer (name escapes me).

judging from your ignorance im feeling we have a xaverian here?

sure plumridge and stait are great players but you dont get a great team from two players, they have only won one game this year and they will be better next year but the will only finish middle of the table and that isnt a bright future

Cant help but go large;339994 said:
Maybe if you didnt prepare dodgy wickets to cheat your way to an outright win everyone wouldnt think u are gay, and wats wrong with celibrating a wicket? ps plumridge genius

such a dodgy deck that after bgs got rolled in about 20 overs xavier made 3/100 in about 25 overs

through the gate;339997 said:
sure plumridge and stait are great players but you dont get a great team from two players, they have only won one game this year and they will be better next year but the will only finish middle of the table and that isnt a bright future

they will be a hardened team next yr. they have others besides those two, it's just that i cant recall their names. their fielding is poor, but apart from that theyve had a reasonalby competitive season despite a lack of wins.

if they lift their fielding they will have both the talent, the experience and the mental edge to win a premiership.

Back