Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freak caught and bowleds and 90 degree spinning leg breaks have been a common occurrence in the Druids season. Solid batting line up but all are yet to fire. Bowling attack is in form and a solid match up v Bundoora Park, will see where they sit.

One of these two will play Baseballers in the GF for Quick Shield.

Bundoora park for me, fine young organised bunch that should of been given a chance in front of previous " A " grade club!! well lead by Flip.
Druids tragic, good to see their junior program is on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!! Weren't $$$$bank going to take you over???
Or did Karvelis sook up and disappear when things didn't go his way??

Druids are going strong. Strong teams throughout the club, B Grade to U/13s all in the top 3, with the exception of the U/17s, who have three short weekly, due to exams, and players given the opportunity on turf.

Financially very strong, Rosebank merger was quashed ages ago, as recent as last year their were progressed talks fpr Druids to take over Socials.

Karvelis is a stalwart of the association and the club, so it would be appreciated if you didn't run your mouth on unsubstantiated rumours.

Bundoora Park are a fine group of cricketers I agree, the likes of Fox, Doddato, Bennett and Harvey have played together for years.

B Grade will be an exciting competition this season.

"Druids are going strong. Strong teams throughout the club, B Grade to U/13s all in the top 3, with the exception of the U/17s, who have three short weekly, due to exams, and players given the opportunity on turf".

Financially very strong, that's really showing in their "A " performances!

"Rosebank merger was quashed ages ago, as recent as last year their were progressed talks for Druids to take over Socials".

Do Socials know that?? Do Rosebank know they were in talks?? Who would want to meagre with a team that plays out of a toilet block and is paying
a 45 year old 15k a year?? I know his accountant! East Ivanhoe boy's confirmed it.

Karis is a stalwart of the association and the club, so it would be appreciated if you didn't run your mouth on unsubstantiated rumours. What
did he ever do??

He left the comp in a state of disrepair and has not been seen since, should hang his head in shame! President of the comp and nearly made the thing fall over!
Left to everyone else to run the comp, thank god for people like Neil Riley and Gidds, the rest are a bunch of yes men to that T...., General And!!

Bundoora Park have everything going for them so lets keep YCW up who haven't done anything for 40 years and keep an up and coming club down!
Great forward thinking!! I suppose YCW are still buying people flat screen T.V's to play for them??

Lalor big chance to jump into top 4 after this round. Could they be the wildcard? Rosebank/Holy Trinity promises to be a cracker. KP playing for their season.

Freak caught and bowleds and 90 degree spinning leg breaks have been a common occurrence in the Druids season. Solid batting line up but all are yet to fire. Bowling attack is in form and a solid match up v Bundoora Park, will see where they sit.

One of these two will play Baseballers in the GF for Quick Shield.

An undermanned Olympic colts flogged Druids on there home ground I don't think they will be good enough to play in the GF and we could see more from olympic if they can get there side together, at this stage baseballers vs bundy park is looking most likely.

An undermanned Olympic colts flogged Druids on there home ground I don't think they will be good enough to play in the GF and we could see more from olympic if they can get there side together, at this stage baseballers vs bundy park is looking most likely.
Understandable, but Olympic Colts bowled fantastically. Don't underestimate the Druids, they have a solid young core also.

"Druids are going strong. Strong teams throughout the club, B Grade to U/13s all in the top 3, with the exception of the U/17s, who have three short weekly, due to exams, and players given the opportunity on turf".

Financially very strong, that's really showing in their "A " performances!

"Rosebank merger was quashed ages ago, as recent as last year their were progressed talks for Druids to take over Socials".

Do Socials know that?? Do Rosebank know they were in talks?? Who would want to meagre with a team that plays out of a toilet block and is paying
a 45 year old 15k a year?? I know his accountant! East Ivanhoe boy's confirmed it.

Karis is a stalwart of the association and the club, so it would be appreciated if you didn't run your mouth on unsubstantiated rumours. What
did he ever do??

He left the comp in a state of disrepair and has not been seen since, should hang his head in shame! President of the comp and nearly made the thing fall over!
Left to everyone else to run the comp, thank god for people like Neil Riley and Gidds, the rest are a bunch of yes men to that T...., General And!!

Bundoora Park have everything going for them so lets keep YCW up who haven't done anything for 40 years and keep an up and coming club down!
Great forward thinking!! I suppose YCW are still buying people flat screen T.V's to play for them??

Dulip was on $15k first season correct, for the last 5 years, he has not been on that figure.

"Only 1 person was spoken to from Keon Park and that player is playing Mill Park, so get facts right first".

Yeah right Bretty, just because your a drunken fool doesn't make me stupid! Do you want to go thru our last phone conversation?
I guarantee that the Russo boys were offered big $$$$$ at Mill Park!! The problem you have is you signed the paperwork took the
money and now your crying to come back home but you can't!! Top decision that, take $$$ up front to play third eleven cricket!! SPUD.

Can tell you I'm not Brett, surely you don't still play at KP or if you even have as a few at the club would not be putting up with this crap.

No problems Culps!!! I'll shut up now cause you said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get permission from big nose before you posted??
Give me a break!! Seriously, you and all your Keon Park mates jumped a sinking ship and now
your standing on moral high ground?? eat another burger!!

D
No problems Culps!!! I'll shut up now cause you said so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get permission from big nose before you posted??
Give me a break!! Seriously, you and all your Keon Park mates jumped a sinking ship and now
your standing on moral high ground?? eat another

How did I jump a sinking ship when they won a A grade flag the next year.
Why don't you come out from behind the screen.

I think Lalor v YCW will be a very good game this week. I think YCW have surprised a few with how well they are going.
The Trinners v Rosebank will be a ripper. The trinners are in good batting form and if they win the toss and bat i reckon they could post a very good score. Rosebanks attack is lacking something, maybe it's the loss of plumpton and sugga.

what a great weekend of cricket in all grades, I think Lalor will be to good for Ycw, but that will come down to who bats first.
Holy Trinity best inform club at the moment, if they can get early wickets they will win. In my opinion I don't think anything is missing with Rosebank
bowling, I just think they are still to work out who does what when, could take a while, that's what I saw last week. The Captain didn't know who to bowl next.

I didn't know you could right Andy!! but after yesterdays great win I think I'll pull up stumps just because a L....ser like you has told me too!!
Are you playing with us this year or is it Mill Park or anyone else that throws money at you??
I'll take crap from most people but not from you! you have absolutely no credibility so go forth and multiply!

I'd be more concerned about your literacy skills and just to correct you it's "write" ! But yes I can , as u see Im a big enough person to put my name to what I believe in opposed to a coward like yourself

Glad the club had a great win yesterday and wish them on going success in the future !

I'd be more inclined to think you'd be stopping as the gutless wonder we all suspect you are and don't wanna get found out ... Unfortunately the paper trail left behind paints a pretty good picture that it can't be too many people !
U played footy with the boys from rosebank
U were apart of the 98-99 side who lost to them in the grand final
And talk about playing them for a period of say 13 yrs ... The list is growing shorter

Just to quote a certain someone talking about "taking a moral high ground " and credibility ... Lmao , champ you certainly have none ! Ps give me a buzz

I'm shivering Andy! Your more then welcome to call.
The only weak ..... is you! I've split blood for the club!! And I still do, our future has disappeared thanks to a few hypocrites!! so please
tell your story walking. You here today gone tomorrow!
Take a hike!

Pepper care to shed some light on any of the recent proceedings ? Seems as if jikaone is suffering from bi-polar !

More than happy to accommodate your phone call , inbox me your number And discuss a few home truths or would u like me to post my number on this open form ?

You've spilt blood for the club , how honourable of you , most people do it for the love of there club! A little more blood may be shed with the way you have been conducting yourself , but anyone with half a brain wouldn't give you the time of day! So keep trolling this forum, floating your insecurities, ego and pathetic vendettas !

Your entitled to your opinion, unfortunately for you it's not the reflection of the masses at a proud successful club. So once again maybe , just quit while your ahead , or that far behind , because in a rebuilding stage , the club doesn't need a negative , pessimistic person like your self , who's a cancer to the environment

"it's not a reflection of the masses at a proud successful club"
You have been snorting to much concrete!!!
Where has our future gone?? I really think you have no idea what you are talking about and I think it's you that
should quit while your ahead! I really don't think personal lives should be put on this forum or threats??
Unfortunately for you my opinion counts!! You come out of the trees mouthing off when it suits you?
Say hi to BM and all the boys at MP! As for pepper his hiding it's because we now know who he is!!!!!!!
Now is it an rdo or are you working today?? for money??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back