Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know who you are and you can't spell "class"! go hide your face, if you haven't got
all the players going one way you can't win! doesn't matter what you pay them! the funny thing is
that your mob are classless, you spruik about how good you are and you don't pay am I boring anyone or does everyone
that knows this clown agree?? next minute he goes and buys the world and they still get smashed talk about "pissing in the wind:!!
You have a terrific bunch of guys there who play for each other not!! and what I have been told total tool is everyone hates each other there!
You know what, go spend another ten grand and go buy someone from the dvca I hear there are superstar players in that comp. LMFAO
Only thing is then you'll definitely not get a game and that's what should of happened this year, your a thirds player at absolute best.
Karma its a terrible thing you used to take cheap shots at every other club load mouth, you have always stunk now you've killed your club.
I reckon you'll do anything to keep this bunch of winners together so you can look good, start selling raffle tickets now. what a mouth you got,
put a football in it, do everyone a favour and shut the ...... up. Loser!! How's that for Class??

Are you're ears painted on mate, I've told you before im not "Prez" my name is Danny, im not a ones player!! there are other blokes at this club mate "prez" as you call him isn't the only one there flog, all they boys worked there ass off and to have such a emotional day and to you laugh if off like that you're a piece or work!! no one there hates each other the club has really never been more tight nit!! Who are you ? you're name? your club? faceless mongrel!

Yes you are 100% right Mr two hats, we should be speaking about the teams that made the finals.
This bloke has been dishing it out for years and now his got his right whack! they should shut the ........... up
and take it like men! They're the ones that use to throw the grenades, what they can't take a little heat? just plain
ordinary bloke he'll be at all finals games strutting his stuff acting all smug but we all know his burning inside!!
Now lets start talking about the winners no more about pretenders. See you in e grade next year, looser!!

NMCA finals should be a great weekend.

By far the two best JIKA shield teams fighting it out this week for a GF birth on current form. Rosebank have finished the 2 dayers strongly and will push Rivergum to fight for every inch. Favrin, Dalla Riva, Tenuta and Sampimon all in superb touch with the bat to face the premier bowling division in JIKA. Joey Russo and Sampimon need to take the big scalps if they are going to reduce Rivergums score within reach. Should be an absolute cracker.

Lalor should account for Keon Park on current form and confidence, but who knows with both teams getting bowled out for under 100 on several occasions this season. Both have fairly strong bowling attacks. Docherty and White seem to be relied on heavily to make the brunt of runs that usually result in Keon Park winning, where Lalor share the load and have 4-5 that can put up a competitive total.

Quick Shield, it could be anyone's really! Heidelberg West definitely the front runners but I truly feel it's finally time for Baseballers or Bundy Park to break the shackles and cause an upset this season. Northcote United will be firing on all cylinders after the miracle win.

95% Beamer, But if $$$$bank are going to rely on Russo and Samps they'll finish second.
Russo is the third best spinner in that team, but it will be a cracker game. I think the Parkers
will get up against Lalor and Whitey will make a big one at Lalor ground.

Rivergum to defeat rosebank. Rivergums batting line up too strong for a bowling line up that relys to much on samps. Rivergums bowling also too much depth for rosebanks batting. If they lose early wickets they are no chance.
Lalor to beat KP. Lalor will get whitnall and Wheatley back this week I assume? Lalors bowling will be too good for KP. KP rely on whitey or Docca for runs and are carrying far too many players. Far too many.

I can't wait to watch the game up at Kelynack.
Rivergum must play Morley coz they only really have Aj and Perri to rely upon.
Belly is hit or miss and Neary, Kirkby, banno are hacks.
If they play Borg then the boys from Cotchin already have em 1fa daed set spud.
Rosebank's batting esp with samps and favrin are in top form and along with dalla and tenuta they have 4 reliable players.
Oly is clearly not fit and theres a risk of him breaking down fully and who knows what ya get with the bat and the rest are duds.
Rivergum do have the egde bowling wise with Bramo,perri,Youngy and the big easy ewart it is very strong.
Rosebank its left up to samps and joey. Favrin,oly and the other 2 spinners are unreliable.

Rivergum to win for me.
The other 2 are just making up numbers.

Lalor to win then then Rosebank will do em again and its gonna be a huge GF......

Good luck to all teams in all grades.

I can't wait to watch the game up at Kelynack.
Rivergum must play Morley coz they only really have Aj and Perri to rely upon.
Belly is hit or miss and Neary, Kirkby, banno are hacks.
If they play Borg then the boys from Cotchin already have em 1fa daed set spud.
Rosebank's batting esp with samps and favrin are in top form and along with dalla and tenuta they have 4 reliable players.
Oly is clearly not fit and theres a risk of him breaking down fully and who knows what ya get with the bat and the rest are duds.
Rivergum do have the egde bowling wise with Bramo,perri,Youngy and the big easy ewart it is very strong.
Rosebank its left up to samps and joey. Favrin,oly and the other 2 spinners are unreliable.

Rivergum to win for me.to
The other 2 are just making up numbers.

Lalor to win then then Rosebank will do em again and its gonna be a huge GF......

Good luck to all teams in all grades.
rivergum to strong for rosebank (it will be left up too to few to do to much ) There is an interesting point in the Lalor v Keon park game , not sure if any one has picked up on this , but one of the umpires appointed for that game is Jeff Hughes , lalors captain is Todd Hughes and for those of you that dont know they are father and son , so good luck to the KP boys i hope the DRS system is working at lalor especially on the first lbw or caught behind appeal if Todd is batting . Anyone else wondering how this can be allowed to happen ? i know i would have loved to go into a cut throat semi with my old man standing behind the stumps !

I think that's unfair, but I can see how the perceived bias can be formed.

According to some Rivergum boys, Todd was given out, caught behind, last year by his dad when he was clearly not out during their game.

I think it's poor by the umpires association to put both of them in that situation, but he has umpired Lalor before and there has never been an issue.

If anything, sometimes it can have the opposite effect. Jeff is one of the best umpires in the nmca and is very consistent with his decisions.

What a load of rubbish, heads should roll( but as per normal won't) How in God's name can a father umpire a son in a final?
This is an outrage! Who makes these decisions and who is the moron that lets it happen?? I feel so bad for the boy, neither he or his father
should be put in this position.
If someone could explain the logic I'm more than happy to listen. Board needs to go and as for the umpires advisor he needs to resign.
If there was ever a bigger conflict of interest I have never seen one! Sad thing is that Joffa is far and away the best umpire in the comp
and you have to feel for poor Todd. just put Carter into the Lalor game and Joffa into Rivergum it isn't that difficult.
I've said it before and I'll say it again , we are the laughing stock of local cricket!! The fish always rots at the head! Spill the board and get rid of the GM.
The comp needs to be run by the clubs, Presidents should be on the Board.

Seriously Crookys, get off the radio show and start running the comp!!
You either love the sound of your own voice or you haven't got a clue!!
How many times are you going to let these morons ruin our comp??
I think ( and I'm entitled to my opinion) you either fix things or resign with the
rest of the Muppets on that board!

What a load of rubbish, heads should roll( but as per normal won't) How in God's name can a father umpire a son in a final?
This is an outrage! Who makes these decisions and who is the moron that lets it happen?? I feel so bad for the boy, neither he or his father
should be put in this position.
If someone could explain the logic I'm more than happy to listen. Board needs to go and as for the umpires advisor he needs to resign.
If there was ever a bigger conflict of interest I have never seen one! Sad thing is that Joffa is far and away the best umpire in the comp
and you have to feel for poor Todd. just put Carter into the Lalor game and Joffa into Rivergum it isn't that difficult.
I've said it before and I'll say it again , we are the laughing stock of local cricket!! The fish always rots at the head! Spill the board and get rid of the GM.
The comp needs to be run by the clubs, Presidents should be on the Board.
Let me make one thing clear , Joffa is one of the best umpires in the comp and he is a good bloke , Joffa's integrity is not in any doubt , i have no doubt he will call it as he sees it , but even if he gets every decision correct it is still a bad look for the association , the umpires advisor is appointed by the board so the question is how could the board let this appointment stand , either they dont care about the integrity of the comp , or they are to stupid to realise how bad this looks , Carter is the umpires advisor so he is the moron that made this decision , but as all can see he gave himself the plum semi final , he is a disgrace and should be removed immediately by the board ( but he wont be ) finally if i was Joffa or Todd for that matter i would have not accepted the appointment , for the sake of the comp this needs to be changed before saturday , as Carter seems to want to big note himself by cherry picking the games he wants to do just swap him with Graehame Hawke i wouldnt have thought it wasnt to difficult , but then again !!!!

Anyone think it's a coincidence that Cobras are hosting the grand final? Is the ground in that good of condition? I for one played there last year and the pitch is no where near up to standard. Has to be better grounds out there.

I wouldn't read to much into the whole joffa situation. He's a good man and would never cheat or anything like that. We had him once this year, He's the best umpire in the competition. What if lalor make the grand final?? He has to umpire he is the best we have.

Anyone think it's a coincidence that Cobras are hosting the grand final? Is the ground in that good of condition? I for one played there last year and the pitch is no where near up to standard. Has to be better grounds out there.

They can have all the political influence they want but it doesnt change the fact that that's the closest they will come to have anything to do with an A grade final.

I wouldn't read to much into the whole joffa situation. He's a good man and would never cheat or anything like that. We had him once this year, He's the best umpire in the competition. What if lalor make the grand final?? He has to umpire he is the best we have.
the association justified their decision to give Cobras the GF by saying the are rewarding clubs that have been inconvenienced by room renovations or ground works , if thats the case how come heidelberg west and keon park have grand finals . i was at the ground 4 weeks ago and it is fair dinkum a goat track , what about Cotchin reserve if $$$BANK dont make it or socials ground by far the 2 best surfaces in the comp , the decision smells worse than a porta loo thats ben sittin in the sun for a month

People should just concentrate on a cracking weekend of finals cricket. Stop knocking crooksy, he offers his time without pay. Good luck to all involved on the weekend.

"Stop knocking crooksy"!!! Are you out of your mind?? you do things properly! What, just because you do it for free you can
keep doing things wrong!! and that's fine?? If that's the consensus of the comp lets shut it up now!! What a load of tripe.
I bet you if the top eight clubs got together and started their own comp it would be bye, bye NMCA.
Let me tell you it isn't that far away, people aren't that stupid to keep going with this crap!
Think about it, they'll get the best umpires, the best grounds, best players, no bullshit rules do I really have to keep going??
I think to many people are in denial, open your eyes and mouths and do something about it before it's to late!!
If Rivergum happen to fall in to the DVCA, what will be our next move??? Anyone?? Wake up NMCA the end is near!!

P.S. as I have stated before Joffa is a great bloke and the best umpire in the comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back