Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting day of cricket today at Kelynack.Watched most of the game and really felt NBR were in control however lacked the killer punch.If they get through to the GF they will give it an almighty shake.Rivergum well drilled machine and withstood the pressure.

Interesting day of cricket today at Kelynack.Watched most of the game and really felt NBR were in control however lacked the killer punch.If they get through to the GF they will give it an almighty shake.Rivergum well drilled machine and withstood the pressure.

How did Rosebank's 3rd best spinner go?

obviously going to be a Grand Final replay in 2014/15. Rivergum in the box seat and would be a massive FAIL if they lost this one.

Last edited:
A great display of finals cricket on show at Kelynack with the mighty kookies into another grand final. After chasing down a solid score by NBR, Rivergum have shown why they are favorites to go back to back. Aj played the sheet anchor role while Pezz showed why is one of the comps best players. Credit to NBR for pushing the issue to the very end but lacked the final knockout blow. NBR have some injury concerns with capaldo limping off the ground late with a leg injury and tenuta did not take the field after wearing a toe crusher from Bramo. Both could struggle to be fit and would be difficult to replace as they face Lalor in a PF.

Great overall display by Rivergum, a very strong team who are now set for the big dance. They have lots if depth and at very strong in all departments.

Rosebank are now set for a challenge against Lalor who just never give up. They will be hungry after last years Preliminary final loss.

As for KP, all out for 69...

I've said it all season, they just weren't up to it.

$$$$bank got beat last I heard?? 3rd best spinner is just that the 3rd
best spinner!! Best thing that happened was when you and your clan left!
I heard that you batted really well? and probably ran out the best hitter in the comp which cost you 20 or thirty runs??
I would be more worried about that then losing and getting three wickets??? then again you always know best, if you don't
think so ask your old man he'll tell you how good you are!

Big weekend of cricket. Thought lalor were in trouble after day 1, but then keon park played some of the worst cricket I've ever seen, didn't want to dig in.
Heard it was a good game at kelynack, should of went there, is that Russo still being an idiot? Know one likes him down Rosebank any way.
Most hated in the comp as well. Be very interesting this weekend.

Yes, I stick my hand up we were shocking on the weekend! The most terrible lose that
I have been apart of, another year down the toilet! Geez I wonder if we had the Russo's, what a difference
they'd make! NOT!!( isn't Sammy in the two's? at least they got that right) or then again the old man drinks enough to keep the bar going! LMFAO!
If the baby bankers don't stand up they'll be out by the end of the weekend aswell. They can't rely on
the same blokes to get them up, it was set up for them on the weekend and they let it slip with bat and ball.
Skipper's got a bit to answer for from what I've heard, the only blokes that get passes are Samps, Tony, Dalla, 'Bigmouth" and Ollie
even though he had a shocker, these young guy's have a huge opportunity but it seems they lack balls!! If they don't play
to their potential it will be see next year!

getting sick and tired from a club point of handing over $$$$ and being given duds to umpire our games , clearly all carter does is look after his mates , those mates being deaf , dumb and cant stay on the ground any longer than an hour without having a piss , dont know about anyone else but i havent had one phone call all year about the umpires , i wouldnt give a **** if the comp was paying for them but they are not , there is an obvious agenda within the umpires and at the end of the day we the clubs are the ones that suffer , you work youre arse off all year to get to finals and when you get there you get blokes to make decisions who you have no faith in at all , it is a disgrace and like so many others , carter obviously has his own agenda and puts himself and his agenda ahead of whats in the best interest of the comp as a whole , you have to wonder does anyone actually look at what he does and question it , i doubt it , anyway we will hand over the cash for a less than standard product once again and keep our fingers crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
To the people that think i'm a Russo of any type or involved in any way at Rosebank you're wrong. I asked the question "how did Rosebank's 3rd best spinner go?" for sarcastic reasons obviously because I heard that he bowled quite well and in long spells too. I have no affiliation with any side, i just follow the local cricket. I don't know the Russo's or anyone at Keon Park personally and really don't care about either side of that silly argument. I hope it's the last time i have to say this "I AM NOT A RUSSO OR ANY ROSEBANK PLAYER" there, that's cleared up. So experts out there....who wins this weekend? Rosebank or Lalor? and why?

Around 30 people nominate for the board each year and they all get knocked back, so I'm told.

Bring back the Camrea lead board. At least they made it plainly obvious what they were up too.

"Have to say west preston have really improved havent they. Could give the higher grades a shake in the coming years".

That's tops, back to their original home and thriving. Fantastic to see a club down and nearly out rebuild!
Wasn't this facility not good enough for Camrea??? what a bunch of tosses, last I heard they are about to fold, great
move that was?? LMAO.

That 30K that Northern Socials allegedly payed players with has got them a long way!
Runners up in the one day grade! you might as well finish last, class bunch down at Socials from top to bottom.
Who's the moron scorer in the one day team?? he carries on like a fool!

"Have to say west preston have really improved havent they. Could give the higher grades a shake in the coming years".

That's tops, back to their original home and thriving. Fantastic to see a club down and nearly out rebuild!
Wasn't this facility not good enough for Camrea??? what a bunch of tosses, last I heard they are about to fold, great
move that was?? LMAO.

That 30K that Northern Socials allegedly payed players with has got them a long way!
Runners up in the one day grade! you might as well finish last, class bunch down at Socials from top to bottom.
Who's the moron scorer in the one day team?? he carries on like a fool!

build it up more 30k is not high enough, surely its closer to 50k, Socials are loaded aren't they??

is it at all possible for someone , anyone to explain to me how the best umpires are not allocated to the best grades , i am so sick and tired of this bullshit , we busted our arses all year to get to a prelim final only to have a disgraceful decision by an umpire who is clearly not up to a grade standard give a piss poor decision that influenced the outcome . there were 5 senior umpires watching at the time and to thier credit they didnt bag the umpire in question but the fact that he was there in the first place , where were you Brett ? by all accounts you were hiding in youre car !! what a disgrace , do us all a favour carter , dont bother coming back , you have done youre a grade finals we all know the only reason you got them was cause you appointed yourself , you are a disgrace no one wants you here and no one except youre muppets likes you , anyway enough of this shit , too this weeks games
RIVERGUM V ROSEBANK - RIVERGUM JUST WIN THEY ARE TOO BALANCED AND TO EXPERIENCED
QUICK SHIELD - DOES IT MATTER , UNLESS THEY BOTH RECRIUT HEAVILY WHOEVER WINS WILL BE STRAIT BACK DOWN AGAIN ANYWAY
KELLY - WELL WE CAN ONLY HOPE FOOTBALLERS EMBARES COBRAS LIKE THEY DID IN THE SEMI
by the way to the muppets on the radio show any danger of talkin about the big game that matters this week , or are we going to get another hour of cobras crap

Grand final rematch this weekend ! And another year of me being jealous watching from the sidelines ! Bad luck to lalor the batting was always the problem this year.I'm going to tip rivergum by 6 wickets or 60 runs. Perri or Neary for BOG Heidelberg west and footballers will win the others.

Dear Thunder, say whatever you like, the problem is your Clown goes about pots everyone and now you can't take it.
I really couldn't care less what you pay or who you pay it to, you blokes are a bunch of loses with a capital L!!
Have a great time celebrating your season!! Is that what you guys call it?? Another season down the toilet!
The Clown should stop playing and start blowing up balloons his full of so much hot air! Get the Fourth's scorer to help,
what an embarrassment to the comp!

Agree with the Cobras crap. The competition does not and should not revolve around a "c" grade team. Hopefully the A grade game gets the exposure it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back