Nmca 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
spot on goddard18 scoreboardend is jika1 i like how he always says the comp will be ************ he should have a good hard look at himself and maybe his club.

"Have to say west preston have really improved havent they. Could give the higher grades a shake in the coming years".

That's tops, back to their original home and thriving. Fantastic to see a club down and nearly out rebuild!
Wasn't this facility not good enough for Camrea??? what a bunch of tosses, last I heard they are about to fold, great
move that was?? LMAO.

That 30K that Northern Socials allegedly payed players with has got them a long way!
Runners up in the one day grade! you might as well finish last, class bunch down at Socials from top to bottom.
Who's the moron scorer in the one day team?? he carries on like a fool!

Great post me score
"Have to say west preston have really improved havent they. Could give the higher grades a shake in the coming years".

That's tops, back to their original home and thriving. Fantastic to see a club down and nearly out rebuild!
Wasn't this facility not good enough for Camrea??? what a bunch of tosses, last I heard they are about to fold, great
move that was?? LMAO.

That 30K that Northern Socials allegedly payed players with has got them a long way!
Runners up in the one day grade! you might as well finish last, class bunch down at Socials from top to bottom.
Who's the moron scorer in the one day team?? he carries on like a fool!
dont undersell his status by calling him a fool. I hear his son is the star of the team and the club- possibly the comp. Happy we won it wouldn't want a bunch of tossers winning!

DVCAs 3rd grade is better then NMCAs top grade.
Have to agree with this. It is a bad sign for the comp when you look at who came second this season. Rosebank with the skipper averaging single digits, why is he captain how does he get a game, often opening up with spinners like we are playing in India. 4 blokes can hold a bat in their team and they are dads army, not long left for them. Sampion can’t make a run in a final. The kids are no good. They will only get worse as a team so it looks like Rivergum going for three in a row.

Whilst I am certainly no DVCA fan I believe their comp is getting stronger every season whilst ours is heading backwards at an alarming rate.

Whilst I am certainly no DVCA fan I believe their comp is getting stronger every season whilst ours is heading backwards at an alarming rate.

NMCA certainly isn't as strong as it was years ago, blind Freddie could see that, but that also applies to the DVCA. Yes, the DVCA have greater consistency through out their clubs but scratch the surface and have a good look, clubs that once had teams everywhere are struggling for numbers and junior numbers are certainly in decline.

I ask myself after looking at both Associations, if the NMCA is going backwards as quickly as everyone seems to think, then why is it that the DVCA seems to implementing things that have been in place with the NMCA for the last few years already???

NMCA certainly isn't as strong as it was years ago, blind Freddie could see that, but that also applies to the DVCA. Yes, the DVCA have greater consistency through out their clubs but scratch the surface and have a good look, clubs that once had teams everywhere are struggling for numbers and junior numbers are certainly in decline.

I ask myself after looking at both Associations, if the NMCA is going backwards as quickly as everyone seems to think, then why is it that the DVCA seems to implementing things that have been in place with the NMCA for the last few years already???

Such as??

One day comp.
Moving away from the 12 team structure.
Juniors to a Friday afternoon.
4 piece cricket balls for the higher grades.

Do you what me to find anything else???

Those are common sense changes i dont think dvca specifically copied nmca in that respect. Although i do think there are some things dvca do nmca do better, like the finals structure (preliminary finals) is better in nmca.

Well an easy win for each team in each grade in the end.
It looks as if rosebank won't be beating Rivergum anytime soon, with there game style, just to try and bat 80 doesn't just cut it nowadays, they need play every game different and have a go at a bowler if required. dimaco made 17 off 34 overs, that just shouldn't happen.
Bramich dominated, very handy to have a strike bowler in finals. And apparently Altis might be going there?! Would this help RIVERGUM? Of course. But don't need him! If they keep the same side they could win the next couple. Hopefully other teams pick up and improve so this won't happen.. Great season to everyone out there.

One day comp.
Moving away from the 12 team structure.
Juniors to a Friday afternoon.
4 piece cricket balls for the higher grades.

Do you what me to find anything else???

so which is it? appears most of the problems from reading on here, are no one is ever happy with the admin of your comp. its a constant bag the admin every 3rd post rule.

now your saying they are the forward thinkers, maybe a bit unity is what the NMCA needs.

where are rosebank at? it seems its cheque book or bust time

so which is it? appears most of the problems from reading on here, are no one is ever happy with the admin of your comp. its a constant bag the admin every 3rd post rule.

now your saying they are the forward thinkers, maybe a bit unity is what the NMCA needs.

where are rosebank at? it seems its cheque book or bust time
Exactly. Everyone is not happy with how the comp is being run but all we get back is them telling us what a great job they are doing.

My perspective and mine only. NMCA is behind when it comes to juniors, they recently changed the rules to follow the DVCA for top grades to promote more junior cricketers but we are years behind the benefit the DVCA have gained from this. You just need to look at the best players in A grade, Samps, AJ, Whitey, Favrin… same players it has been for years. Where are the kids pushing through? Rosebank have kids but none home grown or any good for that matter. Rivergum will have the same team for the next 5 years, why change if they keep winning.

NMCA needs to help all clubs promote junior cricket, they need to help clubs start milo programs, make connections with schools. Otherwise AJ and Sampion will be the favourites for the 2022-23 comp medal.

What about the likes of Perri, docherty and Hughes. There up there with the bat and ball, you could throw in young and Toull with ball, there's definitley players out there but the likes of Aj and samps are just going to be guns for a long time!

NMCA could do a really simple job by promoting itself!! Have to be the worst local comp at entering scores into my cricket. for those who cant attend much these days finding a score would be helpful!! i know another past jika player who lives interstate and he's given up even attempting to follow it anymore.

i notice that the quick shield GF scores are still not in....poor effort

5 of the top 9 run scorers this year were guys under 30 Perri whitey Bonnici hughes Tomaras and the older blokes are real good players so there is a few younger guys coming through that should be good players for a long time to come.

I have been given some startling information. 1.Lalor warrior being very aggressive with recruitment. 2. Preston ycw in very much trouble.3.Holy lord trinners will be sacking captain. 4.Rosebank man will be like retirement.5. Olympic Colts with very one huge signing.6. Keon Park will make some changes.
By by from calcutta.

I have been given some startling information. 1.Lalor warrior being very aggressive with recruitment. 2. Preston ycw in very much trouble.3.Holy lord trinners will be sacking captain. 4.Rosebank man will be like retirement.5. Olympic Colts with very one huge signing.6. Keon Park will make some changes.
By by from calcutta.
Any names in particular Lalor are chasing? How much trouble for YC? Trinners captain Is useless.who is olympics big signing? There dreaming. Keon park need to recruit as do Northcote to be competitive again in A grade

Any names in particular Lalor are chasing? How much trouble for YC? Trinners captain Is useless.who is olympics big signing? There dreaming. Keon park need to recruit as do Northcote to be competitive again in A grade
Lalor is negotiating with I think his name is like cheesey or meaty or beefy. not really sure about funny nicknames. Trinner captain is big how you people call a bad player, I know big vegetable.

Wonder what the Jika team of the year might look like? Thoughts.

White (WC)
Jesensek
Sampimon (c)
Favrin
Perri
Della Riva
Docherty
Bramich
Toull
Anand
Young

Special mentions to Christie (but can't get in with a strike rate of 43), Dhingra (averaging 18 is too high).
Tomaras and Bonnici (averaged 37 & 34 with all other batters averaging over 40 except for Whitey who is keeper).
And Hughes probably touched out by Docherty for a spinning all rounders spot but maybe takes the other spinning spot.

Based on stats and influence on games can't see any other changes..... not sure who selects it so who knows whose mates get in. Heard the premiership captain is good mates with the comp president!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back