Nmca 2016/17

Rivergum keep
Would never of thought lalor would go down the path of bringing imports into there club. History shows they a more of a let down than anything. Could backfire. Couple of ok recruits but I doubt they will break into the top 2. Lots of pressure on moneybank this year. Has Rivergum picked up/ lost anyone?
rivergum keep all players, plus gain old team mate Morley back from Whittlesea. Handy player!

Lol so which Rivergum players on massive coin?
Perri
Young
Ewart
Bannister
Borg
Kiely

All home grown players. All junior players for Rivergum.

Jesensek would get paid but highly doubt on much coin at all in the back end of his career. Been at the club 7 plus years.
Bramich would be on coin but very minimal as has been at the club 7 plus years.
Neary no coin been at the club 6 plus years.
Kirby come across to play with his mates. No coin.
Bell would be getting paid because he is the Captain coach. Been at the club 10+ years.

Obviously like most clubs, players would be getting incentive money. Core group that has stuck together and built a strong mate ship. That's how flags are one

There's plenty of opinions are getting thrown around here and you know what opinions are like...

At the end of the day, rosebank are a club who have got the best out of their list for 3-4 years and now have made that next step in an attempt to win it. Good on them! Haters on here just wish they had that professionalism and money to do what they have done.

Rivergum will once again be the benchmark but I think there will be some added pressure this season.

Lalor gets written off every single year and still is there abouts. Don't count them out, I think you'll see a better version of an already great club.

KP will be a competitive side and there's some whispers that they have recruited. They have some great cricketers who just keep giving it their all.

Northern socials, time will tell... The jump is huge! Darebin dominated B grade and weren't even close in Jike Shield so I don't know where they'll find the runs to defend.

Colts, led by a great captain and true clubman can't be disregarded and on their day they can beat anyone... Consistency is the key.

Northcote will struggle.. I feel for them but they could manage some upsets you never know but where do you go without Thompson and Wright?

Holy trinity might as well just pencil in 5th-7th. Arrogant underachievers who pride themselves on mediocrity.

Can't wait for 2016/17

There's plenty of opinions are getting thrown around here and you know what opinions are like...

At the end of the day, rosebank are a club who have got the best out of their list for 3-4 years and now have made that next step in an attempt to win it. Good on them! Haters on here just wish they had that professionalism and money to do what they have done.

Rivergum will once again be the benchmark but I think there will be some added pressure this season.

Lalor gets written off every single year and still is there abouts. Don't count them out, I think you'll see a better version of an already great club.

KP will be a competitive side and there's some whispers that they have recruited. They have some great cricketers who just keep giving it their all.

Northern socials, time will tell... The jump is huge! Darebin dominated B grade and weren't even close in Jike Shield so I don't know where they'll find the runs to defend.

Colts, led by a great captain and true clubman can't be disregarded and on their day they can beat anyone... Consistency is the key.

Northcote will struggle.. I feel for them but they could manage some upsets you never know but where do you go without Thompson and Wright?

Holy trinity might as well just pencil in 5th-7th. Arrogant underachievers who pride themselves on mediocrity.

Can't wait for 2016/17
Good post. Only time will tell.

Perri
Young
Ewart
Bannister
Borg
Kiely

Jesensek would get paid but highly doubt on much coin at all in the back end of his career. Been at the club 7 plus years.
Bell would be getting paid because he is the Captain coach. Been at the club 10+ years.

Obviously like most clubs, players would be getting incentive money. Core group that has stuck together and built a strong mate ship. That's how flags are one
Well said buddy.

Perri
Young
Ewart
Bannister
Borg
Kiely

Dear sir, Mr pezz is on rupees. We all know that. Alex only plays for the highest bidder, look at his curriclum vitae. Bramo was offered plenty of money & stayed b/c the kooks increase his salary. As for borg & kiely they arent good enought to be on wages(no offence). The captain rightfully gets paid, & most others are on incentives. The way I see it they being having a solid wage bill. Im not criticising,Just saying. If it works, it works. Bye bye

Wondering if anyone rates the comp as the strongest Hard wicket comp in Melbourne if not Victoria ?

Any player movements in Quick or Kelly ?

Fixture is out and the season is fast approaching...

Spring returns next week and we're gonna do it all again!

Looking forward to a great season of cricket!

Fixture is out and the season is fast approaching...

Spring returns next week and we're gonna do it all again!

Looking forward to a great season of cricket!
its going to be a cracker. Rosebank looking like they are keeping a lid on things. Time will tell to see how they go with the new recruits

BIG MAIL, Camrea are back! Big split with Thomastown have been accepted into NMCA!
Don't know where they will play from. What a fall, bad management. C grade start.
You got to hand it to them, their having a crack, no ground and starting in C grade.
Once a powerhouse of Jika, no forward planning.
Had a look at the fixtures, can't see Camrea's name appearing anywhere.

Back