Nmca 2016/17

Rumour has it that two of rivergums premiership players have ended there season of cricket due to football injury! Is this true?
Ewart done a knee early in the year and looks done. Have heard Bramich and Perri done injuries in there respective grand finals on the weekend and will miss the bulk of the season

Ewart done a knee early in the year and looks done. Have heard Bramich and Perri done injuries in there respective grand finals on the weekend and will miss the bulk of the season

Typical Rivergum shenanigans. All three will probably take 30 wickets and Perri will make his usual 400+

BREAKING NEWS: x northcote United fast bowler Corey aites is in talks with rivergum. With him and bramich at the top will be very hard to beat!

Mr dadorf, if mr cory plays for the kooks it will not improve his cricket. I know that $$$$ talks but at end of last year he was not being very kind with his words about the boys from kelyknack. Maybe he has put his ute into reverse drive & taking the cash on offer. Time will tell. Also Cobras are about to announce a new signing. Bye bye for now.

If Altis is going to Rivergum, they're in more trouble than we think! or so stupid it's not funny!
And when it comes to paying they're have to be paying close to 40k( in my opinion) in total player payments
as he wouldn't take less then 10k and and the rest to make up the rest of the $$$. Please, nobody give me the
" We don't pay line" as nobody would go after Altis to win four in a row without big coin!!!
And they have the audacity to comment on the old days, these guys make the old teams look like
the Red Cross!! Looks like Rosewank have really scared them into action, talk about Sh....ing yourself!!
Rivergum would still of been favourites against anyone without Altis, why wouldn't you challenge yourself
to win 4 in a row without having to pay for the privilege?? Maybe their injuries are truer then we thought.
Altis 10k- 15k what a joke. Rosewank v Riverscum for GF! Let them play against each other every week for the whole season and the rest for a different flag?? Who wants to be playing "Jika Shield"!! Waste of a season.
I hope Keon Park win it, that would be hilarious!!!

If Altis is going to Rivergum, they're in more trouble than we think! or so stupid it's not funny!
And when it comes to paying they're have to be paying close to 40k( in my opinion) in total player payments
as he wouldn't take less then 10k and and the rest to make up the rest of the $$$. Please, nobody give me the
" We don't pay line" as nobody would go after Altis to win four in a row without big coin!!!
And they have the audacity to comment on the old days, these guys make the old teams look like
the Red Cross!! Looks like Rosewank have really scared them into action, talk about Sh....ing yourself!!
Rivergum would still of been favourites against anyone without Altis, why wouldn't you challenge yourself
to win 4 in a row without having to pay for the privilege?? Maybe their injuries are truer then we thought.
Altis 10k- 15k what a joke. Rosewank v Riverscum for GF! Let them play against each other every week for the whole season and the rest for a different flag?? Who wants to be playing "Jika Shield"!! Waste of a season.
Don't get upset wombat. Maybe it will challenge and motivate more teams to win it this year. Rivergum and rose bank are not unbeatable even with altis.

And speaking of keon park. Don't be surprised that these young kids take it up a notch this year. They have some good young talent and with the young guys they can change a lot within a year. Don't be surprised if they take it up to rosebank and rivergum

You are even dumber than I thought wombat. Rivergum wouldn't pay anyone 10k let alone Altis. Next rumour please. This forum gets funnier and funnier every time.

You are even dumber than I thought wombat. Rivergum wouldn't pay anyone 10k let alone Altis. Next rumour please. This forum gets funnier and funnier every time.
Mr flick, i have said in a previous post that clubs can pay how ever many rupees they choose, but pls dont tell us that the the kooks dont pay that kind of money. You know & I know that kooks, rosebank, kpark & northerners pay decent money. So lets just accept that fact & move on.

flick87, If you're trying to make yourself look intelligent post what I actually said!
Like normal, another keyboard warrior trying to be smart without stating what was
actually said! I must of touched the right nerve hero! Altis would of sooked up again
after Northcote told him were to go, and now in his own little mind instead of playing
for Australia he'll have to settle for the kookies for lots of money!! He'll fit perfectly with the rest
of the Galah's down there. The comp president might take his appendage out of the captains mouth
if they don't win 4 in a row!! lol. And before anyone replys, check all my posts and see if ive been wrong
anywhere.

Last edited:

We would not and won't be paying any player $10k a year to play at Rivergum

its official. He had signed pen to paper yesterday with the kookas. Apparently for half decent coin but not near the 10k range you boys were talking. Rosebank are not the hunted anymore. Bring on the season!!!

Back