Nmca 2017/18

Who cares? Park Cricket. Go out and enjoy the game, have a beer with the opposition and
Make some new friends.
Spot on Radio. Or we could pay blokes thousands of dollars and fly in cricketers from other states to win a park cricket trophy..
Give them the trophy now.

Who cares? Park Cricket. Go out and enjoy the game, have a beer with the opposition and
Make some new friends.
I’m sorry I didn’t know you can’t take interest in those things because you’re playing park cricket?! You’re a fool... these are the reasons to play competitive sport you moron!

Why is it that when money bank pay players it’s wrong and they should be ashamed, but when every other team in the comp does it... it’s totally okay?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with paying players... EVERY TEAM DOES IT. Unfortunately for myself and everyone else they do it the best! Stop sooking and get your clubs on there level and maybe we can have a more even Comp!!! jesensek, perri, altis, bell, banno, nimma, Sampimon, plumpton, Sharma and the other srilankans at socials, O’Brien, Wright, Hughes.... just a few of the names that all get paid.

All those players get paid do they? What would someone like Hughes get paid who is born and bred lalor? Or obrien who is the same? And bannister, perri, young who have all played at rivergum since under 12s?
I'm curious

I can tell you mr toddy gets paid, just like he being paid playing aussie rules for lalor & Bundoora. My dear friends are so gullible everyone that is a good players gets $$$$$. Facts of life. Move on. Even parkers youngsters get paid not to mention the captain & big fernando. Mr brad from trinners only plays for $$$$ bye
The only exception is AJ he plays for the love of his clubssss. Ah ha bye

being born and bred at a club doesn’t mean you don’t get paid, you’re either naive or just plain stupid... all the guys you mentioned are all being paid mate, bannister and perri travel 3 hours for footy coz they get paid.... and you think they’ll play cricket for nothing? Like I said naive or stupid, you tell us which one?

being born and bred at a club doesn’t mean you don’t get paid, you’re either naive or just plain stupid... all the guys you mentioned are all being paid mate, bannister and perri travel 3 hours for footy coz they get paid.... and you think they’ll play cricket for nothing? Like I said naive or stupid, you tell us which one?
Cricket should not be compared to footy.
How much are they getting paid do you think Dougie? You seem to know. I like the conversation

Why shouldn’t they be compared? They are both park level sports aren’t they?
Obviously I wouldn’t know the exact amounts, only people in the respective clubs inner sanctum would know... but i do know they get paid paid a sign on depending on each player and an incentive type payment too.

Why shouldn’t they be compared? They are both park level sports aren’t they?
Obviously I wouldn’t know the exact amounts, only people in the respective clubs inner sanctum would know... but i do know they get paid paid a sign on depending on each player and an incentive type payment too.
Mr bonnuci also gets paid. a few clubs offered him v good package in the winter. As I said before AJ is the only tone hat plays for passion of his club....... not.

Wickmararatne best in the comp by a street. Socials likely have a couple of wins on board if they still could afford to have him out there.

Mr bonnuci also gets paid. a few clubs offered him v good package in the winter. As I said before AJ is the only tone hat plays for passion of his club....... not.
You are a very jealous person harsha.
You act like he goes from club to club for money. Very loyal person. How many different clubs has he played for in the last 25-30 years? 3?

You are a very jealous person harsha.
You act like he goes from club to club for money. Very loyal person. How many different clubs has he played for in the last 25-30 years? 3?
I agree he is a loyal person... went back to the club he played juniors at so good on him. But he also did get a massive deal from socials to take ewart with him iv heard. Deffinately getting paid at rivergum but like I said at least it’s the club he played juniors at

Back