Nmca 2017/18

Being very quiet on this forum lately. As i saying in the past mr cory signing for the kookies. Mr alex very closer to signing a new contract but mr cory still talking to one possibly 2 premiere clubs as hes still unsure whether local cricket is hes bowl of curry. Bye bye for now.
Also I still hearing trinners offering big rupees to anyone that can hold a piece of kashmir. They're trying to buy a premiership. Lol

How about we play all one dayer's in all comps and possibly play everyone 3 times??
Lots more cricket, more turnover for clubs and you know the winner at the end of the day.
Let's do something different to change and be ahead of everyone else.

What has happened to Strathewan CC---see they are now in D grade instead of Quick .
Apparently they couldn't fill 2 sides....

Be good to hear everyone's predictions for the season.
My ladder predictions for all 3 grades for this season are.

Jika shield
Rosebank will be way to strong this year and it's there's to lose this season. I think both promoted sides will show a good account of themselves and one of the 2 will make finals this season sneaking into 4th.

Rosebank
Rivergum
Holy trinity
Heidelberg west
Baseballers
Lalor
Socials
Keon park

Quick shield
Hardest grade to pick this season I really think anyone can make finals and go onto win it except for Dennis they will struggle and be sent straight back down to Kelly. Bundoora should be there abouts again and Druids will be strong again. It will be interesting to see how the quick shield pans out.

Druids
Bundoora
Darebin
Cobras
Cameron
Ycw
Colts
Dennis

Kelly shield
Donath have been on a recruiting spree this season and will be very hard to beat. Fairfield will be tough to play all season and should be there abouts come march. Spots from 3 to 7 will be very close again as it was last season and may come down to the very last round to determine the last 2 finals spots.

Donath
Fairfield
West Ivanhoe
Camrea
Belfield
West Preston
Old Ivanhoe
Fiji

How can the comp allow a Quick team go to Dgrade? It was Camrea last year and they dominated and now Strathwan. If you cant make up sides go to F grade or change the comp fixture and get rid of this ridiculous Reserve grade, then they could play were their ability allows them to play. So not only the ridiculous drive down there but now they will be smashing teams week in week out. Life story of the comp, always take the easy way out. Joke.

Apparently they couldn't fill 2 sides....

Be good to hear everyone's predictions for the season.
My ladder predictions for all 3 grades for this season are.

Jika shield
Rosebank will be way to strong this year and it's there's to lose this season. I think both promoted sides will show a good account of themselves and one of the 2 will make finals this season sneaking into 4th.

Rosebank
Rivergum
Holy trinity
Heidelberg west
Baseballers
Lalor
Socials
Keon park

Quick shield
Hardest grade to pick this season I really think anyone can make finals and go onto win it except for Dennis they will struggle and be sent straight back down to Kelly. Bundoora should be there abouts again and Druids will be strong again. It will be interesting to see how the quick shield pans out.

Druids
Bundoora
Darebin
Cobras
Cameron
Ycw
Colts
Dennis

Kelly shield
Donath have been on a recruiting spree this season and will be very hard to beat. Fairfield will be tough to play all season and should be there abouts come march. Spots from 3 to 7 will be very close again as it was last season and may come down to the very last round to determine the last 2 finals spots.

Donath
Fairfield
West Ivanhoe
Camrea
Belfield
West Preston
Old Ivanhoe
Fiji

Lalor
Rivergum
Rosebank
Holy trinity
Socials
Heidelberg west
Keon park
Preston baseballers

Rosebank looking imposing... Gary Eyre bowling 4th change????
Not really. I doubt 2 spinners will bowl in front of him again. Can't really see them getting beat though. Rivergum the only ones that can beat them but will be hard with Bramich not bowling this year and Perri not playing.

Not really. I doubt 2 spinners will bowl in front of him again. Can't really see them getting beat though. Rivergum the only ones that can beat them but will be hard with Bramich not bowling this year and Perri not playing.
Yeah fair call mate. Bramich just to bat at 11 all year and not bowl. Great call

My my, if mr perri not playing it will be a huge loss for kooks. I believing he will play. Very top player. I think kooks still being very strong with inclusions of Mr Cory & Mr Bonnuchi. Bye bye.

Last edited:
Back