Nmca 2017/18

But city hall responds by sacking the former umpires manager.
He only increased the quantity of umpires, as well as improve the standard every year of his time in the job.
Maybe the clubs need to sack all members from last years board.
I'm told that the former umpires manager was recently interviewed for the job at his request but was unsuccessful. Agree he had done a good job but 8 years in the same job is a long time .Jeff Kennett wanted to sack Clarkson after 5 or so years as the coaches message starts to loose impact.

At the NFL footy last week, Wayne Fyffe telling everyone he is the new NMCA Umpires Advisor, and that he has been employed since early June.
God help our comp. We will lose umpires, his track record at HDCA and DVCA proves that.
Fyffe told me at training that his position was confirmed just last week .He has up to 10 new umpires coming with him.

Hearing that Donath have lost last seasons capt/coach ( gone to an A grade club ) but have recruited well.
Any details of possible new players ?

If all is true on here and it seems that it is, (Carter getting another crack at things).
The comp is in a bad way and has been run incorrectly. How did Carter get another interview after the time was up and he was told his services were no longer required?? This is not right, maybe it is time to move on.

bad day in nmca .
Fyffe will do a great job as umpires advisor , just ask him he will tell you how good he is . if you thought carter was bad giving himself a grade games wait till this dickhead gets in he wont get out of a grade , he ran hdca umpires into the ground will do the same here its all about him and he is at best an average umpire comp is in the worst shape its ever been , still its only for another 2 seasons then the cricket vic overhaul will be implemented

Sounds likes there's some very bitter people on here, Fyffe hasn't even been in the job and already get's attacked.
The bloke must of done something right to get the job. The problem I see in this comp is that if you are any good at anything everyone comes running to cut you down. Instead of trying to work together to strengthen the comp everyone comes out killing whoever is doing things correctly. This is vey sad for all the individuals that attack Volunteers for no reason. I admit that what has been described on this site brings the old board into disrepute and they did most things incorrectly and illegally but I think we really need to move in and I think that the new board are aware of what has gone wrong and will address everything.

Any truth to the rumour Colts have told the league the want to play in B Grade this year? Only fielding 2 sides? If that's true.. who comes up?

That's right Thunder, Preston Baseballers in.
Time for comp to go back to the old days of grading, this Reserve crap not working and will not ever work.
Baseballer's much better club to go into A grade anyway, they'll get smashed though. The club hasn't had anytime to prepare to go up and Banff is their best player. He wasn't any good in A grade the first time around. Not fair to put it on a club to go up without preparation.

Back